Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you waiting for the iPhone 7 or toughing it out until 2017 for the 10 yr annivers

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score

Are you waiting for the iPhone 7 or toughing it out until 2017 for the 10 yr annivers

As for me, I will wait.

If the Nexus 7 is decent, I will get that instead this year (because my iPhone 5 has issues) but I prefer to go with Apple.

Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    IPhone not worth it I wait for nexus 7 or any other phones

Sent From My Fire HD 8
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score
    I'll get the iPhone 7 and will give my 6S to my son. Next year I'll get the next iPhone and give the 7 to my son. If business is good I always upgrade my phone every year. My son will then send his phone to a relative in our home country.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to wait. Rumor is the iPhone isn't going to have anything amazing until 2018 or maybe it was 2017. This year's iPhone is just going to be meh based on reports so far. Definitely getting the pro model though.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I plan on waiting. But then I always say that, and then the voices start whispering in my ear. Next thing ya know, BAM! I've got the latest model. I'm loving my 6s Plus but I'm considering going down a step to the smaller 6s non-Plus. Perfect excuse for me to get a 7. Said the Zen Master, "We shall see."

Right now: not upgrading.
    As the release nears: can't be sure.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    So far, I am happy with my iPhone 6S. I am not looking to upgrade yet. I may consider a next generation iPad Pro depending on the speed and processor muscle when that comes out and replace my MacBook Pro. But for now, both my iPhone 6S and my iPhone 5S are running fast and fine on the latest iOS 9.3.3.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    I'm going to give the Plus model a try (upgrading from the 6). If I don't like the size, or next years' model is really really attractive, I can upgrade again.

Always someone to hand down a phone to.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I have no practical need to get the iPhone 7 but I'll be getting it anyway. With the timing of my annual upgrade coming around iPhone release time each year, it's too tempting not to.

Feedback Score
    Looks like Apple needs to pull a rabbit out of their hat quickly as sales are DOWN. Their stock is showing that the party may be over as far as innovation and excitement goes. I've used iPhones, but have moved on to android (Samsung) and not likely ever going back to iPhone. I picked up a iPhone 6 and was expecting more: disappointed in the camera's image quality and certainly the poor battery life. It's well made, but I was expecting more.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-...141147938.html

Device(s)
    iphone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Waiting for $250 gift card offer to purchase a new "obsolete" iphone 6S. Of course the list price of the 6S will be reduced by $100 to $150 to make room for the 7.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Just as my luck would have it, my iphone 5 is fried. I charged it last weekend at one of those best buy kiosks in the mall. After about a regular charge to two later, my phone started to get hot, very hot and wouldn't power up. I took it to Apple, they got it to to power up. Even though the battery tested well, the innards are fried. Now, I can't even anything with the phone. Apple wants $320 for a refurb 5.

I was hoping to get the iphone 7 but I now have to rethink things. I am using old dumb phones and paying for data.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max / Apple iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Pacific Bell Wireless / Verizon Wireless / AT&T MX / Movistar MX / Telcel MX
    Feedback Score
    I'm going to wait a little bit and see since I usually upgrade to the S versions. It doesn't seem that there will be an S version of the 7 so we'll see how Apple structures their future lineups of the iPhone. I'm a bit worried about the supposed lack of the included 3.5 mm jack since I usually have my headphones plugged in while I'm charging my device. But honestly, my 6S Plus is working fine...

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm guessing the new one won't be called the 7. It will be something like 6-Teen (a gimmicky way to illustrate it's part of the 6 and 6s family while also integrating the year) and next year for the 10 year anniversary, they'll start naming them by year with regular numbers - '17, '18, and so on.

Device(s)
    nokia lumia 1520
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Marty View Post
    Waiting for $250 gift card offer to purchase a new "obsolete" iphone 6S. Of course the list price of the 6S will be reduced by $100 to $150 to make room for the 7.
    where do you buy a iphone 6s with a $250.00 gift card at?

Device(s)
    iphone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets12 View Post
    where do you buy a iphone 6s with a $250.00 gift card at?
    Sam's Club on August 6th will be offering a $200 gift card for any iPhone 6S. Best Buy has had several $200 gift promotions for the iphone 6S but none are currently active.

Probably before or after Thanksgiving retailers will be offering a $250 gift card to those who purchase an iPhone 6S. When the iPhone 6 was the current phone, I purchased an iPhone 5S for $1 from Best Buy who sent emailed me the offer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast