Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Results 256 to 263 of 263

Thread: My T-Mobile Plan. What's yours?

  1. #256
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    775
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jgh12 View Post
    Sorry, I just realized that I never responded to your message. Yes, I'm sort of on the same plan. However, I converted all three of my free SCNA 6GB MI to T-Mobile One Tablet TE. Here's my current plan:

    Select Choice Family Unlimited TT+D <$50>
    Family Stateside International with Mobile <$10>
    Preferred Family Allowance <$0>
    Line 1 <$20> Unlimited Data with 5GB Hotspot
    Line 2 <$20> Unlimited Data with 5GB Hotspot
    Line 3 <$5> AAL + <$20> Unlimited Data with 5GB Hotspot
    Line 4 <$5> AAL + <$20> Unlimited Data with 5GB Hotspot
    Line 5 <$5> AAL + <$20> Unlimited Data with 5GB Hotspot
    Line 6 <$10> (Data Match Promo) SC NA 5GB MI with Binge On
    Line 7 <$0> (2 Lines "Friends & Family") T-Mobile One Tablet TE with One Plus Promo [HD video & 10GB Hotspot]
    Line 8 <$0> (2 Lines "Friends & Family") T-Mobile One Tablet TE with One Plus Promo [HD video & 10GB Hotspot]
    Line 9 <$0> (This One on Us Promo) T-Mobile One Tablet TE with One Plus Promo [HD video & 10GB Hotspot]
    Line 10 <$0> Data with DIGITS Beta Promo TE [Unlimited Data paired with my LTE AppleWatch]
    ------------
    Total: $185 - 15% discount = $157.25 + tax (approx $26)

    Pretty good deal for 10 lines. The only thing that could've made it better is if I got on the recent free unlimited data bump. I thought about changing my Select Choice plan to the SCNA 10GB Family Match plan, but there's no guarantee that I'll get the unlimited data bump so I backed out of making the change. I would've lost Family Stateside International with Mobile, but everything else would've stayed. I'm just not a gambler so I decided to keep my Select Choice with unlimited data instead of risking being stuck with only 10GB if I didn't get the free data upgrade.
    We're you force migrated to that plan from a legacy grandfather plan?

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    76
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    We're you force migrated to that plan from a legacy grandfather plan?

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    I wasn't force migrated. I joined VoiceStream way back in the day and after the T-Mobile merger rebranding I got onto the original T-Zones plan when it was first released but gave it up for the old SERO plan when it was made available through the backdoor hack. However, I came back to T-Mobile as "new" customer during their initial uncarrier launch and was fortunate to get onto the Select Choice plan. Wish I kept the T-Zones plan but that's long gone. With my current plan I don't see myself leaving it anytime soon unless they don't let me keep it after the Sprint merger.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    775
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jgh12 View Post
    I wasn't force migrated. I joined VoiceStream way back in the day and after the T-Mobile merger rebranding I got onto the original T-Zones plan when it was first released but gave it up for the old SERO plan when it was made available through the backdoor hack. However, I came back to T-Mobile as "new" customer during their initial uncarrier launch and was fortunate to get onto the Select Choice plan. Wish I kept the T-Zones plan but that's long gone. With my current plan I don't see myself leaving it anytime soon unless they don't let me keep it after the Sprint merger.
    O I see, yeah I know have a grandfathered $39.99 Btv perf ft 500 n&w & 9.99 Family text, plus 3 $5 AAL & all lines on $5 Pau BTV. I also have 2 free digit lines & 2 Free data on demand MI line's

    Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    186
    Device(s)
    Sony Xperia XZ2, Lumia 950 XL (Red Pocket)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I have a Nationwide Talk & Text, T-Zones plan from around 2003 when I got some Sony Ericsson phone from them.

    But they finally may be forcing me to switch plans (or carriers). After chatting with support yesterday, I apparently have no more international data pass options with this plan, they’ve finally turned all these add-ons off. Sucks.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    309
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by phelme View Post
    I have a Nationwide Talk & Text, T-Zones plan from around 2003 when I got some Sony Ericsson phone from them.

    But they finally may be forcing me to switch plans (or carriers). After chatting with support yesterday, I apparently have no more international data pass options with this plan, they’ve finally turned all these add-ons off. Sucks.
    If you need international data, while not the most convenient, you can add Simple Choice Mobile Internet lines to your grandfathered plan. A Simple Choice North America 2GB MI plan is only $10 per month and includes international data plus Music Freedom in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

    A Mobile Internet SIM can be used in a phone or other compatible data device, and Mobile Hotspot Service is included to share your data with other devices. You can also use Google Voice and/or Hangouts for voice and text service to/from US and Canadian numbers throughout Simple Global countries using a Mobile Internet plan.

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    186
    Device(s)
    Sony Xperia XZ2, Lumia 950 XL (Red Pocket)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by schippma View Post
    If you need international data, while not the most convenient, you can add Simple Choice Mobile Internet lines to your grandfathered plan. A Simple Choice North America 2GB MI plan is only $10 per month and includes international data plus Music Freedom in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
    For that extra $10 I might as well go for the 55+ One plan at a flat $50/mo (with fees I'm paying around $37 now).

    Picked up a Google Fi sim at Best Buy which I'll try for travel (data) and we'll see how that goes. If I end up switching from T-mo though I'd likely get a Google Fi compatible phone (i.e. one that supports their network switching) to make it really worth it.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,008
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    T-Mobile One Unlimited 55 One Plus 2 lines
    Alcatel A30 2 GB/mo
    Apple Watch
    $80.00/with autopay discount, taxes and fees included

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,352
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by KH6CY View Post
    T-Mobile One Unlimited 55 One Plus 2 lines
    Alcatel A30 2 GB/mo
    Apple Watch
    $80.00/with autopay discount, taxes and fees included
    Apple Watch but no iPhone?

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Similar Threads

  1. My T-Mobile Story... what's your's?
    By tmobiley in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2016, 04:36 AM
  2. Take over My T-Mobile plan and I will give you $80
    By eshtog in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 02:03 PM
  3. VZW’s Mobile Web, What is your assessment?
    By Joe_Average in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 06:25 PM
  4. T-Mobile ads. What's your favorite?
    By Drag'nGT in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 07:49 PM
  5. My T-mobile site - what does (F) mean?
    By goober22 in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks