Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Thread: How many of you got screwed by kitty wireless?

Feedback Score
    Wow! I had to go into my archive to get into this forum. It's been like 7 years. Just for grins I clicked on KW and see it's no longer. I have no complaints with KW. I think I was one of their first customers, just did it because I was so sick of PP customer service. I even joined their club and used it many times for friends and family. Got my money worth. So why did I even post this? We'll just want to mention that I don't even have a cell phone any longer. I found that I was being tracked (Stalked) and got pictures and witness's to that fact so....No, I'm not a nut job and off my meds. It was when I found out the only difference to an ankle monitor (House arrest) and cell phone was one you can talk on and the other not. This can all be confirmed and not a conspiracy theory. As it is well known that everyone's cell phone, internet connection, banks records and so on are being monitored 24/7 365. As many say if you're not doing anything wrong who cares. And others say I'm not doing anything wrong so way monitor me? So you are the judge on that one.

Anyway just wanted to say I feel free to not have a cellphone. I have learned to live without it. Kind of like coming off any addiction there was withdrawals that I had to deal with. So to end this I will state there is life after you dump your cell phone. I'm old school and will wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Feedback Score
    Wow you saved your 1st post for 6 yrs to say cell phones have nothing to do with you now.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB exp 08.10.18
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 01.23.19
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.20.19
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1call/3mo no exp by 09.25.18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by edward9145 View Post
    I found that I was being tracked (Stalked) and got pictures and witness's to that fact so...
    Out of curiosity, why were you being stalked and who was stalking you?

Aaron Z

Feedback Score
    Re: Wow you saved your 1st post for 6 yrs to say cell phones have nothing to do with you now.
    Man of few words Stalker of Forums

Re: Out of curiosity, why were you being stalked and who was stalking you?
    You would not know them personally. So that would be no value for you.
    But if you give your social security number and your mother's maiden name to me I might consider telling you. Just kidding.
    If you really want to know more on this issue there are many (Credible) YouTube Videos out there, and mixed with some common sense you should understand more on Cell Phone Stalking. Just go to YouTube and enter in Cell Phone Stalking and it will bring up a host of information. Be aware that Cell Phone Stalking is just part of stalking. As when the person is using cell phone stalking they are doing it electronically and that can be legal if allowed by law, but only under surveillance without the person's knowledge. When that person finds out and captures Audio and Video of the service it then is intrusive and against the law as it now becomes stalking. A judge is one that can go more into detail on surveillance and stalking.
    Last post for me..... Maybe in another 6 years...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by edward9145 View Post
    Re: Wow you saved your 1st post for 6 yrs to say cell phones have nothing to do with you now.
    Man of few words Stalker of Forums

Re: Out of curiosity, why were you being stalked and who was stalking you?
    You would not know them personally. So that would be no value for you.
    But if you give your social security number and your mother's maiden name to me I might consider telling you. Just kidding.
    If you really want to know more on this issue there are many (Credible) YouTube Videos out there, and mixed with some common sense you should understand more on Cell Phone Stalking. Just go to YouTube and enter in Cell Phone Stalking and it will bring up a host of information. Be aware that Cell Phone Stalking is just part of stalking. As when the person is using cell phone stalking they are doing it electronically and that can be legal if allowed by law, but only under surveillance without the person's knowledge. When that person finds out and captures Audio and Video of the service it then is intrusive and against the law as it now becomes stalking. A judge is one that can go more into detail on surveillance and stalking.
    Last post for me..... Maybe in another 6 years...
    As an added benefit, your tinfoil hat may work as a partial Faraday cage

Sent from my SM-N910T using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Is Cyberwings/Kitty still a going concern?

I went to look for Puppy and found something that looked more like a pyramid scam than an actual wireless carrier/MVNO.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    Is Cyberwings/Kitty still a going concern?

I went to look for Puppy and found something that looked more like a pyramid scam than an actual wireless carrier/MVNO.
    No. And nobody got "screwed by kitty wireless". It was a disgrace how Kitty Wireless ended things, but thanks to credit card protection, nobody got screwed.

Puppy Wireless has survived, and has recently improved their plan offerings significantly, even though their parent company is not financially strong, and has continued to honor all former Kitty / Puppy Club membership discounts, which is incredibly generous, so nobody has been screwed there, either.

At the time the Kitty / Puppy Club memberships were being offered, I thought I was being smart not to buy into them, but it turns out I could have continued to get a benefit from having one all these years later, especially considering the improved plans PW is now offering, if I hadn't been so "smart".

As far as what you think you saw about a "pyramid scam", you'll have to explain more, because it doesn't sound familiar with regards to Puppy Wireless.
    Vzw-$9.99/mo+$0.25/min 1999-2001
    PagePlus-2001-2015
    LycaMobile-v1 2013-2016
    Selectel-2013-2015
    Puppy-2014
    Tracfone-2015-2016
    TruPhone-2015-
    Red Pocket-2016-2017
    Piranha-2016-
    FreedomPop-GSM 2016-
    T-Mo-Data 2017-

Ericsson AF738 Jul01-Dec03
    Qualcomm QCP 2760 Dec03-Feb08
    LG VX-8600 Feb08-Apr10
    Samsung Omnia SCH-i910 Apr10-Nov11
    HTC Droid Inc ADR6300 (CM7.2) Nov11-Jun13
    HTC Droid Inc 2 ADR6350 (CM7.2) Jun13-May15
    LG G2 VS980 (Rooted) May15-Apr17
    LG Phoenix 2 Mar17-

Device(s)
    Moto G (2)
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Wow! Surprised to see mention of "KW" after all this time. I had almost forgotten that I ever had dealings with them. What a debacle. Wife and I are now happily on T-mobile 55+ plan with Moto G5+'s.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    Puppy Wireless has survived, and has recently improved their plan offerings significantly, even though their parent company is not financially strong, and has continued to honor all former Kitty / Puppy Club membership discounts, which is incredibly generous, so nobody has been screwed there, either.
    Yep, I have had two lines on Puppy since they started and have been happy with them. They charge what they say that they will and I receive the service that they say that I will receive.

At the time the Kitty / Puppy Club memberships were being offered, I thought I was being smart not to buy into them, but it turns out I could have continued to get a benefit from having one all these years later, especially considering the improved plans PW is now offering, if I hadn't been so "smart".
    Ditto, I wish now that I had bought one, but such is life.

Aaron Z

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Yep, I have had two lines on Puppy since they started and have been happy with them. They charge what they say that they will and I receive the service that they say that I will receive.

Ditto, I wish now that I had bought one, but such is life.

Aaron Z
    Oh, well. We made the "safe", "smart" decision. Who could have known that the Kitty / Puppy Club discounts would live on far past the demise of KW.

But one thing is for sure, those that bought them have long age paid for them many times over with discounts received on PW plans, or have at least had the option/opportunity to do so!

Device(s)
    samsung S3,S5
    Carrier(s)
    Page PLUS. Puppy, freedompop
    Feedback Score
    Same here paying 22.32 for unl call & text & 2 gig data. more then 30 months flawless service.

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus w/ Amazon ads
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by golfer55 View Post
    Same here paying 22.32 for unl call & text & 2 gig data. more then 30 months flawless service.
    Keep an eye out for red pocket ebay sales. I'm paying $14.10 for the same. Switched from PP.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by golfer55 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingflynn View Post
    Keep an eye out for red pocket ebay sales. I'm paying $14.10 for the same. Switched from PP.
    kingflynn, the only RP 2GB plan on eBay is $249/360 days.

If you got it for $14.10/30 days, that means it was a $79.80 discount.

Please explain exactly how you got that RP plan for almost an $80 discount.

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Moto G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    kingflynn, the only RP 2GB plan on eBay is $249/360 days.

If you got it for $14.10/30 days, that means it was a $79.80 discount.

Please explain exactly how you got that RP plan for almost an $80 discount.

Thanks!
    The UTT/ 2 GB plan was on sale in December for a week or so. I bought it for $185.00 on December 4th. That boils down to 15.42 per month.

Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus w/ Amazon ads
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
    The UTT/ 2 GB plan was on sale in December for a week or so. I bought it for $185.00 on December 4th. That boils down to 15.42 per month.

Sent from my Moto G Play using HoFo mobile app
    Right. I was on the monthly plan waiting for the sales. Apparently they offer sale plans semi regularly. I bought the $185 plan when ebay had a $15 off coupon. Those coupons were popping up somewhat frequently as well.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast