Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: T-Mobile Family Deal (4 X UNLIMITED = $150) "Half Off" On Sprint?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,398
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soco150 View Post
    As a T-Mobile zealot I would not bring in the stock market to the conversation. T-Mobile is down over 10% since the start of the year. I'd highly recommend picking a different fight.
    Did someone ask for your "recommendation"? Facts are facts. If the current Sprint "recovery" was a good idea... one might expect the market to agree. It doesn't.

    Also I see you're new here, and while differing opinions and ideas are welcome, name calling isn't. Might want to keep that in mind.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Did someone ask for your "recommendation"? Facts are facts. If the current Sprint "recovery" was a good idea... one might expect the market to agree. It doesn't.

    Also I see you're new here, and while differing opinions and ideas are welcome, name calling isn't. Might want to keep that in mind.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Zealot isn't name calling. You should take it as a compliment. As an open source forum where you are free to post ideas you asking for it or not is irrelevant. Thank you for the tidbit I see you are relatively new here also.

    You are completely right. Facts are facts. It seems the market also is not buying the latest estimates from T-Mobile also. As their stock has almost bottomed out to January 2015 prices. In fact almost singlehandedly losing all the growth their stock has made in the last year. That's not a promising sign. Instead of watching Sprint stocks closely T-Mobile stockholders should wonder what is happening to their own. Another fact is over the last month Sprint stock has outperformed T-Mobile stock. Again this is an argument that shouldn't of been brought up. Unwise strategy.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,398
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soco150 View Post
    Zealot isn't name calling.
    Actually it is, in fact even "fanboy" is a derogatory term here. Best to avoid names of all kinds it seems. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by soco150 View Post
    You are completely right.
    Thanks. I get that a lot.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Actually it is, in fact even "fanboy" is a derogatory term here. Best to avoid names of all kinds it seems. YMMV.



    Thanks. I get that a lot.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    You yourself described you as an inspired passionate fan of T-Mobile. By definition that makes you a zealot. If you don't like the definition of it don't describe yourself as one.

    Also quoting part of something is childish and immature. But proves that you have no response to actual facts presented to you.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post



    Thanks.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    No problem. I'm always happy to educate people on actual facts and not just biased opinions they read on the internet.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,398
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soco150 View Post
    You yourself described you as an inspired passionate fan of T-Mobile. By definition that makes you a zealot
    Except... I didn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by soco150 View Post
    Also quoting part of something is childish and immature.
    Yet so much better than making stuff up.

    I won't be responding to you anymore. I suspect the mods will.



    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    6,322
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hey guys we don't need another thread turning into a petty argument. Please leave out the personal remarks and/or insults. If it's going to offend another poster than avoid it. It's not that hard to keep a debate going and sticking to the topic without hostility.
    Sprint user since 1997

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,398
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by larryt510 View Post
    Hey guys we don't need another thread turning into a petty argument. Please leave out the personal remarks and/or insults. If it's going to offend another poster than avoid it. It's not that hard to keep a debate going and sticking to the topic without hostility.
    Thank you. I don't like being called a "zealot" or anything else.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    218
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Except... I didn't?



    Yet so much better than making stuff up.

    I won't be responding to you anymore. I suspect the mods will.



    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Nobody made anything up. You brought up the market. Well in the last month T-Mobile stock is down 6.75% while Sprints is up .76%. Thus Sprint has been outperforming T-Mobile on the stock market as of late. Making your point wrong that the market disagrees. Apparently the market has a lot bigger problem with something T-Mobile is doing rather than what Sprint is doing recently. In fact of the 4 major carriers T-Mobile is the only stock down during that time frame. Verizon is up over 11% and At&t has a modest 5% growth. If you are going to make a claim have actual evidence to back it up or at least offer it only as opinion.

    Also, this was your exact statement regarding T-Mobile fans which you agreed you were, " and they have a passionate and inspired user base."
    Last edited by soco150; 02-15-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2016, 10:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 10:41 AM
  3. WTB: T-Mobile Family Plan with $9.99 Unlimited Text
    By hwnstyle21 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:52 AM
  4. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 02:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks