Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Hot Spot LTE Data?

Feedback Score
    I signed up for the 300 gigabytes for $110 plan, also testing out a Smart Hub and external antennas, due to arrive tomorrow. Note this offer is only good for another couple days...

Feedback Score
    300GB for $110

did you accidentially add a "0" by mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    I signed up for the 300 gigabytes for $110 plan, also testing out a Smart Hub and external antennas, due to arrive tomorrow. Note this offer is only good for another couple days...

Feedback Score
    what's up with the "business" stipulation? on 4gantennashop?

As per our contract with T-Mobile USA, the applicant must meet the following requirements as listed below by T-Mobile USA:"For the purposes of this Agreement, “business customers applicants” means any end user who:

(i) operates a business;
    (ii) has a business license and an assigned Federal EIN# or State Business ID#, Sole proprietor will be required to provided last 4 of SSN or ITIN;

(iii) pays federal business taxes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    300GB for $110

did you accidentially add a "0" by mistake?
    No that is their deal , five times the usual data at the same price all of it can be used for hotspotting , also a free USB modem , offer only good until November 6th. Go read my most recent summary post contains all the relevant details we've collected so far.

Feedback Score
    what's up with the "business" stipulation? on 4gantennashop?
    in practice the only requirement is the last four digits of your social, but yes ostensibly all their customers are supposed to be federal tax paying businesses even if only a sole proprietorship or 1099 freelancer.

Feedback Score
    Not seeing that promotion. What's the direct link? I don't see any reference to 5x the data. Not Nov 6th yet, Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    No that is their deal , five times the usual data at the same price all of it can be used for hotspotting , also a free USB modem , offer only good until November 6th. Go read my most recent summary post contains all the relevant details we've collected so far.

Feedback Score
    The website stated this in reference to this promotion.

"My friend told me she has a very high gigabyte package from the 4G Antenna Shop, can I get what she has?

Sorry but she probably signed up during one of our great promotional periods that offered 5x the data for the price or other great promotion. If your friend is an employee/contractor of the 4G Antenna Shop ask them to add a line to their plan for you for the best deal. Our current promotion is online now. There will be no higher data package available for some time."

Feedback Score
    If you're talking about a link to the information on the website, most likely not there. Earlier in this thread you'll find a link to my full summary of all the information we've learned in the past week or so about this vendor that is as complete as it gets. Robert's phone number is in there if you have a question give him a call tomorrow morning and I'm sure he'll help you out.

Feedback Score
    Here you go...

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?p=16160473

TMO reseller, cheap bigData: 4G Antennashop

Feedback Score
    I tried to sign up, but it said they needed to call to complete my order. Still can't find that promotion. think I'm gonna pass.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I tried to sign up, but it said they needed to call to complete my order. Still can't find that promotion. think I'm gonna pass.
    Seriously - give Robert a call. You will be glad you did. If you get voice mail, leave a message and he will call back quickly. He will explain everything to you. You can't sign up online.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgator View Post
    I have a need for about 10GB of data per month on a hot spot.

Trying to figure out the best option. Any of the carrier's native networks appears to be acceptable so a non-roaming plan from a prepaid provider is fine.

It looks like Smartel and Harbor are no longer in business or at least not taking orders.

There is a company 4gantennashop.com offering 10GB/month for $47, but they seem a little dicey.

Boost offers 10GB of LTE data for $50, and the hotspot is $10 (with CLEAR40 code).

Any other options for LTE data, via a hotspot, at around $5/GB?
    New offer from Karma.

Unlimited 5Mbps $50.00

https://blog.yourkarma.com/introducing-neverstop

Feedback Score
    $149 is a bit to eat for a hotspot....

Quote Originally Posted by 503ducati View Post
    New offer from Karma.

Unlimited 5Mbps $50.00

https://blog.yourkarma.com/introducing-neverstop

Feedback Score
    Sprint network, nuff said there

Feedback Score
    Just decided to pick one of these up. 9.99 for the FUSE hotspot (Netgear) is a great deal with the promo code.
    thanks for posting the promo code!

Quote Originally Posted by smsgator View Post
    Boost offers 10GB of LTE data for $50, and the hotspot is $10 (with CLEAR40 code).

Any other options for LTE data, via a hotspot, at around $5/GB?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast