Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Family Deal (4 X UNLIMITED = $150) "Half Off" On Sprint?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    "And now extended for a limited time only, you can save 50% on most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans when you bring your number to Sprint."

https://www.sprint.com/apps/save50percent/index.html#!/

Pretty deceptive... but not surprising.
    Sprint said, they won't cut t mobiles unlimited plans in half it's not cost effective for them.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Motorola V950 Renegade
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    "And now extended for a limited time only, you can save 50% on most Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile rate plans when you bring your number to Sprint."

https://www.sprint.com/apps/save50percent/index.html#!/

Pretty deceptive... but not surprising.
    What's deceptive about it? Most ≠ all.

Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, the terms and conditions are right there at the link that you posted.

T-Mobile plan: Discount offer limited to T-Mobile’s advertised Simple Choice rate plan prices as of 11/16/15 for 2GB, 6GB and 10GB for non-discounted handsets only; tablet and MBB rate plans excluded. T-Mobile unlimited data rate plan excluded. Data is not shared among multiple lines. After high-speed data allotment is used, speeds will be reduced to 2G speeds (up to 128kbps) until the end of your bill cycle. Add'l on-network high-speed data allowance may be purchased at $15/GB.
    Thrill me...

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyh318 View Post
    Don't expect to much better from T-Mobile in Chicago.....not really one of their strong areas there. But to each their own.
    Actually I tested T mobile and it is fantastic here in Chicago where I use my data. I just needed to wait for a family plan of this type. WTF happened to Sprint and the data speeds?? I was perfectly happy with them but now it's so slow even simple 30 second clips on YouTube buffer. I hate to leave so I'm going to wait a few more months but if it isn't better I only have 1 line in contract so I'm gone. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1454608794.596391.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  42.4 KB

Device(s)
    Motorola V950 Renegade
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cpddude View Post
    WTF happened to Sprint and the data speeds??
    Report it via Sprint Zone app.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile Family Deal (4 X UNLIMITED = $150) "Half Off" On Sprint?

Quote Originally Posted by Evan702 View Post
    Report it via Sprint Zone app.
    I have, so hopefully everything gets worked out. It seems spotty at the very least but this is why I will never leave Sprint. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1454615443.111956.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  43.6 KB
    Last edited by cpddude; 02-04-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    I don't think this site is set up with restrictions limiting participation in the various forums to carrier status. You could always create a site with such rules.
    There are actually rules here that prohibit people from posting things in the wrong forum, taking shots or advertising deals in the wrong areas. The rules are not enforced, perhaps, because some of the trolls on here are now paid subscribers of the site. But I'm willing to bet you if I came up with something that said "F*(# T-Mobile!", my account would be subjected to a warning and suspension from this site.

There's no reason for a post that advertises a new T-Mobile deal to be in the Sprint forum. Troll-Mobile users are doing the same thing in the Boost Mobile and Cricket sections as well. Once some of them got called out for what they did, they stop listing their carrier as being T-Mobile or Metro PCS. Every time Metro or T-Mobile come out with a new offer, someone starts a new topic asking how Cricket will respond to what just happened. There's nothing wrong with liking T-Mobile and what they offer. If it works great for you, fine. But those comments need to be left in the T-Mobile forums where they belong.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL, OnePlus 2
    Carrier(s)
    Project Fi
    Feedback Score
    Wanna know whats hilarious.....they "banned" me from posting in the T-Mobile forum for saying how terrible it is in my area. Lol the T-Mobile forum doesn't even show up on my list anymore. Lmao I died laughing at that. How dare anyone say anything remotely bad about T-Mobile.
    That's sad. These are the same people who complain about getting kicked out of Sprint specific sites for posting pro T-Mobile and anti Sprint messages there. smh.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

T-Mobile Family Deal (4 X UNLIMITED = $150) "Half Off" On Sprint?

Quote Originally Posted by J Wireless View Post
    There are actually rules here that prohibit people from posting things in the wrong forum, taking shots or advertising deals in the wrong areas. The rules are not enforced, perhaps, because some of the trolls on here are now paid subscribers of the site. But I'm willing to bet you if I came up with something that said "F*(# T-Mobile!", my account would be subjected to a warning and suspension from this site.

There's no reason for a post that advertises a new T-Mobile deal to be in the Sprint forum. Troll-Mobile users are doing the same thing in the Boost Mobile and Cricket sections as well. Once some of them got called out for what they did, they stop listing their carrier as being T-Mobile or Metro PCS. Every time Metro or T-Mobile come out with a new offer, someone starts a new topic asking how Cricket will respond to what just happened. There's nothing wrong with liking T-Mobile and what they offer. If it works great for you, fine. But those comments need to be left in the T-Mobile forums where they belong.
    To be clear, this isn't "advertising". My question was if Sprint was honoring their "Half Off" promotion on this particular plan. This is a Sprint specific subject, I don't believe asking it in the T-Mobile forum would be relevant or appropriate.

Sprint has made a lot of noise about being "Half Off" everyone else... It's not unreasonable to ask if it really is.

I'm a T-Mobile fan, but I'm also their biggest critic as opposed to Sprint fans who seem to defend the indefensible. At least be honest?

What we should be doing is banding together to shame ALL the carriers out of anti-competitive business practices.

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 6S Plus using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by J Wireless View Post
    That's sad. These are the same people who complain about getting kicked out of Sprint specific sites for posting pro T-Mobile and anti Sprint messages there. smh.
    What's funny is I never bashed anyone for choosing T-Mobile. I care less if they use T-Mobile. I never said oh tmobiles going out of business!!! When I brought up how crappy they were here it was my fault their service sucked lol I must "live in the woods" or some obscure part of the country. Yes it's my fault T-Mobile coverage maps are off, I called legere myself and said lie on your maps and offer half a****** coverage. Was all me. All I got from everybody (except one person who was honest and said yea you're in a bad T-Mobile area) was excuses and typical fanboy responses. Oh I have great service 100% of the time!! You must live in the boonies you must this you must that. I Never any issues. Cmon. No carrier has great service 100% of the time. No carrier is perfect. Except the mighty T-Mobile according to their fanboys. I swear people complain about apple fanboys but T-Mobiles are just as bad.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro 256 GB Midnight Green
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Well to "harass" I'd have to of actually went after somebody. I never responded unless someone responded to me. So "harass" is wrong. And 2 well it seems since you envy them T-Mobile must also be crap where you are. Wow imagine that....SHOCKING
    T-Mobile isn't bad where I am, not by a long shot, and far ahead of Verizon. That's only because Verizon had to build their own network here spaced for 850 1X, and T-Mobile built theirs spaced for AWS 3G, and AT&T inherited theirs from Cell One. T-Mobile works well here but they haven't gotten their 700A license yet. There's a few places I spend at least once a week (ie planned parenthood for volunteer work, school, work) where AT&T either has a DAS or a tower near by that provides a stronger signal than T-Mobile.

Chicago, IL
    2+46+46+46+4

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    T-Mobile isn't bad where I am, not by a long shot, and far ahead of Verizon.
    Same here, and a lot of places. A lot of people are operating on old data... but they'll catch on. It's definitely a three way race! My money is on T-Mo, leaner, faster, more aggressive, and with a great sense of humor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cpddude View Post
    Thanks for posting that deal. I been waiting for a unlimited family T mobile plan and I'm about to pull the plug on Sprint. The data and speed here in Chicago have gone done so bad in the last few weeks. T[ATTACH]136497[/ATTACH
    Actually, this plan in conjunction with the buy one get one half off is not too shabby if you're in an area where it just works. It's even better if you can tweak your current device(s) to work on the other network.
    Last edited by bibbin; 02-04-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Feedback Score
    Sprint should run a promo similar to one offered not long ago whereby they give $200 service credit if you port in a line from another national carrier.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bibbin View Post
    Sprint should run a promo similar to one offered not long ago whereby they give $200 service credit if you port in a line from another national carrier.
    Like T-Mo did in December? I had a friend who switched 7 lines from Sprint to T-Mo on that deal.

Carriers have to be careful because without contracts they can easily create a churn economy of people switching back and forth... to the consumer why not? Ultimately that won't benefit any of the carriers though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by p6B5Nm5b; 02-05-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Carrier(s)
    verizon wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeuten View Post
    T-Mobile isn't bad where I am, not by a long shot, and far ahead of Verizon. That's only because Verizon had to build their own network here spaced for 850 1X, and T-Mobile built theirs spaced for AWS 3G, and AT&T inherited theirs from Cell One. T-Mobile works well here but they haven't gotten their 700A license yet. There's a few places I spend at least once a week (ie planned parenthood for volunteer work, school, work) where AT&T either has a DAS or a tower near by that provides a stronger signal than T-Mobile.
    So...they stink where you're at......they don't cover where you need them to with a quality signal.....yea I can see how you'd say they are "not bad" there. Not by a long shot....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast