Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are you waiting for the iPhone 7 or toughing it out until 2017 for the 10 yr annivers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Omg! Is the base model really not gonna be 16 GB anymore? Should've been 32 GB all along.
    Yes, that's been confirmed for a while now.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Surprisingly I'm leaning towards getting an iPhone sometime. Have multiple androids but want something different and def burned out on android.

Sent from my XT1030 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur101 View Post
    Surprisingly I'm leaning towards getting an iPhone sometime. Have multiple androids but want something different and def burned out on android.

You're not using the Note 7 by any chance?

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    No mainly droids, an HTC desire 526 and 636, and lg g vista. Favorite is prob droid turbo but def ready for a change

Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    i decided to get a 7. Waiting until next year makes my iphone 6plus 128gb lose even more value when i sell it. Currently a used one in perfect condition thats unlocked is going for well over $700

If they really do switch to OLED and have some drastic upgrades, ill upgrade again

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RileyFreeman View Post
    i decided to get a 7. Waiting until next year makes my iphone 6plus 128gb lose even more value when i sell it. Currently a used one in perfect condition thats unlocked is going for well over $700

If they really do switch to OLED and have some drastic upgrades, ill upgrade again
    7 or 7 Plus? Cuz the 7 didn't get that much of an upgrade IMO. The 7 Plus got much more of an upgrade, with the dual-lens camera and 3 GB RAM. Plus, the 6s has the headphone jack and the better real-world home button.
    $60 Fido 10 GB Pulse plan with $5 Value Pack (December 2017 Holideal)

Device(s)
    IPhone X 256gb
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eug View Post
    7 or 7 Plus? Cuz the 7 didn't get that much of an upgrade IMO. The 7 Plus got much more of an upgrade, with the dual-lens camera and 3 GB RAM. Plus, the 6s has the headphone jack and the better real-world home button.
    yea 7plus. Would never go back down to a smaller phone. says it will be delivered between 22-28. I ordered the matte black. The scratch warnings on the piano blakc scared me away.

side note i dont see any websites metioning this but everyone seems to forget the gloss black is basically the same as the 3gs black

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Heh. I had the 3G, and both the black and the white looked fine, but weren't pretty plain in the greater scheme of things. Fast forward to 2016 and glossy black is the hot new sexay item.

Device(s)
    iphone 6s plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW,T-mobile,Cricket,Fi
    Feedback Score
    I figure I might as well wait. I am betting that the next model will have band 66 support.
    "I didn't get fat by accident. This was a personal choice. " - Kevin Gillespie

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I can't believe I've held out this long! I said I was keeping my 6s Plus until the iPhone 8 came out, but I've said that kind of thing before and soon ended up with Apple's newest, most leccy piece of kit. And here I am now, fondling the 7 in an Apple Store, and I'm still sticking with my current iPhone. < pats self on back >

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So jealous that you guys already have the phone 7.

Feedback Score
    Nothing to be jealous about!
    If you have a 6S you are not missing too much. If you're on a 6 or lower than yeah. You would want to upgrade.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I'm very glad to hear somebody say that. I'm determined to hold out for the iPhone 8 (or whatever they call it) but I feel my resolve weakening almost daily. My 6s Plus is stellar, but I'm going back to the standard size model - easier for one-handed use. It's perverse, but the closer we get to the iPhone 8 release, the more my resolve weakens and the more I feel the need to jump on a new model NOW. The only thing keeping me from running out for the iPhone 7 is the knowledge that the 8 is getting closer and closer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I'm very glad to hear somebody say that. I'm determined to hold out for the iPhone 8 (or whatever they call it) but I feel my resolve weakening almost daily. My 6s Plus is stellar, but I'm going back to the standard size model - easier for one-handed use. It's perverse, but the closer we get to the iPhone 8 release, the more my resolve weakens and the more I feel the need to jump on a new model NOW. The only thing keeping me from running out for the iPhone 7 is the knowledge that the 8 is getting closer and closer.
    Keep in mind you have the last iPhone that will ever have a headphone jack. Cherish it!
    We're still 7 months out from a release and chances are it will be an S model, unless they break the numbering this year. The 7 is good, keep in mind this is the first time that the Plus is all around better in every aspect to the smaller iPhone. More ram, better camera, better battery and better screen.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by justintchicago View Post
    Keep in mind you have the last iPhone that will ever have a headphone jack. Cherish it!
    True! My truck is too old to do audio over bluetooth so until I get a Tesla or something I need the headphone jack.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast