Thread: Retrieve files from Nexus 6 Broken Screen

Feedback Score

Retrieve files from Nexus 6 Broken Screen

Hi. I have a Nexus 6 with a broken screen. It is still working in the background as I can still hear it getting notifications and other stuff.

When I plug it into my PC, windows see it as Nexus 6, but when I click on it, there are no files.

Can someone recommend a way to get the photos and videos from the phone to my PC?

Thanks for your help.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by carrubayerka View Post
    You can recover lost files on your broken Nexus phone, just few steps, and then you can easily get back the data on a broken screen phone. If you have auto-backup the files on the place, just restore the data on your computer, or find a recovery software to help you.
    Just few steps, you can quicklyretrieve these files.
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I cant see the files on my pc. I assume have usb debugging turned off. I have tried a few recovery software but they cant do it because usb debugging is off. Can you help? Can you list the steps? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69 View Post
    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I cant see the files on my pc. I assume have usb debugging turned off. I have tried a few recovery software but they cant do it because usb debugging is off. Can you help? Can you list the steps? Thanks.
    Hi, I find the tool and works only for Samsung devices, you can check the detail steps here: Retrieve files from Android Broken Screen

Feedback Score
    Try Coolmuster Broken Android Data Extractor to help you Retrieve files from Nexus 6 Broken Screen. With its help, you can easily access data on Nexus 6 Broken Screen and extract them out. Such as contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call logs and so on.