Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Results 1,081 to 1,093 of 1093

Thread: TMO reseller, cheap bigData: 4G Antennashop

Feedback Score
    So, as noted above, I had decided to replace my wife's 4GAS T-Mobile $37.50/mo unlimited phone plan (including One Plus Promo) with the AT&T Prepaid $300/360 day plan, which came out to $23.75/30 days (see below).

The AT&T SIM card finally arrived. It was supposed to arrive overnight, but thanks to FedEx sending it to the wrong hub, it took 4 days to arrive!

Anyway, the instructions on the paper in the package, which matched what the website told me when I purchased it, said the # would automatically port (port info provided when I signed up) and the $300 would be charged to my credit card when I inserted the new AT&T SIM card into the phone.

The automatic port did NOT happen. I had to go on a chat to get it ported. The good news is the port info I had provided was in the system and it only took about 1 minute to port after the chat CSR initiated it.

The automatic payment of the $300 did NOT happen. As I noted in a post above, the AT&T website said the total charge would be $305.33. That turns out to be false. It charged $5.33 to ship the SIM card, and then, according to the CSR, I was going to have to manually log in and pay the $300. But the total charge wasn't going to be only $300 as was stated on the website when I ordered! The total charge was going to be closer to $330!

Well, I decided to be smart, and ordered 3 x $100 AT&T Prepaid refill cards from Target with my Red Card, for a total of only $285! Right there was a $45 savings. Sadly, if the SIM card had been on time, I would have gotten it last Friday, and then I would have saved an additional $15 with the Target Buy 1 Get One 10% off deal that ended on Saturday. But I'm still quite happy with the $45 savings buying refill cards from Target vs buying directly from AT&T, even though saving $60 would have been better! I'll just keep an eye out for a good Target refill card sale when it gets closer to renewal time 360 days from now.

I really despise everything about how AT&T operates; all of their customer service systems just seem so antiquated. But hopefully this $300, 360 day AT&T Prepaid plan performs as expected!

Feedback Score
    Well, just now I got a call from 4GAS, and they said they actually are able to keep T-Mobile customers. I haven't ported any of my lines out yet and am staying for now. I tried Boom, and was planning to switch to theit AT&T unlimited offering. I ordered their SIMs with overnight shipping a week ago, they downgraded shipping speed for some reason, and due to USPS delays I am receiving theie SIMs only today. Had I received them on Tue as expected, I would have already ported the numbers and got this all done.

Now, however, Boom isn't getting 2 new unlimited lines. Moral of the story: move swifter, make onboarding for new customers, including numbers porting, quick and efficient. Avoid dragging time and perhaps workout some faster delivery options with Fedex or UPS, so that people don't wait for their SIMs forever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anrec View Post
    Well, just now I got a call from 4GAS, and they said they actually are able to keep T-Mobile customers. I haven't ported any of my lines out yet and am staying for now.
    Wow! Too late for me, but out of curiosity, what 4GAS T-Mobile plan do you have and how much are you paying for it? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Wow! Too late for me, but out of curiosity, what 4GAS T-Mobile plan do you have and how much are you paying for it? Thanks.
    I have 2 smartphone line, their variant of Unlimited plan with Plus. About $40/mo per line. Could have been late for me as well, but, fortunately for GAS and a bit better for me, Boom dragged literally a few hours too long.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anrec View Post
    I have 2 smartphone line, their variant of Unlimited plan with Plus. About $40/mo per line. Could have been late for me as well, but, fortunately for GAS and a bit better for me, Boom dragged literally a few hours too long.
    Thanks. I sort of wish 4GAS would have had their act together, but as I indicated above, I'll be saving $165/year, less about $20 for a 30 day Airalo plan once a year (if we're ever able to ravel internationally again), on my wife's line by switching to AT&T Prepaid, so maybe it worked out for the best...

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I don't know how much of this was due to 4GAS. Reading people's posts here I get the impression that T-Mobile pulled the plug but 4GAS kept negotiating new deals with T-Mobile that varied from week to week.

Feedback Score
    Looks like 4GAS is changing the Rate Plan for those on AT&T now.
    Last edited by Serial Port; 11-28-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: internet link deleted as SPAM

El Dorado National Forest - a town called Mosquito, Ca.
    Carrier(s)
    FirstNet by AT&T
    Feedback Score
    4GAS are a bunch of bait and switch thieves...
    Signed up for a Cyber Monday "Lifetime plan" that had a lifetime of 7 months as they said it is for the "lifetime of the plan" what a bunch of double speaking BS. They raised it to $60 month which i accepted even though they are liars.

Now they have discontinued that plan at $60 and say it will be $149 month, talk about scam artists!

I told them to cancel my account as I have found a better plan at $40 month that is truly unlimited

4GAS used to be a decent company but several management changes have made them nothing more than scammers.
    Last edited by Comm-Tech; 11-22-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Comm-Tech View Post
    I told them to cancel my account as I have found a better plan at $40 month that is truly unlimited
    What plan is that?

Feedback Score
    This was posted to the 4G Antenna Shop web site today:

Stay tuned! November 30th, 2020 Starting at 6AM EST.

Infinite Internet will blow the doors off the entire LTE industry with
    a massive ONE DAY sale!

Carrier(s)
    FirstNet by AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post
    What plan is that?
    FirstNet Tablet with Hotspot plan at $40/mo. - Must be a "First Responder" to qualify.
    The Tablet plan works on my cellular router.

Carrier(s)
    FirstNet by AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post
    This was posted to the 4G Antenna Shop web site today:

Stay tuned! November 30th, 2020 Starting at 6AM EST.

Infinite Internet will blow the doors off the entire LTE industry with
    a massive ONE DAY sale!
    I fell for the Bull***** sale last Cyber Monday, it was a "Lifetime" plan...LOL
    4GAS (Infinite Internet) is just running another Scam!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Comm-Tech View Post
    I fell for the Bull***** sale last Cyber Monday, it was a "Lifetime" plan...LOL
    4GAS (Infinite Internet) is just running another Scam!
    I fell of it 2 years ago. It was 1 year prepaid only.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73