Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cheap places to refill V.4 (2017)

Feedback Score
    I didn't see how to purchase PagePlus paygo airtime pins at Megasaver.com . Did I miss something ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamx2 View Post
    I didn't see how to purchase PagePlus paygo airtime pins at Megasaver.com . Did I miss something ?
    try callingmart - https://www.callingmart.com/products...ctDetail?ID=30

Feedback Score
    I looked some more and found the paygo refills on the drop down list with the monthly plans here- https://megasaver.com/products/page-plus-refill .

Quote Originally Posted by bamx2 View Post

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grayson73 View Post
    Seems like prepayrefill is dead. My account didn't autorefill in January. I'll try megasaver.
    Sadly, Megasaver doesn't do auto-refills.

I found two places that do. Anyone use them?

Page Plus Direct:
    https://www.pageplusdirect.com/autopay.html

My Supply World:
    https://www.mysupplyworld.com/Page-P...topp30-660.htm

Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=grayson73;17052524]Sadly, Megasaver doesn't do auto-refills.

Page Plus Direct:
    pageplusdirect (I'm not allowed to post links)

My Supply World:
    mysupplyworld (I'm not allowed to post links)

Short version:
    I just bought a $25 refill at Megasaver dot com yesterday and they DO autoload. Used coupon code howard.

Long version:
    Hi, I just bought a $25 refill at Megasaver dot com yesterday because I also found that the prepayrefill dot com site was no longer working (actually redirecting to Megasaver, the parent company). I purchased the refill (note: the $25 was already discounted to $24.25 and I used the howard coupon code when on the final check-out page and it came down to $24.01). After the purchase I was concerned because I received emails stating "Your order is on the way ... track your shipment to see the delivery status," whereas prepayrefill always immediately sent the PIN in an email (I probably selected not to autoload w prepayrefill b/c I prefer to retain control) and I loaded it on at pagepluscelular dot com. It turns out Megasaver autoloads onto the Page Plus phone number the purchaser has to provide when making the purchase. I had emailed support at megasaver late last night because I thought I had to wait for a physical refill card but needed the PIN immediately. They replied back today that it should've autoloaded minutes after my purchase and when I checked, it had indeed autoloaded w yesterday's date. Sorry for long reply - hope this helps someone.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=jsm2015;17052922]
    Sadly, Megasaver doesn't do auto-refills.

Page Plus Direct:
    pageplusdirect (I'm not allowed to post links)

My Supply World:
    mysupplyworld (I'm not allowed to post links)

Short version:
    I just bought a $25 refill at Megasaver dot com yesterday and they DO autoload. Used coupon code howard.

Long version:
    Hi, I just bought a $25 refill at Megasaver dot com yesterday because I also found that the prepayrefill dot com site was no longer working (actually redirecting to Megasaver, the parent company). I purchased the refill (note: the $25 was already discounted to $24.25 and I used the howard coupon code when on the final check-out page and it came down to $24.01). After the purchase I was concerned because I received emails stating "Your order is on the way ... track your shipment to see the delivery status," whereas prepayrefill always immediately sent the PIN in an email (I probably selected not to autoload w prepayrefill b/c I prefer to retain control) and I loaded it on at pagepluscelular dot com. It turns out Megasaver autoloads onto the Page Plus phone number the purchaser has to provide when making the purchase. I had emailed support at megasaver late last night because I thought I had to wait for a physical refill card but needed the PIN immediately. They replied back today that it should've autoloaded minutes after my purchase and when I checked, it had indeed autoloaded w yesterday's date. Sorry for long reply - hope this helps someone.
    They autoload, but don't auto-refill. With Prepayrefill, I had them on auto-refill every month.

It seems like Page Plus Direct and My Supply World do auto-refill, but I'm waiting to hear from others before signing up

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S, Motorola A855
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

stick with Megasaver dot com

It seems like Page Plus Direct and My Supply World do auto-refill
    PagePlusDirect.com PIN Purchasing Portal CLOSED March 27th, 2018

Don't know why its autopay sign-up page still responds,
    but many links on that page fail, and others go to pageplus cellular

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blekenbleu View Post
    PagePlusDirect.com PIN Purchasing Portal CLOSED March 27th, 2018

Don't know why its autopay sign-up page still responds,
    but many links on that page fail, and others go to pageplus cellular
    That's too bad about http://www.PagePlusDirect.com.

http://wholesale.pageplusdirect.com/, where I used to purchase at a discount, based on initial purchase volume, is also dead.

I purchased many a Standard Plan PIN from PagePlusDirect.com over the years!

But I guess it was inevitable with the changes to PPC after the TFW purchase.
    Vzw-$9.99/mo+$0.25/min-1999-2001
    PagePlus-2001-2015
    LycaMobile-v1-2013-2016
    Selectel Flex-2013-2015
    Puppy-2014
    Tracfone-2015-2016
    TruPhone-2015-
    Red Pocket-2016-2017
    Piranha-2016-
    FreedomPop-GSM-2016-
    T-Mo-Data-2017-
    3-2018-

Ericsson AF738 Jul99-Dec03
    Qualcomm QCP 2760 Dec03-Feb08
    LG VX-8600 Feb08-Apr10
    Samsung Omnia SCH-i910 Apr10-Nov11
    HTC Droid Inc ADR6300 (CM7.2) Nov11-Jun13
    HTC Droid Inc 2 ADR6350 (CM7.2) Jun13-May15
    LG G2 VS980 (Rooted) May15-Apr17
    LG Phoenix 2 Mar17-

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    So is Megasaver's 29.05 for the 29.95 plan the cheapest right now?

Feedback Score
    So is Megasaver's 29.05 for the 29.95 plan the cheapest right now?
    Yes, as far as I know. I used the code 'howard' to get an additional .29 off each 29.95 (29.05) plan making it $28.76, and even though I purchased the refills outside of their posted business hours they were processed within minutes.

In comparison, Callingmart charges the full $29.95 and has gone back to adding a $1.00 fee for each Page Plus PIN. It looks like that fee might be waived if you sign up for their auto pay but I'm not certain. Even with Callingmart's reward points and occasional 2% off coupons, Megasaver is the better deal. Since the service was quick and without issue, we'll stay with Megasaver.

Device(s)
    Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    What's the status of this?

I can't find Page Plus PINs on the Megasaver site, only monthly refills.

If I didn't have a $50 balance with Page Plus, I'd be the f*ck out.

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I've done it in the past, but I just took a look and I can't see a way to do it either.

Megasaver also only does direct application of your refill. I prefer being given the PIN and applying it myself when I feel the timing is right.

Feedback Score
    The non-monthly refills are at the bottom of the same drop-down. Just go down the drop down until you see 25, 10, 80, 50.
    My friend couldn't find them either and was going to order from somewhere else. They really should make it clearer.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodorkahedron View Post
    Yes, as far as I know. I used the code 'howard' to get an additional .29 off each 29.95 (29.05) plan making it $28.76, and even though I purchased the refills outside of their posted business hours they were processed within minutes.

In comparison, Callingmart charges the full $29.95 and has gone back to adding a $1.00 fee for each Page Plus PIN. It looks like that fee might be waived if you sign up for their auto pay but I'm not certain. Even with Callingmart's reward points and occasional 2% off coupons, Megasaver is the better deal. Since the service was quick and without issue, we'll stay with Megasaver.
    Thanks for the tip! I used code 'howard'. For some reason, the code didn't work on auto-refill. I guess I'll have to purchase monthly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4