Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1517

Thread: boom! Mobile

Feedback Score
    Just curious does Boom Red have an online IMEI checker?
    If my actions include deeds of philanthropy in charity and acts of loving kindness I am living in my Faith.

Red Pocket (AT&T) UTT 5GB exp 09.27.20
    Good2Go (AT&T) UTT recurring {12*26} $13.38 otd/mo
    T-Mobile Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.11.21
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 10.01.20

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Jeff,

I need help. I have been trying to port a number in since last week and I知 going nowhere fast. Russell is trying to help, but seems unable. I知 losing business and I need a resolution.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    boom! Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rorycs View Post
    Jeff,

I need help. I have been trying to port a number in since last week and I知 going nowhere fast. Russell is trying to help, but seems unable. I知 losing business and I need a resolution.

I知 getting involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H. View Post
    I知 getting involved.

Jeff,

This seems to not be moving. I have now lost a majority of my business for 1 week due to an error on your side. I now have gone from intermittent service to zero. I need this fixed ASAP.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    <Tracfone < Boom < Selectel < Consumer Cellular,AT&T, H2O, Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rorycs View Post
    Jeff,

This seems to not be moving. I have now lost a majority of my business for 1 week due to an error on your side. I now have gone from intermittent service to zero. I need this fixed ASAP.

Curious - did the Port In to boom go through successfully?

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Curve 8320
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trek83 View Post
    Curious - did the Port In to boom go through successfully?
    Yes this has been resolved.

Feedback Score
    I wanted to have Boom! activate my plan on eSIM (iPhone 11) but the agents have informed me that I must purchase a physical sim card an activate BLUE service first before we can swap to eSIM?

WingAlpha was able to get me activated without any physical SIM involved, Jeff could you share some insights here? I wanted to setup eSIM on the Blue trial then if all is working activate the unlimited plan and port my number. Ticket RZN-NKZFB-393

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff H. View Post
    We will release 3 new unlimited plans within 2 weeks on the AT&T network. We have found we can remove the stream saver but it automatically gets added back at renewal by ATT. We are working with them to fix it. At this point there isn稚 a plan for a boom red unlimited plan.

Hi Jeff,

Are your new AT&T unlimited plans out yet? I've been looking into your offerings yesterday. If yes - what are they? If not - should I check back some time next week?

Feedback Score
    I just ported from Red Pocket AT&T to Boom Blue (AT&T). Boom had to do a side port, porting first to "Purple", then to Blue. AT&T is fussy about switching MVNOs.
    It took maybe 2.5 hours total, (I wasn't really keeping track of the time) part of it was waiting for Red Pocket chat so they would release my number. That took about 50 minutes.
    The service is the same so far. Same dismal data speeds, although better than Verizon mvnos. That's my area, I can go a few miles away and get good speeds. I'm curious as to what their premium data would do but sure don't want to spend that kind of money.
    Customer service was excellent. Olivia did a good job, was very very pleasant to talk to, and says she is really happy to be working for boom. She also said Jeff is a great guy to work for. Of course she wouldn't say anything bad, but she was pretty enthusiastic.
    The only thing that didn't happen was a call to tell me the second port had happened. I just turned on my phone and received a welcome text, and everything was working.
    Overall I'm pleased with how it went.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    So, I just got an email notification saying I was active and I should insert the SIM etc etc. So they let me know, eventually.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    The higher priority of Boom Blue can help in certain cases, like the higher priority of Verizon postpaid vs prepaid or MVNO. Not a magic bullet, though. If the location is just bad, or very overloaded, postpaid doesn't necessarily work well either.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. But I have more phones than lines. Back to only Prepaid with the changes in the economy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Just curious does Boom Red have an online IMEI checker?
    They don't but if you do an online chat, they will check it for you. I do wish they had an IMEI checker though, would be more convenient

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (both gens)
    Carrier(s)
    ATT, T-Mobile, Visible
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if I can port in a number after activation? Already have a Boom line of service, and want to move my primary number to it now that it's close to the end of service on that line and I don't want to renew it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by voidleaf View Post
    Does anyone know if I can port in a number after activation? Already have a Boom line of service, and want to move my primary number to it now that it's close to the end of service on that line and I don't want to renew it.
    I got into this boat, and, as it turns out, I cannot. I ordered a trial SIM, tried the service and liked it. Then I bought a $60 Blue Unlimited (1 month), and when I requested the number to be ported onto the SIM, I was told by Olivia that I need a new SIM. And for that - I need to call in.

The call agents however can only file support tickets and provide no other meaningful help. He picked up what I need (a new SIM so that I can port the number onto it), and said that he filed a support ticket, not saying even approximately when someone will come onto the case. Waiting to hear. Kind of curious if it happens today, but not hopeful - such ticket systems take forever to get issues resolved.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anrec View Post
    I got into this boat, and, as it turns out, I cannot. I ordered a trial SIM, tried the service and liked it. Then I bought a $60 Blue Unlimited (1 month), and when I requested the number to be ported onto the SIM, I was told by Olivia that I need a new SIM. And for that - I need to call in.

The call agents however can only file support tickets and provide no other meaningful help. He picked up what I need (a new SIM so that I can port the number onto it), and said that he filed a support ticket, not saying even approximately when someone will come onto the case. Waiting to hear. Kind of curious if it happens today, but not hopeful - such ticket systems take forever to get issues resolved.
    curiously following up, did this get resolved? Sounds bizarre that a new SIM is needed to port a number. I was under the impression a SIM is a simple identifier that associates a device to a plan - the actual phone number is associated to the plan itself. Which would explain data-only sims that have no phone numbers in my mind (but I could be wrong...) let us know.

Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 LastLast