Thread: Do you think TMobile will ever sell the Nexus 5X in-store?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus (Space Gray, 64GB); Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Do you think TMobile will ever sell the Nexus 5X in-store?

In the past TMobile has offered some of the Nexus devices in-store (unfortunately only in either black or white and only in one memory size). Do you down the road at some point, the new Nexus devices will be sold in-store? I haven't read up on it but I am getting ready to look it up. I was just curious if you guys think TMobile will do it or if you would want them to do it. I think they should but that's just my personal opinion. With the new Nexus lineup being very affordable from 3rd parties and the source, the Google Store, it would make sense in that fashion for them to not offer it in-store. Plus they have a great "Bring Your Own Device" program as you guys know.
    "Not all that glitters is gold, not all who wander are lost." ~ JR Tolkien
    "The best you can do for another is not just share your riches but prove to him his own." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Feedback Score
    The issue is simply sales. While Nexus devices are popular, but they don't really move in store. Of course exceptions exist, but when I worked at a T-Mobile location we sold two Nexus 6 units in its first 8 months and one of them was returned.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus (Space Gray, 64GB); Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I used to work at TMobile too about a year ago and we sold probably 3 the whole time I worked there. I think the Nexus lineup is becoming a "buy from 3rd party only" get up. Which is fine, it's still a great budget phone and has all the bells and whistles i like.

Feedback Score
    If I wasn't so in love with Samsung phones I would have a Nexus myself. I almost got a Nexus 6, but I just couldn't handle its size. 5 inch screens are perfect for me.