Thread: Android Spy Software

Feedback Score

Android Spy Software

I'm thinking about getting my kid a phone. I have no problem with her accessing the internet without restriction, she does that already with her computer. However with a cellphone, and with her getting older, she is going to want to leave the house with friends more often. What I am looking for is software that meets the following requirements:

Allows me to locate the phone at any time (and therefore know where she is)

Let me view text messages sent and received remotely

Let me see the phone's screen at any time

Still allow her to have a passcode on the phone

Remotely listen in to her surroundings, this one is important, I want to know what she talks about when she thinks I'm not listening, thereby finding out what is really going on inside her head and punishing her for her thoughts and words accordingly.

Disallow certain apps

Survive a full reset.

Feedback Score
    How old is she?

Sent from my Wonderful LG Optimus L90

Feedback Score
    Currently 13. She is at the age where she doesn't share what she is thinking with me, and as a lot "going on" with her friends. It would be nice to effectively "read her mind" and find out what her thoughts and opinions are regarding me, and the rules we have set for her. I can then punish her when she disagrees with me or has an opposing opinion, even if she does not share it directly with me. I can find out when she "thinks a boy is cute" and punish her for that too. Giving her a phone really will be a tool for me to discpline her more effectively as well as punish her for wrong viewpoints and opinions.

Feedback Score
    You are a very young dad.
    28 with a 13 year old daughter.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Optimus L90

Carrier(s)
    TMobile, RingPlus, Tracfone BYOP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WishIWasHer View Post
    Currently 13. She is at the age where she doesn't share what she is thinking with me, and as a lot "going on" with her friends. It would be nice to effectively "read her mind" and find out what her thoughts and opinions are regarding me, and the rules we have set for her. I can then punish her when she disagrees with me or has an opposing opinion, even if she does not share it directly with me. I can find out when she "thinks a boy is cute" and punish her for that too. Giving her a phone really will be a tool for me to discpline her more effectively as well as punish her for wrong viewpoints and opinions.
    LMAO.
    Ok.

You certainly have a lot of time on your hands. No offense, how on earth will you have enough time to check her phone if you're constantly checking other people's reactions to YOUR phone?

Totally not buying this. Not one bit.

On the .00000001% chance that this is actually a legitimate post, perhaps you should focus more on establishing a relationship with your child where she feels she can share things with you rather than looking for ways to punish her for her "thoughts" or in five years, you'll never hear anything from her again, at least not if she can help it.

Signed,
    Mom of an almost 18 year old girl and a 13 year old boy.
    Self-professed gadget geek, serial phone-tryer-outer.
    iOS, Android, BB10, Windows...it's all good.

Currently?
    Main lines:
    Iphone SE x2, Samsung J7: TMO Select Market Family Match
    Iphone 5s Tracfone

How many active SIMs does one person need?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WishIWasHer View Post
    punish her for wrong viewpoints and opinions.
    This is just wrong on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by stessT View Post
    perhaps you should focus more on establishing a relationship with your child where she feels she can share things with you rather than looking for ways to punish her for her "thoughts" or in five years, you'll never hear anything from her again, at least not if she can help it.
    Bingo! Couldn't have said it better myself.

EDIT: After reading this user's other posts, I call complete BS about a "daughter". This is either a very young and insecure individual or he's mentally challenged. Mods should close this whole thread.
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    I'm her only biological parent. Rather than criticize me, answer my question. This forum is supposed to be about phones, yet i incur more judgment here about personal life choices than I do on circle of moms. I want to spy on my child, as a parent I have that right. so what can I do to acomplish this?

Feedback Score
    Trolllllllllllllllllll.
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Red Pocket (AT&T) UTnT 1GB exp 02.12.20
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 04.11.20

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Trolllllllllllllllllll.
    Exactly. Reported to the mods.

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I am locking this thread. Please do not continue to bait each other. Be kind....