Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Prepaid Phone Deals

Feedback Score

Black Friday Prepaid Phone Deals

A nice list to start with:

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016...ocked.html?m=1

Not all phones list can be used in TracFone.

Anyone can post to prepaidphonenews.com as anonymous if you find a deal to share there or want to ask questions.
    Last edited by tfusr19; 11-11-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - Verizon
    Feedback Score
    fatwallet has a list of BF (mostly BF?) deals but I prefer Dennis'. Fw one is too unwieldy: https://www.fatwallet.com/cell-phone-deals

Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    A nice list to start with:

http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2016...ocked.html?m=1

Not all phones list can be used in TracFone.

Anyone can post to prepaidphonenews.com as anonymous if you find a deal to share there or want to ask questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by mathfaster View Post
    fatwallet has a list of BF (mostly BF?) deals but I prefer Dennis'. Fw one is too unwieldy: https://www.fatwallet.com/cell-phone-deals

Useful thread...
    Both links provide good info. The first one is cleaner though (with regards to tracking and pop-ups). Thanks all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Feedback Score
    Hello all, long time no post. Still Tracfoning away with my iPhone 4s, which is getting a bit creaky but still operates, more or less (power button doesn't work and 3G can be painful). So I was interested in the iPhone 5 at Walmart on BF. I see this info in the comments thread of prepaid phone news, linked above:

"Walmart is going to have the Straight Talk iPhone 5s on sale for $99, according to bfads - https://www.bfads.net/Item/Walmart-B...lk/361568Reply
    Replies

AnonymousNovember 12, 2016 at 5:17 AM
    Straighttalk plans are still $45 right? ST is giving you a nice phone to get a high contract! Is this worth it? Can you not activate phone and bring it to Tracfone NEt10 Total or any other provider?

AnonymousNovember 12, 2016 at 6:50 AM
    Does the ST iPhone 5s have AT&T LTE GSM band support/capability? Anyone know what the Axxxx iPhone model number of this ST version is?

AnonymousNovember 12, 2016 at 7:30 AM
    To "AnonymousNovember 12, 2016 at 5:17 AM"

Yes, I think many who are thinking about buying this don't plan to use it on ST .

bw1November 12, 2016 at 5:15 PM
    Others have reported successfully activating the ST iPhone 5s on Page Plus and Tracfone. It's likely that it can be activated on any America Movil brand using Verizon towers.

However, it's locked to America Movil brands for 12 months and they may not actually unlock it after 12 months and just give a token trade in value for it.

I've read both A1453 and A1533 for model number."

So question is, can this phone be used on TF? If so, how?
    TIA!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kren Ster View Post

"Walmart is going to have the Straight Talk iPhone 5s on sale for $99, according to bfads - https://www.bfads.net/Item/Walmart-B...lk/361568Reply
    :
    So question is, can this phone be used on TF? If so, how?
    TIA!
    There have been a number of reports of the Straight Talk iPhone 5S being activated on Tracfone Verizon and AT&T. See http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...art-Phone-Plan

Good luck!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tfu2215 View Post
    There have been a number of reports of the Straight Talk iPhone 5S being activated on Tracfone Verizon and AT&T. See http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...art-Phone-Plan

Good luck!
    Thanks! I have additional questions but don't want to clutter up this deals thread. Will post elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kren Ster View Post
    Thanks! I have additional questions but don't want to clutter up this deals thread. Will post elsewhere.
    Post a link to the new thread here so others interested can follow .
    Cheers!

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I'm going to try to order the GoPhone LG Phoenix 2 from Best Buy for $29.99 for Black Friday.
    Definitely going to get it unlocked either from AT&T or 99 cents via an eBay unlocker. I checked eBay before I decided to grab the LG Phoenix 2 in case the cost of unlocking would have been excessive in case AT&T would refuse to unlock it like they did for a refurb Lumia 640 I bought from the AT&T website this Spring. I'm using it to make this post. I have my Net10 SIM card in from the Family Dollar deal and after I got the data working it's very wonderfully.

Just wanting to have it unlocked for future use since I have the Tracfone account running on AT&T but I like to switch my phones around a lot so having it unlocked is a good thing regardless of what service I would use it with.

I will probably put a Tracfone SIM in it from the Family Dollar deal. Annoying that it takes a nano SIM.

I'm also thinking about the LG Tribute HD Boost version at $19.99 as something just to play around with since the specs look pretty good for $19.99.

Sent from my Lovely Lumia 640

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I might grab a Phoenix 2 for the wife. It looks like a great upgrade from the ZTE Maven she's using. That looks like the best deal so far. Anything else stand out? ZTE Axon 32 gb for $150 seems not bad too, I guess.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to try to grab one of those Best Buy LG Phoenix 2 phones for $30. I assume you can order online on BF and pick up a couple days later.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eohippus View Post
    I'm going to try to grab one of those Best Buy LG Phoenix 2 phones for $30. I assume you can order online on BF and pick up a couple days later.
    If I remember correctly, last year the Moto E II for $10 was only available for online ordering not in-store pickup. You could get it in the store but you had to buy in the store. Shipping was free I believe.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ithryn View Post
    Yeah, I might grab a Phoenix 2 for the wife. It looks like a great upgrade from the ZTE Maven she's using. That looks like the best deal so far. Anything else stand out? ZTE Axon 32 gb for $150 seems not bad too, I guess.
    I would stay away from ZTE... I bought 2 Zmax2 and they both have several issues: SOUND, elusive WiFI among the worst issues, not to mention a bad cam. It has a big Battery but it doesn't really last much more than all the others.
    I may replace them with Phoenix 2.. but I read that it also has a weak sound.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mathfaster View Post
    If I remember correctly, last year the Moto E II for $10 was only available for online ordering not in-store pickup. You could get it in the store but you had to buy in the store. Shipping was free I believe.
    BB BLACK FRIDAY STORE HOURS

Thursday, Nov. 24, 5 p.m.–1 a.m.
    Friday, Nov. 25, 8 a.m.–10 p.m.

"Black Friday Deals 2016. We're unable to accept call-in orders or check store availability for items showing Sold Out."

I found this:

"Best Buy Black Friday: 8GB LG Phoenix 2 4G LTE AT&T GoPhone Prepaid Smartphone + FS for $29.99
    Best Buy [bestbuy.com] has 8GB LG Phoenix 2 4G LTE AT&T GoPhone Prepaid Smartphone + FS for $29.99

Friday Doorbusters available at 8AM in-store only, see ad for details.

This deal will be live starting on 11/24/2016 at 05:00pm

Additional Info

Category: Smartphones
    Brands: LG, AT&T
    Available: Online and In-Store"

Feedback Score
    I set up a TracFone ZMAX 2 for someone and they haven't had any problems with it. Another person on Turk likes his just fine. Maybe you just got two bad units.

Every phone company including Samsung and LG has their share of bad phones out there IMHO.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast