Thread: What's it like to WORK at Sprint?

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

What's it like to WORK at Sprint?

Was checking out employee reviews at Glassdoor and noted that Sprint not only has the lowest rated CEO in telecom but that the employees also have a only a 36% "positive business outlook".

https://www.glassdoor.com/ratingsDet...-overallRating

If the people that work there are that pessimistic about the companies future should customers worry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I think google should buy sprint. We should go work sprint just for free phone service

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p6B5Nm5b View Post
    Was checking out employee reviews at Glassdoor and noted that Sprint not only has the lowest rated CEO in telecom but that the employees also have a only a 36% "positive business outlook".

https://www.glassdoor.com/ratingsDet...-overallRating

If the people that work there are that pessimistic about the companies future should customers worry?

Here you go AGAIN
    VZW•UDP-AT&T•INTL.UDP A

Feedback Score
    I work in Service and Repair for a Sprint Preferred Retailer. I enjoy my job for the most part. Most of my day is spent answering stupid questions and showing people how to use their phones. Sometimes I have to repair or replace defective devices. 60% of the time people are eligible for an upgrade and just go that route when their phone is broke. The parts of my job that I hate are dealing with a**holes who come into my store and complain about something customer care or another store did. I also get the people who have the audacity to buy their devices online and then come bother me to try to take up my time to transfer all their old, useless s*** from their old phone and clutter up their brand new phone. "If you didn't buy your phone here, we have to charge a $25 fee per device for data transfers to cover labor. Sorry." That usually gets them to leave, and occasionally some of them pay it.

Feedback Score
    Is the data transfer process extremely labor intensive (to the tune of $25)? Doesn't that fall within the Ready Now service?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YCGrad View Post
    Is the data transfer process extremely labor intensive (to the tune of $25)? Doesn't that fall within the Ready Now service?
    It does, but my store isn't going to bulls*it around with some clown who purchased their phone elsewhere. We have wages to pay, and if we can't make money off of their business, then they're going to pay for our time.

Feedback Score
    Is your store a Ready Now store?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by YCGrad View Post
    Is your store a Ready Now store?
    Every Sprint branded store is a Ready Now store.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VisionsDivine View Post
    I work in Service and Repair for a Sprint Preferred Retailer. I enjoy my job for the most part. Most of my day is spent answering stupid questions and showing people how to use their phones.
    Customer service jobs in general are painful. But what I meant was, what do YOU think of the future of the company?

They continue to underperform the market investment is declining, their "strategy" largely questioned, etc. What do you think will happen and how is morale?

Device(s)
    Sonim XP8, iPhone XS, Pixel 3 XL
    Carrier(s)
    SouthernLINC, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sprint employees don't complain about poor work conditions and being threatened for trying to join a union unlike another wireless provider.. Must not be too bad.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitSwitched View Post
    Sprint employees don't complain about poor work conditions and being threatened for trying to join a union unlike another wireless provider.. Must not be too bad.
    Are you a Sprint employee?

Feedback Score
    Are there any mostly technical, non customer facing jobs at sprint?