Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Safelink: How to get 500mb data plan?

Carrier(s)
    Google Voice
    Feedback Score

Safelink: How to get 500mb data plan?

On one Safelink page they offer 500min/500mb Smartphone/1Gb BYOP plans. On another they offer the standard 68min/150min/250min dumb phone plans. When I log in to my Safelink account I am only offered the standard plans. Where are these data and 500 minute plans? (Don't say in California because there is a separate link for that here that offers different plans.)

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    Holy God, they now take BYOP! Anyway, you buy minutes like normal?
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...c/airtime.html

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gggirlgeek View Post
    On one Safelink page they offer 500min/500mb Smartphone/1Gb BYOP plans. On another they offer the standard 68min/150min/250min dumb phone plans. When I log in to my Safelink account I am only offered the standard plans. Where are these data and 500 minute plans? (Don't say in California because there is a separate link for that here that offers different plans.)
    Please contact support telephone # [h=1-800-378-1684]3[/h]
    and ask if you can change your plan and report back to us what they told you. Email service for support doesn't work so try the # and give the readers a report of what to expect from their service. Thank you!

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    and ask if you can change your plan and report back to us what they told you. Email service for support doesn't work so try the # and give the readers a report of what to expect from their service. Thank you!
    I tried this on a relatives phone and they put you in a virtual loop like there aren't any customer service agents there to change your plans. If anyone has had success with it please let everyone know for helping your fellow woman / man out. Thank you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by medontknow View Post
    and ask if you can change your plan and report back to us what they told you.
    1-800-378-1684 is the Technical Support number. Enrollment and Plan Changes Support is 1-800-723-3546.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    1-800-378-1684 is the Technical Support number. Enrollment and Plan Changes Support is 1-800-723-3546.
    That number loops back into 378-1684 and when you select customer support it never places you in a call queue!

It tells you to dial 1 800 373 1684 and hangs up on you.

Sure would like to know what phone # safelink uses to talk with customer support about problems and changing plans!
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her
    mommy a lot of money!

Everyone is welcome here! If you have a love for service
    that carries on
    , then look no further!

Tracfone Lifetime Service Member !!!

Feedback Score
    This number is posted on their Facebook page, it is in Florida.

(954) 417-6516

You can also send them a message via their FB page.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLC View Post

(954) 417-6516

Thanks nice LADY!!!!

I usually try to talk on the phone for my phone issues but may have to chat a spell!!!

Have you changed plans before? Is there still one available that lets you carry over your minutes? If so, can you tell me what it's called and provide a link showing it? Thank you very much for letting the crowd know!

Feedback Score
    I am not a Safelink user, I am a TracFone user.

I had a tab with my FB page loaded while reading this thread and just thought to look at their page to see if there might be some other information posted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LGester View Post
    Holy God, they now take BYOP! Anyway, you buy minutes like normal?
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...c/airtime.html
    I believe you could always supplement the SafeLink airtime using standard Tracfone cards. Weird thing is the card values on that page for actual airtime are not accurate. Too low if you have TMFL and too high if DMFL. Most feature phones are still DMFL.

Changing from the often lousy issued phones to better models has been an evolution over the last couple of years. First to better feature phones, then smartphones, then earlier this year they allowed BYOP.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

(954) 417-6516

THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER ISN'T VALID!!! i GET NO ONE ON THE LINE!!!

iF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT SAFELINK FURTHER PLEASE EXPLAIN! THANK YOU!

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    The terms and conditions section is out of date.
    The three old plans are gone now. There is no longer ANY carryover.
    The new plans took effect November 1st. So resetting to zero began December 1st.
    To change plans, you change your type of phone: Tracfone feature phone/Tracfone Smartphone/BYOP
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr...c/welcome.html
    https://www.safelinkwireless.com/Enr..._features.html

Feedback Score
    Wow...those are some big changes! Looks much more like the California plan.

Wonder what phone will be supplied? The California plan used an Alcatel Pixi A464BG, which seems the same as the A463BG Pixi Glitz. Ran on Net10 using T-Mobile. The phone they are picturing on the Plan Features page is different.

Feedback Score

(954) 417-6516

That does not seem to be a valid Facebook page for SafeLink. That number shows as a mobile phone used over VoIP.

I was able to get to a CSR through the menus from the main 1-800-723-3546 number.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    That does not seem to be a valid Facebook page for SafeLink. That number shows as a mobile phone used over VoIP.

I was able to get to a CSR through the menus from the main 1-800-723-3546 number.
    Thanks lobo! i tried your number given for 3 days and it stuck me in a virtual loop and the system never put me to a customer representative!

Does that mean they had phone system and/or lines for 3 straight days?

I did finally get through but you are not allowed to change phone plans for the rest of the US! I don't know about California which has their own dedicated prompt when calling!

I also was told if you all have ?s that to be able to carry your full balance forward you have to buy a prepaid card with denominations on them like regular tracfone cards! This will supposedly carry everything over although user is being given the minutes anyways! I don't understand this rule!

iF anyone knows more please let the users here know for their ?s Thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast