Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Share your negative Sprint experiences

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber_ballz View Post
    I dunno. Whatever I signed up 8 years ago. Unlimited data w/450 min.

Been s-off since. No messages or notices.

Scared to change my plan. Haha. Worth the money for $72 out the door every month. I tether like a mofo. Damn Netflix....

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you're plan isn't subject to the slow down. Once you upgrade, terms will change and you will be.

Feedback Score
    Oh. Good thing. I've been month to month for 6 years. I keep using old phones. Or insurance claims. Supersonic > jewel >m7

Only phone I paid for was the supersonic. Others were to replace the previous because of discontinued.

This m7 they did give me beef about cashing in the old damaged jewel and on top paying $320.

I said no, you give me a phone, or give me back my 4 years of insurance, so I can buy an outdated phone on your wall. If neither, this sounds like a fraud.

Some talking and mumbling behind the counter, eventually said I was good and no issues .

*****es. They just didn't want to hand out a free phone. An outdated free phone.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Well, here's a negative Sprint experience. T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon all have managed to get their respective networks into my school. For some reason, ALL Sprint phones roam on Verizon. Been this way since 2010. No idea why T-Mobile can provide 30 down and 20 up and Sprint can't provide .3 down and .2 up. Ridiculous.

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4

Feedback Score
    Sorry man. Must be location.

I'm always hitting 1-2MB/sec (,10-20Mbps)

And I rack up the data every month. He'll, I'll fall asleep with Netflix finishing entire seasons.

Phone gets quite warm too. It'll zap a 1amp charger to the point what juice is left it takes all night to charge a near dead battery. Ha.

I even tuned kernel governors as mild as possible.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    While you are clearly a technically sophisticated user, there are many more people that have been told all the carriers all offer a comparable experience, and are really surprised (and pissed) to learn that only their carrier offers a sub-standard service. You can argue the value of that all day and try to convince people it doesn't matter when everyone else has it... good luck.

Even on a clear day under a Sprint tower in the best of conditions, Sprint can not offer a comparable or competitive service to any of the three major carriers.
    Lets cut the crap. Sprint is very much useable. All depends on device and locatiin

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10