Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1086

Thread: TMO reseller, cheap bigData: 4G Antennashop

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Interesting. Around 30 minutes ago the Teltik plans were still there when I looked!

I don't know if it's related, but:
    There are still a couple of plans highlighted on the Teltik home page, but when you click on "explore solutions," the page that used to have a dozen or so plans now has none.

A Teltik user posed on R*dd*t 11 days ago that when they used the TMo app to check data usage, "the bill showed $400+." Others pointed out this is "a total bill" that includes others. And we've seen much higher balances reported over the years.

One does wonder if their is any relationship between these developments at Teltik, Bluegreen and 4GAS coming at the same time. Like you, I am trying to decide what to do with my 4GAS phone line(s). I have been well-served by 4GAS, but would like to keep TMo, largely for its free international text and s...l...o...w (but free) international data.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubtub View Post
    Their other business venn mobile has everyone's service shut off. There are rumors that they didn't pay their sprint bill and sprint caught on to what they were doing (everyone was on a 5GB business plan, and every time they added someone it added 5GB to the pool of data). Every month I noticed that they were way over their bucket, and someone said when they called sprint that the bill was overdue and a $60,000 balance was due. Their support says that it isn't a billing issue, but why would sprint send that if the bill was paid . Thinking this is the beginning of the end...
    No plans showing on their web site either, though no other mention of a service discontinuation.

Feedback Score
    If it turns out that T-Mobile is turning off the business plans for all business plan resellers, I guess I'll be stuck with one of the AT&T plans I mentioned above, supplemented by some eSIM plan (i.e. airalo.com, esim.net, mtxc.eu, surfroam.com, comfortway.com, etc.) for data other than USA, Canada, and Mexico.

At least 4GAS is giving us until 8/1/20 to figure out what to do.

Feedback Score
    At least 4GAS is giving us until 8/1/20 to figure out what to do.
    We're in the same boat. At least we got healthy advance notice and have been offered an alternative. In fact, I see we're being offered a discount over the posted price for the new phone service.

I note that 4GAS is now offering two different data plans and a phone plan.

* Infinite Advantage
    * Infinite Advantage +
    * Infinite Advantage Phone

Details, with prices (including promotional prices), are on their web site.

Maybe someone can reactivate existing Teltik and Venn Mobile threads with fresh posts so as to move the chatter about them there and leave this thread for 4GAS discussion.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    There's no way I can justify paying $55/mo for the 4GAS offer.

At a minimum, any replacement plan will need to have Canadian roaming.

ANY OTHER IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
    I think, but am not positive, that you may want to check Nettalk which has a One plan at $40, $38 kit at Amazon, if you qualify as a business line. They are an authorized reseller so I hope they would stay in the biz but I would ask their support about Canada before buying in. I know calling is included. The TOS mentions international roaming as it's a One plan. I would hope that the might allow slow data and the free text but no calling since it is prepaid with no top up, add on or pay go. They might block all overseas use. Can't say from any experience as we have never tried it, always left that phone behind when traveling.

Chat support is always good. Never a billing issue. Well done portal, no MyTMO access. Their business seems to be more VoIP than the reselling cellular, so they aren't on the radar much here. Good luck on the search!

Feedback Score
    Bluegreen owes around $2500

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Lycamobile, Sprint, Tello, Freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez_2355 View Post
    Bluegreen owes around $2500
    That's lower than I even saw their balance the whole time I was with them, usually it was over 10k.

(i left some months ago.)

Device(s)
    Android, Windows
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubtub View Post
    Their other business venn mobile has everyone's service shut off. There are rumors that they didn't pay their sprint bill and sprint caught on to what they were doing (everyone was on a 5GB business plan, and every time they added someone it added 5GB to the pool of data). Every month I noticed that they were way over their bucket, and someone said when they called sprint that the bill was overdue and a $60,000 balance was due. Their support says that it isn't a billing issue, but why would sprint send that if the bill was paid . Thinking this is the beginning of the end...
    LOL. My service has been down for 3 days. Venn said it was sprints fault. Oh great.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lineisbusy View Post

I note that 4GAS is now offering two different data plans and a phone plan.

* Infinite Advantage
    * Infinite Advantage +
    * Infinite Advantage Phone

Details, with prices (including promotional prices), are on their web site.
    The phone plan has been removed from the 4GAS web site, though it is still being offered, at a discount, to existing 4GAS phone customers.

Feedback Score
    The phone plan has been removed from the 4GAS web site, though it is still being offered, at a discount, to existing 4GAS phone customers.
    If it has been removed from the website, how do you know it is still being offered to existing 4GAS phone customers? Have you talked to anyone at 4GAS about it?

I'm also wondering if this affects all 4GAS customers on T-Mobile or only T-Mobile phone customers. I'm on the 5GB/month $27 T-Mobile plan and have not received an email yet about T-Mobile internet going away. So far those who have received notices here have the phone plans.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dial-up View Post
    If it has been removed from the website, how do you know it is still being offered to existing 4GAS phone customers? Have you talked to anyone at 4GAS about it?
    Yes, I have.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I have.
    Update: 4GAS now says it will NOT be offering this plan to its current phone subscribers. Those with 4GAS phone service need to port out by the end of July.

In a way, I'm not surprised because data, not phone service, has always been 4GAS' primary focus. They continue to offer AT&T data plans.

Feedback Score
    Wow. Did you get a new email from 4GAS?

Feedback Score
    The info came during a phone call today.

I had spoken with them by phone yesterday as I had questions about some of the plan details. Apparently, the decision was made today. I would imagine they'll be sending out an email soon.

I have no complaints about 4GAS. I remain quite happy with my data plans from them and with their customer service.

I have a month to determine what to do with the two phone lines I have with them. That's plenty of time and contrasts sharply with the Venn Mobile and Bleuegreen fiascos and the related uncertainty surrounding Teltik.

Clearly the market is changing and resellers are at the mercy of a reduced number of service providers.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I agree that a month is a good amount of advance notice.

It still doesn't help with me stressing about what to do with my wife's line! But I guess that's on me and my personality, lol!

Page 70 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast