Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Thread: Verizon increases data for Walmart Plan

Feedback Score
    You'll need to find a VIDAPAY store to get the double data on Verizon Prepaid. Right now, you can get 14GB for $50 and it lasts for life as long as the line is active.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepaidLeague View Post
    You'll need to find a VIDAPAY store to get the double data on Verizon Prepaid. Right now, you can get 14GB for $50 and it lasts for life as long as the line is active.

on this note, if i bump plan to $60 and later bump down to $50 plan, do i lose double data even if line is active???

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepaidLeague View Post
    ? VZW site no longer shows the 2X offer for PP. Is this exclusive for Vidapay?

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier(s)
    P+
    Feedback Score
    Can I port out tmobile to Verizon increases data for Walmart Plan ???

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Since the Double Data Promo is too much of a hassle to obtain I think I might switch from Gophone to the $50 Verizon plan from Walmart with the extra 2GB's. I just have a couple of questions.

-There were a few posts from the beginning of this thread that stated that you couldn't get the extra 2GB's with BYOP, it was only offered when purchasing a Verizon prepaid phone at Walmart. I know those posts were about 2 years ago but I just want to clarify that is no longer true & if I purchase the $10 SIM & $50 card from Walmart that I will get the extra 2GB's.

-If I exceed my 9 GB's of data on any given month does Verizon have slowed data at that point like Gophone or is data completely cut off? I'm finding conflicting answers to this.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Can someone who purchased the byod sim kit from Walmart ($9.88) tell me if the model on the sim ends with 4ff or tri-a?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post
    Since the Double Data Promo is too much of a hassle to obtain I think I might switch from Gophone to the $50 Verizon plan from Walmart with the extra 2GB's. I just have a couple of questions.

-There were a few posts from the beginning of this thread that stated that you couldn't get the extra 2GB's with BYOP, it was only offered when purchasing a Verizon prepaid phone at Walmart. I know those posts were about 2 years ago but I just want to clarify that is no longer true & if I purchase the $10 SIM & $50 card from Walmart that I will get the extra 2GB's.

-If I exceed my 9 GB's of data on any given month does Verizon have slowed data at that point like Gophone or is data completely cut off? I'm finding conflicting answers to this.
    It's slowed to 128 kbps. Nothing conflicting just read the FAQ

What is Always-On Data?
    Our Always-On Data feature lets you stay online and connected for the rest of your monthly billing cycle at speeds of 128 kbps, even after you've used all of your high speed data.

Always-On Data is always on and available at no additional charge. There's no account or phone setting to turn on.

You can purchase more high speed data through My Verizon or the My Verizon app on your prepaid smartphone.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-service-faqs/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust N Bones View Post

I got the extra 2 gb bonus with BYOP. I just purchased the SIM kit / card from walmart.

Device(s)
    Motorola MOTO X4, Iphone 6S On VZW (Wife's)
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    I got the extra 2 gb bonus with BYOP. I just purchased the SIM kit / card from walmart.
    Thank you. I had a feeling that was old information about the extra 2GB's not being allowed with BYOP.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sprintleaver View Post
    Did you buy the $9.88 one, do you know if the plastic credit card sized card that holds the sim was black or white and if the model ended with 4ff or tri-a?

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31