Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: TracFone Android for Flip Phone Fan-atics

Feedback Score
    Thank you! I find it offensive and excessive too and don't understand why the moderators continue to allow it. Age discriminatory and gender biased.

Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    You already have an excessive signature line, and you want to add more?

How about first removing offensive wording like "old geezers" and all the space taking garbage?

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    I don't think people take words seriously. What if i told that to you face to face? I consider lots of things on the net offensive but i am glad others have opinions just as i do.

Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    Thank you! I find it offensive and excessive too and don't understand why the moderators continue to allow it. Age discriminatory and gender biased.
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her
    mommy a lot of money!

Everyone is welcome here! If you have a love for service
    that carries on
    , then look no further!

Tracfone Lifetime Service Member !!!

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    your little kitty photo how large is it? It looks larger than you said. How do you attach the photo to your signature, is there an attachments setting or do you just paste the link to your signature. Moderator has my attachments turned off! : P

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    That is what a moderator told me a while back when I had a much larger picture signature.
    I think it's somewhere in the rules.
    I'm using my phone now so will not try to find it.
    But I remember seeing it.

I use Tinypic for my online pictures to post.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Phoenix 2

Feedback Score
    You and anyone else offended should report this to the moderator.

You already have an excessive signature line, and you want to add more?

How about first removing offensive wording like "old geezers" and all the space taking garbage?

Device(s)
    LG G2, Moto G5+, Moto E4, (Droid Mini, GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Verizon, Red Pocket, Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    Dang, TT doesn't show signatures, so I haven't seen it.

But as a curmudgeon in training, and old geezer to be, I almost find the taking of offense offensive (except I refuse to be offended by people. It's something you choose to be. I choose not to be).

Feedback Score
    So do you go around telling people they choose to be offended when you or someone else offends them .... and how well does that work for them?

Are you tied up in a prison cell somewhere and don't have access to anything other than TT?

Quote Originally Posted by ST Dog View Post
    Dang, TT doesn't show signatures, so I haven't seen it.

But as a curmudgeon in training, and old geezer to be, I almost find the taking of offense offensive (except I refuse to be offended by people. It's something you choose to be. I choose not to be).
    Last edited by tfusr19; 02-28-2017 at 06:11 PM.
    Cheers!

Feedback Score
    Are you tied up in a prison cell somewhere and don't have access to anything other than TT?
    He spends a lot of time in hell-hole parts of the world. What is TT?

Feedback Score
    Tap-a-talk I think.

Feedback Score
    If he's on a phone, then he has Internet and I'm sure the phone has a web browser - that's what I was hinting at .

Device(s)
    LG G2, Moto G5+, Moto E4, (Droid Mini, GS3, Droid4, L41C, Droid3, S390G, LG500G, T404G, T301G, V170)
    Carrier(s)
    Total Wireless (Verizon, Red Pocket, Tracfone)
    Feedback Score
    So do you go around telling people they choose to be offended when you or someone else offends them .... and how well does that work for them?
    Only went they claim offense over piddly stuff...

When did we, as a whole, get so thin skinned?

TT is better for forums on small devices, stripping out all the junk that doesn't work well and/or wastes bandwidth (like forum signatures and popup ads)

You should try it. You might not be offended as often then.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    The photo of your kitty cat is the one in your signature. How did you post this picture to your signature? Moderator has attachments and photos turned off on my account!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    Was doing my weekly grocery shop at Kroger today and looked at the display and that phone was gone and they didn't replace it with any other phone and didn't have a price on that section.
    I forgot to look at the display last week so I don't know if it was still there.

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yet another THREAD CLOSED!

And again... a whole lot of off-topic drival about how a forum works, who was offended, how to offend people more, and general childishness.

Signatures will usualy only show the first time you post in a thread so that members can express themselves but not subject us all to half page, sometimes off-topic repots over and over again in a thread that we are all supposed to read before posting in anyway. Signatures should not have to change within a thread... so once is enough.

If you feel the need to change your signature frequently it will be looked on as trying to skirt the rules about off-topic posting...

There are rules about signature image size. Read them.

No more warnings! I see at least one perma ban and one temp ban on the horrizon if this continues. Please settle down.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14