Thread: Notifying ATT of existing tower but no current coverage.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s plus, Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint :(, Verizon 2009-2015, US Cellular 2006-2008
    Feedback Score

Notifying ATT of existing tower but no current coverage.

I have an area that I frequent and they have CDMA and LTE coverage through verizon us cell. No GSM company has coverage in the area. I also think its only 1 or 2 towers that supply coverage to the entire area. The exact location is Catawba Va. There is a tower at the firestation and thats the only one i know of. I would be nice if they would expand coverage here and maybe one more tower or 3 in New Castle Va. Its really the only area that has no coverage for the amount of traffic that goes through the area. How can I find out if its planned or who can I get in contact with to began the process whether or not it comes to fruition?

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tekjunkie28 View Post
    I have an area that I frequent and they have CDMA and LTE coverage through verizon us cell. No GSM company has coverage in the area. I also think its only 1 or 2 towers that supply coverage to the entire area. The exact location is Catawba Va. There is a tower at the firestation and thats the only one i know of. I would be nice if they would expand coverage here and maybe one more tower or 3 in New Castle Va. Its really the only area that has no coverage for the amount of traffic that goes through the area. How can I find out if its planned or who can I get in contact with to began the process whether or not it comes to fruition?
    You can try checking with the town hall to see if any minutes meetings or permits have been filed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    You can try checking with the town hall to see if any minutes meetings or permits have been filed.

This ^^. That's how I always find out where new cell sites are going up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s plus, Note 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint :(, Verizon 2009-2015, US Cellular 2006-2008
    Feedback Score
    I can do that but how do I get in touch with ATT to tell them hey yall need a tower here bc theres a decent amount of tourist traffic? Thats what I'm wanting to know.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tekjunkie28 View Post
    I can do that but how do I get in touch with ATT to tell them hey yall need a tower here bc theres a decent amount of tourist traffic? Thats what I'm wanting to know.
    You'll have to get enough complaints for them to listen. I know alot of people don't believe Mark the Spot does anything, but I spoke to advanced tech support a week ago because the fiber to the site was cut and caused a outage. The lady on the phone told me she saw my submission in the system that I made about 10mins before I called without me telling her. I've used mark the spot numerous times and I have yet to see area I've complained about not be fixed eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Apple IPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T LTE
    Feedback Score
    i can confirm that they also listen to Mark the spot app submissions

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yup,mark the spot does get logged in the system. They keep you updated as well.