Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: cricket stole my new phone

Feedback Score

cricket stole my new phone

December 2015 I bought from cricket wireless phone LG RISIO $99 plus tax. Phone was dead after a few minutes of usage actually when I put phone one first time i. I called to 611 and they sent me shipping label to send the phone to check and thereafter I will.

After this, I spent so many hours conversation with very unprofessional customer service to look for my phone.at least 80 hours Every time my phone is in the process. They will notify me by email. They constantly refused to give me mail or email to complain in the LG. They also do not want to connect me to the manager. So I haven't had any tools to solve this by myself.

Last month, they found that phone was lost by FedEx and FedEx paid for this $200insurance money and transferred it to me when I contact many times LG. They lied to me that they finally told me that they got my money, $200, but that did not want to return to me. Instead, they proposed me refurbished replacement phone only.w/o any warranty, that i refused

Problem is that I had a new phone for $99 and now this new phone with warranty costs $10. For not only I lost warranty. The more than $90 price difference. today when i call to cricket they do not want to solve a problem, answering it nothing to do so after 10 months I still without phone and w/o replacement
    Last edited by shlomolevi; 10-05-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Feedback Score
    You could complain on their Twitter and Facebook. That will help.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    do not have no twiter, no fb((( can someone repost this?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

cricket stole my new phone

Quote Originally Posted by shlomolevi View Post
    do not have no twiter, no fb((( can someone repost this?
    Just sign up. Also try contacting Zendesk

Feedback Score
    [email protected] is the email to use to get ahold of the US based customer service. They're much more helpful then chat or phone support

Sent from my Moto G (4) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    shlomolevi , if that doesn't help, did you pay with credit card? It might be time to file a chargeback.
    Although Cricket belongs to scammy ATT so they might retaliate by messing up your credit and canceling any service you have. I'm not sure it's worth it.

Another option is to file an FTC and FCC complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by teardropcity View Post

Sent from my Moto G (4) using HoFo mobile app
    Off-topic, but how do you like the Moto G4? I'm curious to hear how well it works in terms of performance, camera, etc. And is the vibrator extra strong like in the older Moto G and E?
    (I recently tried upgrading to Samsung, LG, Huawei, and I always miss my calls when it's set to vibrate. I switched back to my Moto E but looking for an upgrade option.)

Feedback Score
    I like my G4 okay. It's kind of bland but dependable
    I don't have the vibration enabled for notifications, as I use a Pebble Time watch for that.

Camera is just okay. I hear the G4 plus camera is better, but I don't like the way the finger print sensor is placed on that phone
    It's definitely a better phone than the previous generation, as far as performance, being snappy with 2gb RAM.
    Battery life is great, which is the main reason I keep it. I had a Moto X Pure 2015 before but didn't really need the horsepower and the battery life was not up to par on it, so I downgraded to the G4 for the better battery life.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG F3
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I did a charge back with AT&T for uverse because I never received my refund check they promised when I closed my account (they bill ahead).. so I did a charge back for the refund amount. AT&T sent me to collections over the amount.. I contacted the FCC and FTC and within a week I received a call and said sorry, the check was accidentally canceled on their end and I never received it.. they zeroed out my account and cancelled the collections.. this was all over $35..

They didn't fight it with the cc company they just billed me for the $35 and sent to collections

ATT is vengeful..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I MADE MISTAKE, PAYcash. i try to involve BBB they try work with lG, that get my phone but they gove up

Feedback Score
    just speak again 611 send me to warranty, warranty send me back to 611 ,both send me to lg lg send me to 611. nobody want to take responsibility

Device(s)
    Moto G4, Novatel 7730L, ZTE Mobley, StarTAC
    Carrier(s)
    Viaero, Commnet, VZW, AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    The zendesk customer service is much better than the 800 number. I'd reach out to them.

Quote Originally Posted by barryspar View Post
    Off-topic, but how do you like the Moto G4? I'm curious to hear how well it works in terms of performance, camera, etc. And is the vibrator extra strong like in the older Moto G and E?
    (I recently tried upgrading to Samsung, LG, Huawei, and I always miss my calls when it's set to vibrate. I switched back to my Moto E but looking for an upgrade option.)
    The Moto G 1st gen is quite a bit better than the Moto E 2nd gen (better mic noise cancellation, speakerphone, camera, flash, notification LED). It actually sounds better than my 1st gen Moto X.

The Moto G4 is a step backwards in the mic noise cancellation and speakerphone, but has a much better camera and a beautiful display. 2GB of RAM is a must have for a new phone now. I've recommended it to several friends, they love it. It used to be $125 and 150 on Amazon in July, but is now back to MSRP.

It does seem to adhere the 'no tethering' carrier profile on Sprint. It ignores the 'no tether' carrier profile on legacy VZW plans.

Feedback Score
    now i find on conference call that lg send me back Risio, but it was stollen . fedex pay $200 insurance, but they refuse to transfer money to my cricket account or to me. today they propose send me refurbished risio w/o warranty, but it discontiniued model from may and in april was cost $9.99 anmd after was free./. so i defenetely loose money/ so i refuse to get old refurbished w/o warranty instead new with 12 month warranty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    Just sign up. Also try contacting Zendesk
    same time wasting only lot of email. she professional play dumb

Feedback Score
    Aside from the terrible grammar, I am highly suspicious of the accusations here. A multi-billion dollars thought it would be wise to steal your cheap little phone, really??

If yo have proof from the Fedex side of things, I'd say file a small claims court claim or talk to a lawyer. But I'm really skeptical of what is being told here.

Anytime someone posts "Cricket stole"... my BS meter kicks in.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    Anytime someone posts "Cricket stole"... my BS meter kicks in.
    That's my thought also. I'm not saying the OP is right or wrong, in fact the grammar was so bad that I lost focus & couldn't keep reading his posts. I'm just saying anytime I see something like "Cricket stole" my BS meter also goes off.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast