Thread: Everything We Know About The HTC 10

Carrier(s)
    Just switched to Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

Post Everything We Know About The HTC 10

Name:  htc-10s.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  47.3 KB

With LG and Samsung's flagships now officially official, let's take a look at what HTC has planned for Q2 2016.

Here are some leaked press images for the HTC 10. Going clockwise from the top left we've got Carbon Gray, Glacier Silver (White), Glacier Silver (Black) and Topaz Gold. The date shown on all four screens is Tuesday, April 19th—widely believed to be when the phone will be announced. I guess HTC finally figured out that calling three different phones the HTC One was a tad confusing, so this forthcoming device will simply be called the HTC 10.

The biggest change from the M7, M8 and M9 will be the absence of the HTC's signature dual front-firing speakers. Earlier leaks from Evan Blass show a single speaker port along the bottom of device, and also USB-C for charging.

Other purported specs include a Snapdragon 820 CPU, Adreno 530 GPU and 4 GB of RAM powering a 5.15 inch QHD screen and 12 megapixel rear camera. The latest leak from Blass adds a 3,000 mAh battery and Super LCD screen.

Who's excited for the HTC 10?

Sources: @evleaks on Twitter (1) (2) (3) (4), @onleaks on Twitter
    My mobile memoirs — free ebook available here.
    My HoFo feedback... is that still a thing?

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1
    Feedback Score
    I loved my M7, and much prefer Sense to TouchWiz, but I already picked up a GS7. I've grown tired of being paranoid about liquid damage, and always bringing a ziplock if there is a chance of rain, so the IP68 sold me.

I wonder if the camera they tout is a lytro unit? That would be in line with what they were trying to do with the M8, and pretty impressive in a phone.