Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: SMARTEL is now BLUEGREEN MOBILE

Device(s)
    Moto Z2 Force, X4, G Stylus, G Power, G7, G7Power, G6, G5s+, E6, E5+, E5, E4
    Carrier(s)
    metro by T-Mobile, TracFone on Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile, and FreeUp.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outadaprk View Post
    I changed my billing info, then after, ported out in Feb 2020. Still got charged in March, April, now May (on my previous billing info). No response from them. Made 3 attempts. Disputing through my bank now if possible.

I'm assuming no one was there during March and April. Reason being a friend who uses them was NOT charged for those months. When ever the auto pay doesn't go through he gets notified immediately. Now that there back he got an invoice for May. They didn't bill him for those back months either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellular-dude View Post
    I'm assuming no one was there during March and April. Reason being a friend who uses them was NOT charged for those months. When ever the auto pay doesn't go through he gets notified immediately. Now that there back he got an invoice for May. They didn't bill him for those back months either.
    Other than an automated invoice, what evidence do you have that they are still operating? Have you been able to contact them? Has BlueGreen made a payment on their T-Mobile bill?

Why don't they respond to their voicemail, email or trouble tickets?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by noton View Post
    Other than an automated invoice, what evidence do you have that they are still operating? Have you been able to contact them? Has BlueGreen made a payment on their T-Mobile bill?

Why don't they respond to their voicemail, email or trouble tickets?
    The invoice was sent by them when the auto pay didn't work. I know nothing about their billing from T-Mobile.

Feedback Score
    The invoice was sent by them when the auto pay didn't work. I know nothing about their billing from T-Mobile.
    Do you know why the automated invoice failed?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Do you know why the automated invoice failed?
    No but it happens quite often. We've changed his credit card numbers and it keeps happening. As soon as they realize auto
    pay failed they manually send an invoice. It's quite irritating as they always say its his fault but offer no reason as to what's going on.

Feedback Score
    No but it happens quite often. We've changed his credit card numbers and it keeps happening. As soon as they realize auto
    pay failed they manually send an invoice. It's quite irritating as they always say its his fault but offer no reason as to what's going on.
    Was he able to get in contact with them using the phone number on the manual invoice this time? If not, was he able to get the latest billing issue resolved? Even the misplaced assignment of fault would be a sign of life at this point.

The whole situation is irritating because of the lack of information on the BG's status. Where is compuguy when we need him?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Was he able to get in contact with them using the phone number on the manual invoice this time? If not, was he able to get the latest billing issue resolved? Even the misplaced assignment of fault would be a sign of life at this point.

The whole situation is irritating because of the lack of information on the BG's status. Where is compuguy when we need him?
    When the March payment wasn't charged we emailed them with no response. Then April rolled around and same thing. May came and he got an invoice and we paid it. Nothing has been said about him not paying for March and April. He was ready to lose his numbers and find new service if it came to it. We never tried calling. They've never answered in the past.

Feedback Score
    Sure sounds like it's way past time to try and port out. Right now there are some good deals to be had like Mint Mobile and Visible.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Anyone got an email today stating that Bluegreen Mobile is discontinuing their partnership with T-mobile?
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of July 1, 2020, Bluegreen Mobile will be discontinuing our partnership with T-Mobile, and therefore will no longer be able to provide cellular service to our current customers. To avoid any interruption in your cellular service and to keep your current mobile number you MUST port your phone number to another mobile carrier by June 30, 2020. To do so, you will need to provide the new carrier with the following information: Current Phone number, Account Number, and PIN number which will be provided to you below. If you have prepaid for service past June 30, 2020 we will be issuing you a refund within the next 30 days.

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lopez_2355 View Post
    Anyone got an email today stating that Bluegreen Mobile is discontinuing their partnership with T-mobile?
    Yes, received the email as well. I guess I will be spending the weekend looking for a new carrier. Any suggestions on a similar $35 plan?

Feedback Score
    Yes, I got the email as well. I am looking to replace the $15 5GB data plan, any ideas? thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trickbiker121 View Post
    Yes, received the email as well. I guess I will be spending the weekend looking for a new carrier. Any suggestions on a similar $35 plan?

Same here. no idea what to do right now. Need to port out to a tangible SIM card!

Feedback Score
    I did not get the email and they erased my tickets. Was anybody able to port?

Feedback Score
    This is the contact provided. The email had the account/pin info for porting out.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and are here to help make this transition as easy as possible. If any issues arise, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will get back to your request with 24 hours.

Device(s)
    Pixel 4 XL
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Got the email and used a spare Ting sim to port out. I'm surprised that line lasted 4+ years to tell you the truth...

I suspect T-Mobile pulled the plug on the account when they continued to be behind on paying the bills (I could be wrong).

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast