Thread: How to Win an Election: Check Out Some Highlights from the 2004 Republican Convention

Feedback Score

How to Win an Election: Check Out Some Highlights from the 2004 Republican Convention

I posted this a few years ago but watching the current news makes it feel like deja vu all over again.

"I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them.
    "
    Adlai Stevenson 09/09/1952

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    The opening convention last night was full of generalized innuendoes full off angst and shrill hysteria about terror and death in general laying it unjustly and squarely at the feet of the Democrats. Then Trumps wife Melania comes on and gives a speech full of hope and offering unity. I thought she was truly awesome. But then it turns out that a large portion of her speech was plagiarized from the speech Michelle Obama made back at the 2008 Democratic convention. How ironic that her description of her family had to be borrowed from the Obama family.

Feedback Score
    Sarah Hurwitz, Michelle's head speechwriter, used to be Hillary's. So the Trump campaign plagiarized from a Hillary speechwriter.

Feedback Score

Side-by-side comparison.

Feedback Score
    She claimed that she wrote the speech herself in an interview just before entering the building in Cleveland.

Device(s)
    2 cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, She is just like her Husband she talks out her Butthole!! lol
    MY FEEDBACKS

"To know the true reality of yourself, you must be aware not only of your conscious thoughts, but also of your unconscious prejudices, bias and habits."

http://crocket.myminicity.com/