Thread: [FREE] Quick Brain - Math workout

Feedback Score

[FREE] Quick Brain - Math workout

Increase your brain power and compete against players from around the world!
    Experience the heated battle that will keep you on your toes!

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. © Albert Einstein.
    Welcome to Quick Brain, the puzzle game where you get the power of math in your hands.

Brain games is based on principles of cognitive psychology to help you practice different mental skill: memory, attention, speed, reaction, concentration, logic and more.
    Cool math Games is a brain-training, where logic & thinking & math meet fun ,enjoyment, amusement and lighthearted pleasure. In our Cool math Games App We will See How To play together.

Ваша поддержка для меня очень важна
    Если вам понравилась игра, поддержите ее пожалуйста на Google play. Вы нашли ошибку или вы хотите, чтобы я изменил что-нибудь в игре — пожалуйста сообщите мне ([email protected]) или в комментариях.

Get in on Google play!

Feedback Score

Hello Alexanderkr,
    Are these math Games for school/college/adult level? I've already tried several Math brain boosters like Einstein Math Academy and Brain Exerciser. My dad was a math and physics teacher, but somehow I was good only at math, though he always wished I had excellent at both, of course.