Thread: FS: Verizon Prepaid Phone With $484 Airtime! Asking $150obo!

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid RAZR xt910, LG vx5500
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up FS: Verizon Prepaid Phone With $484 Airtime! Asking $150obo!

FOR SALE! Verizon Wireless (USA) Prepaid Flip Phone LG vx5600 in good condition, works perfectly, Currently has $484 Airtime loaded onto it..

I have had this phone since new, been putting $10/mo on it since June of 2010, as I have property in New York State, at my Camp, I rarely ever made calls on it, usually used for odd texting and checking weather and facebook on the Mobile Web for 99c/day.. Phone mainly only used while travelling in the US as I have a Canadian Android Phone I use here.
    This summer I upgraded to a touchscreen Android Tracfone and no longer have a use for this flip, but it has $484 airtime on it, and I don't know what to do with it. so I am offering it up for sale on here, I used to frequent hofo many years ago but haven't much lately, but thoughts someone here might be able to use the phone and/or the airtime loaded on it! I will send it to you via regular mail from Canada, or possibly can mail form the USA in a couple weeks when I go to NY again if you prefer to avoid Customs concerns

Phone is in good shape, never dropped, has some scratches on back cover but none on screens, etc.. Comes with Original LG Charger and Cable as well.. I am asking $150usd for phone, pay me via paypal or cash in person if you like, phone currently has a 585 area code from Olean NY, but can be changed by calling VZW, I will transfer the online account into your name as well upon purchase.. current airtime expires on Novemnber 2nd, this can be extended of course, for $10/mo...

please PM me with any questions, I will be putting up on fleabay in a week or so if it doesn't sell here first, but was hoping to help out a fellow HoFo'er looking for a lot of airtime for a great price!!

Thanks for viewing....
    Jeremy. (DaBones)
    ebay id: dabonesgirl
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid RAZR xt910, LG vx5500
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    UPDATED: new balance is $494 expires Dec 1..
    great deal for someone needing a huge balance, transfer this to a new prepaid plan, and you can get alot of months use for super cheap!!
    pm with Any questions..