Thread: Does Anyone on this Forum Work For Sasktel?

Carrier(s)
    Solo Mobile
    Feedback Score

Does Anyone on this Forum Work For Sasktel?

I just need help with something in particular. I'm assuming that if you actively read these forums that you're clever.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Wind on HMP2010
    Feedback Score
    Not a lot of traffic on some of these forums, especially the Regional Canadian Providers. The Aliant forum is VERY dead. Maybe the Sasktel customers are just VERY satisfied with their phones and service. Or they might be too busy on the farm to bother with forum messages.

Wind seems to get a lot of comments, followed by Rogers, Telus and Bell. Mobilicity before Rogers bought them had a fair bit of traffic too but it has thinned out considerably.

Good luck.
    -----
    Your choices are yours and I do not criticize you for them.
    My choices are mine, please do not criticize me for my choices.
    -----
    Any comments I make are made to further any conversation that is happening and should not be taken as an attack or belittlement of anyone, unless I specifically say so.
    -----
    I dislike all politicians and lawyers equally.

Carrier(s)
    Solo Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hahahahaha, fair point, ABWagner. Sometimes the most logical choice isn't really the most logical choice.

You're a smart guy, though. Maybe you've read an answer to my question else where on the forum. I want to get a phone number that belongs to the landline division of sasktel. I live in Edmonton. Are there any ways to bypass the geographic block? I know that it can be done with telus, but I'm not familiar with sasktel.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Wind on HMP2010
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_KeyKong View Post
    Hahahahaha, fair point, ABWagner. Sometimes the most logical choice isn't really the most logical choice.

You're a smart guy, though. Maybe you've read an answer to my question else where on the forum. I want to get a phone number that belongs to the landline division of sasktel. I live in Edmonton. Are there any ways to bypass the geographic block? I know that it can be done with telus, but I'm not familiar with sasktel.
    How did you know my name is Alek and that I'm smart?

I'm in Edmonton too. I've been through Saskatchewan when I was younger, visiting people my parents knew, but I don't remember any of it, other than I have pictures to prove I was there (and was so much smaller). I've been to Lloydminster and a bit into Saskatchewan that I do remember driving into a number of years ago, but since I could see to the other side of that promised land, I decided to return to God's country and Alberta. If God did create the world, wouldn't that mean that every part of this planet is God's country though?

Other than that, I've only heard things about the short off land to the east, where supposedly you can sit on your porch and watch your dog run away... for days on end, as it is so flat.

Where these rough riding green giants with no horses can trounce the southernmost eskimos periodically.

Where someone named Tommy ran the show like our ancient Alberta socreds did for years and years in Alberta, before Albertans tossed them after a fair shot at running the place. Albertans will let a political party run things but once we tire of them, we have never let them back in again to try again once they have been tossed.

Saskatchewan is not that far away. You could go visit and see about getting a line there. Of course a landline might require that you have some land, or a place at least where someone would let you place said line. At least until you convert it into a wireless line, which I ASSume is your want in wireless.

Other than that, try your ideas of how it works for Telus, just substitute Sasktel instead. They were both prairie telco's once upon a time, Sasktel still is, but Telus has gotten bigger dreams and aspirations.

Once you've visited Saskatchewan, you might even want to go back. Think of all the tales you could regale your family. Crossing the vast prairies on your way to.... Winterpeg! The city that is a ditch to cross! Twice if you want to pass right through. Or so I've been told. Supposedly they were going to make a movie about it until someone else stole their movie title "A River Ran Through It" and that was the Pitt's for them.

Hope that helps. Laughter is good for the soul.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+/5/4, Moto G LTE, Nokia E63, & data devices
    Carrier(s)
    SaskTel
    Feedback Score
    What's the exchange you want the phone number in? Or do you just want a number in a certain Saskatchewan rate centre?
    SaskTel 306, Rogers 647 data, Rogers 306 flex tablet, Bell 519 flex tablet, Wind 587, PureTalkUSA 406, T-Mobile 716 & 347 prepaid, AT&T iPad SIM 716, T-Mobile postpaid data 619, Toggle Mobile (UK/FR/US), GiffGaff (UK)

GSM phones: Too many to list.