Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: T-Mobile Gains Not Coming From Sprint

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by fflip8 View Post
    Maybe the Sprint customers are coming from people who've never had service before? Maybe the MVNOs as well? Since Sprint sounds good on paper, but their actual coverage is sparse unless you live in a metro area. I can see why T-Mobile isn't gaining in from Sprint customers though, since Sprint offers almost as much as T-Mobile does, for a whole lot less money, and coverage.
    The subscriber numbers are a pretty good indicator of the quality of the product. Sprint is slightly behind. but definitely behind T-Mobile now, while Verizon and AT&T are twice as much as both.

Device(s)
    LG G8, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by fflip8 View Post
    Maybe the Sprint customers are coming from people who've never had service before? Maybe the MVNOs as well? Since Sprint sounds good on paper, but their actual coverage is sparse unless you live in a metro area. I can see why T-Mobile isn't gaining in from Sprint customers though, since Sprint offers almost as much as T-Mobile does, for a whole lot less money, and coverage.
    I think another factor is the that they also offer unlimited. AT&T does too but it's with a catch. Unlimited data tends to keep people around if it's decently priced. Is Sprint and T-Mobile unlimited plans priced the same?

I'm on the old plan with T-Mobile, so I pay less for the plan but my JUMP! insurance went up $2.

Sent from S6 Edge using Tapatalk.
    ƸӜƷ•°*””*°•.I'm lost. If you find me, Please return me to myself.•°*””*°•.ƸӜƷ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5