Thread: Issue with SMS

Feedback Score

Issue with SMS

Now I'm getting an issue and more likely is due to number port. I am not receiving texts but getting phone calls and data works. Do I have to give some time or should I contact cricket? Prob just me being impatient lol

Feedback Score
    I had a problem with texts too, last week. What fixed it for me was just shutting the phone off and turning it back on. Good luck!

Feedback Score

Issue with SMS

Quote Originally Posted by futurephone View Post
    I had a problem with texts too, last week. What fixed it for me was just shutting the phone off and turning it back on. Good luck!
    Hasn't worked for me yet and iMessage is still trying to sync with my current number so idk what's going on with port if I have to I'll talk to cricket later.

Update: I got it working after putting phone in airplane mode and sending test text via Hangouts. Maybe I'm good. Also I fixed iMessage deal by turning off and on. Oh lord simple fixes I didn't think of lol

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by punisherbv View Post
    Hasn't worked for me yet and iMessage is still trying to sync with my current number so idk what's going on with port if I have to I'll talk to cricket later.

Update: I got it working after putting phone in airplane mode and sending test text via Hangouts. Maybe I'm good. Also I fixed iMessage deal by turning off and on. Oh lord simple fixes I didn't think of lol
    Glad you got it resolved. I was going to suggest turning iMessage off temporarily until things cleared up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gigahurtz View Post
    Glad you got it resolved. I was going to suggest turning iMessage off temporarily until things cleared up.
    Thanks it feels good to be back on cricket honestly. I'm staying here for good at this point!

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks it feels good to be back on cricket honestly. I'm staying here for good at this point!
    I've been with Cricket for a year and a half and have been very pleased. I have no interest in switching, especially paying $20 a month on my group account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gigahurtz View Post
    I've been with Cricket for a year and a half and have been very pleased. I have no interest in switching, especially paying $20 a month on my group account.
    I wish I could get that back if I didn't leave Sprint unless you have an extra spot open.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I wish I could get that back if I didn't leave Sprint unless you have an extra spot open.
    Sorry I don't but check out http://www.reddit.com/r/CricketGroups