El Paso, TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LTENetwork View Post
    More permits in Forest Hills, NY, this time from Mobilitie which has worked with AT&T in the past with work being done on Austin street this time. Ton of work scheduled around here and more permits keep appearing. No clue who Mobilitie is doing work for and which carriers will be able to use it. Forest Hills seems to be getting a lot of attention now in areas which were previously neglected.

I am wondering when Bayside, NY area will see same level of activity, perhaps Forest Hills is closer to Manhattan so that accounts for why it gets upgraded first. All of NYC will get the same 5G+ service so this appears to be the early phase of it.
    Forest hills is extremely dense, full of 6+ story apartment buildings. Bayside is more of a suburban sprawl, so small cells really aren't a necessity right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!

Really wish AT&T would fix the cell site at the Christiana Mall in Delaware. Sometimes itís blazing fast, other times I just feel itís offline. Canít make calls, text or use iMessage.
    AT&T: 2003 (gophone) & 2008-2009 & 2013-Present
    Cingular: 2003-2006
    Sprint: 2006-2007 & 2009-2011
    Verizon Wireless: 2001-2003 & 2011-2013

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    A little speed never killed anybody:

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4 (85 MHz DL, 15 MHz UL)

Duluth, MN
    4+14 UL CA (30 MHz DL/UL)

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    A little speed never killed anybody:

if they can get speeds like this for LTE then why worry about 5G?????????

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Speeds have definitely increased with my 11 versus my X. I can now get 200+ in my house; I am also now connecting to b46 on the oDAS and getting 200+ on those nodes where other bands top out at 40-50 typically in center city Philly. Overall I can tell the screen isn't as black but I think after a few days I won't care anymore. I'm ambivalent about the size, it's nice but I liked the X's size too. If the next iPhone is something different, then we'll probably trade this in and get it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Airb330 View Post
    Speeds have definitely increased with my 11 versus my X. I can now get 200+ in my house; I am also now connecting to b46 on the oDAS and getting 200+ on those nodes where other bands top out at 40-50 typically in center city Philly. Overall I can tell the screen isn't as black but I think after a few days I won't care anymore. I'm ambivalent about the size, it's nice but I liked the X's size too. If the next iPhone is something different, then we'll probably trade this in and get it.
    Dang, this is why I'm tempted to upgrade from the X but I feel like I could ride it out til next year. At the same time, having band 14 would be nice. I can't make up my mind. Ugh

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Forest hills is extremely dense, full of 6+ story apartment buildings. Bayside is more of a suburban sprawl, so small cells really aren't a necessity right now.

Sent from my SM-N960U 6GB aka Note 9 using Tapatalk
    Bayside area includes Oakland Gardens and Bay Terrace. Lots of dense highrises and multistory apartments throughout. Small cells are a part of 5G+ deployment.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by c47v3770 View Post
    Dang, this is why I'm tempted to upgrade from the X but I feel like I could ride it out til next year. At the same time, having band 14 would be nice. I can't make up my mind. Ugh
    Same, we could have been fine with the X but the $450 Loyalty subsidy and the fact the X is worth $400+ made it easier to jump. Overall I'd say:

Pro:
    B14 & B46
    Slightly better reception I think
    Slightly bigger screen

Neutral:
    Camera is better at night, telephoto is more useful than ultra-wide for my uses
    Hard to say but not impressed with the battery so far...I'll see how it's doing 1-2 weeks from now. The 11 should be lasting a good bit longer than the X and it isn't. I'll chalk it up to indexing?

Con:
    While the screen is bigger it isn't as sharp and the blacks aren't as deep.

If I didn't get a 2 year contract deal, I'd likely still be on the X. We'll probably trade in the 11s next year for the next 'pro' level phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

AT&T 4G HSPA+/LTE Speedtests!

Do you think those panels are for all the carriers? Typically at WDW its AT&T only due to the 2013 agreement. I wouldnít be shocked if Red Pocket is somewhat throttled. But I donít really know. Havenít been to DL in ages but capacity was rough in 2013. Glad to see multiple carriers working well. Iím going to WDW next week but am avoiding Disney Hollywood Studios. Iíll check out Star Wars in November. I wonder if ĎBatuu Eastí also has the panels.
    I was just there in July. T-Mobile and Verizon were for surely on the DAS. T-Mobile was doing the best, I was able to hit 150 a number of times. Verizon was stuck in the 50s most of the time.

T-Mobile started taking a crap on me when the place packed in for fireworks but Verizon hung in there no matter what.

Feedback Score
    Same, we could have been fine with the X but the $450 Loyalty subsidy and the fact the X is worth $400+ made it easier to jump. Overall I'd say:

Pro:
    B14 & B46
    Slightly bigger screen

Neutral:
    Hard to say but not impressed with the battery so far...I'll see how it's doing 1-2 weeks from now. The 11 should be lasting a good bit longer than the X and it isn't. I'll chalk it up to indexing?

Con:

If I didn't get a 2 year contract deal, I'd likely still be on the X. We'll probably trade in the 11s next year for the next 'pro' level phone.
    Good stuff. Could be indexing but I don't think iOS 13 is optimized yet. 13.1.2 is killing the battery on my X. I would stick to 13.1 or 13.1.1 for now. I'm actually considering downgrading. Enjoy the new phones. Curious to know if band 14 makes a difference for you.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Pro:
    B14 & B46
    Slightly bigger screen

Neutral:

Con:

Had 11 Pro since launch day, can confirm battery is still awesome 2 weeks later. The sharpness difference between the OLED and LCD displays isnít as much as itís made out to be because the subpixel matrix is not as sharp on OLED.

Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Pro:
    B14 & B46
    Slightly bigger screen

Neutral:

Con:

Donít forget, the 11 Pro can also access B48/CBRS.

- Bentley

AT&T's commercial 4G network, with LAA-LTE.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BentleyBeard View Post
    Donít forget, the 11 Pro can also access B48/CBRS.

I have the 11. I was doing a pro/con breakdown. Poor choice of words now that I think about it.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    Had 11 Pro since launch day, can confirm battery is still awesome 2 weeks later. The sharpness difference between the OLED and LCD displays isnít as much as itís made out to be because the subpixel matrix is not as sharp on OLED.

Nice. I just have the 11. Iím guessing itís indexing. So far battery is meh but I am on day 1. Just didnít get a chance to activate it until yesterday (had it delivered to my house in Delaware). The lcd definitely isnít as dark but itís fine. I need more than 64GB and kinda wanted a larger screen than the X. So the 11 seems like a good ďstop gapĒ this year. Weíll see what 2020 brings.

I typically get AppleCare but donít really plan on having this iPhone 11 more than one year unless next year is *extremely* disappointing.

Page 1321 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 321 821 1221 1271 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 LastLast