Thread: Merry Christmas to You, Sprint is having a week of special deals

Feedback Score

Merry Christmas to You, Sprint is having a week of special deals

www.sprint.com/cheerstoyou

Every day this week Sprint will be having special offers for existing customers. I have a list of everything going on this week, but I can't leak them since Sprint is my employer. But check this site every day at noon to see what is going on this week.

Feedback Score
    yawn, not very inspiring. Sprint really needs to do much better.

Feedback Score
    Between a rock and a hard place, when your current situation is so unprofitable for so long, signal coverage is poor, policies unfriendly to customers, so you end up spending a lot of money to create a lot more customers that are unhappy with the company, definitely not the right approach for their situation. Spend the money on improving the service, and then the customers will come at a sustainable price point

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S Plus 128GB Space Grey (SIM Free)
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HansCT View Post
    Between a rock and a hard place, when your current situation is so unprofitable for so long, signal coverage is poor, policies unfriendly to customers, so you end up spending a lot of money to create a lot more customers that are unhappy with the company, definitely not the right approach for their situation. Spend the money on improving the service, and then the customers will come at a sustainable price point
    Good response. I stay with Sprint because I am not paying for it. My employer is. If the money is to come out of my pocket I am going somewhere else. I have not used my data plan in over a year and that one time I did use it was just to test it out which consumed about 2MB. I am grateful to Sprint for showing me the value of public WiFi and life is possible without a data plan!
    --
    I support the right to keep and arm bears.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam73065 View Post
    yawn, not very inspiring. Sprint really needs to do much better.
    It's not lousy at all, I just got Amazon prime for a year free

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    www.sprint.com/cheerstoyou

Every day this week Sprint will be having special offers for existing customers. I have a list of everything going on this week, but I can't leak them since Sprint is my employer. But check this site every day at noon to see what is going on this week.

Reminds me a lot of what Verizon Wireless is giving their customers as "gifts" (i.e. a selection of free Kindle eBooks, certain free Amazon streaming videos, certain discounted gift cards, and a count-down to a "mystery" gift on certain days).

T-Mobile's gift seems much more substantial: Unlimited LTE for ALL customers from November 26, 2015 until March 2016... plus bonus gifts for porting in lines from Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (different for each carrier, worth about $200+ depending what you take advantage of).

I haven't heard what AT&T was doing though (if anything)...
    - Chokaay

Feedback Score
    did anyone really get any thing from the promotion?

I tried two times, it said "we are all out of today's gift"

I am just curious what the gifts are.

Device(s)
    HTC One M8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzh103 View Post
    did anyone really get any thing from the promotion?

I tried two times, it said "we are all out of today's gift"

I am just curious what the gifts are.
    This morning I was able to catch it right at 10 am on my phone.. it said I got movie passes from Fandango although I couldn't get it to take my billing zip code. After two tries it told me they were all out...

So you basically have yo catch it for about 90 seconds from when it opens.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoz View Post
    It's not lousy at all, I just got Amazon prime for a year free
    Nice!!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chokaay View Post
    T-Mobile's gift seems much more substantial: Unlimited LTE for ALL customers from November 26, 2015 until March 2016...
    I wonder if the unlimited data freebie has more to do with there being kinks in bingeon to work out vs tmobile being generous.

Feedback Score
    I was holding off on saying this when I posted this, but today is upgrade day.

ANY CUSTOMER WHO HAS HAD A LEASE FOR 7+ MONTHS IS ELIGIBLE TO UPGRADE TODAY AND TODAY ONLY.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chokaay View Post
    Reminds me a lot of what Verizon Wireless is giving their customers as "gifts" (i.e. a selection of free Kindle eBooks, certain free Amazon streaming videos, certain discounted gift cards, and a count-down to a "mystery" gift on certain days).

T-Mobile's gift seems much more substantial: Unlimited LTE for ALL customers from November 26, 2015 until March 2016... plus bonus gifts for porting in lines from Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon (different for each carrier, worth about $200+ depending what you take advantage of).

I haven't heard what AT&T was doing though (if anything)...
    I'm going to give you a small correction, only customers on the newest, most expensive plans with Tmobile get unlimited LTE. If you happened to have one of their more sensibly priced plans, you do not get it.

Feedback Score
    This one-day upgrde offer is rather nice. It's just a shame Sprint's device selection is so limited.