Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Double billing?

Feedback Score

Double billing?

Whoah -- just logged into my T-Mobile account this morning and see the following. I have ONE line and should only have one plan but T-Mobile shows my total bill at $140 with TWO plans today.

T-Mobile says I should "wait a few days and check back" because it 'might be an error on the website'.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

Name:  t-mobile_plan_new.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  18.5 KB

Robert

Feedback Score
    I have 5 lines and mine says it 70 per lines under the new taxes included plan. So not sure if it's a mistake or T-Mobile pulled a fast one or thinking people would think this new plan was cheaper

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone X, GS8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Mine says T-Mobile One TE, and I signed up to be migrated to taxes included prior to the 22nd.

Feedback Score
    Mine also has the T-Mobile One TE description, I also signed up to be migrated on the 22nd , now the site says with the new plan and changes my lines are $70 a piece times 5 so $350 per month. T-Mobile can keep their service if it's gonna be that high each month

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Easy for them to make money. Auto pay turned on - double billed shows up on bank statement - too late for T-Mobile to refund - customer is then screwed. We went through this once and it was hard to get our money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    iPhone X, GS8 Active
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Easy for them to make money. Auto pay turned on - double billed shows up on bank statement - too late for T-Mobile to refund - customer is then screwed. We went through this once and it was hard to get our money back.

That's precisely why I don't do auto pay. I'd rather spend $10 a month than risk having to fight double billing. I pay typically the day I receive the bill and have good credit, but this is almost like Sprint's ASL. Instead of listing as a charge, the just advertise it as a "discount" if you do auto pay.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skierrob View Post
    Whoah -- just logged into my T-Mobile account this morning and see the following. I have ONE line and should only have one plan but T-Mobile shows my total bill at $140 with TWO plans today.

T-Mobile says I should "wait a few days and check back" because it 'might be an error on the website'.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

Name:  t-mobile_plan_new.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  18.5 KB

Robert
    This happened to me too, they said it would resolve itself when I called a week ago. My bill came and it's $190-ish, when it's usually in the mid $80s. Called last night and the read the notes from when I saw the issue and called in and promptly credited about $105. Said he had another call like mine before and the billing system is having problems. Cancelled my auto-pay for now.

Feedback Score
    We shouldn't have to waste our time calling in to straighten out their stupid mistakes. It should be automatic credits and refunds before bill even posts.

Device(s)
    iPhone6S
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Same thing happened to me, and the system brought back down to $70, then I saw it go back up to $140 and now it's back at $70. I hope they don't double charge me.
    TheTechKing

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm still waiting for my 2 free lines credit from the end of November. I'm now 2 billing cycles in. I see one line with the credit but not the other. I'm being told wait another billing cycle. It's insane. So I've paid the bills on time and fortunately I have the money to pay them in full, but seriously.

Feedback Score
    Ask for manual credit. Thats what i am doing for two and half months

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obeythelaw View Post
    I'm still waiting for my 2 free lines credit from the end of November. I'm now 2 billing cycles in. I see one line with the credit but not the other. I'm being told wait another billing cycle. It's insane. So I've paid the bills on time and fortunately I have the money to pay them in full, but seriously.
    I am having the same problem. One line is getting the credit but they still owe me for the first month. The second line has yet to receive the credit and I have to keep calling them. I am supposed to get a call back tomorrow on this ongoing issue. If it is not resolved I am going to cancel the lines. I cannot do this every month.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    LG-G4, wife S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-M
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post

I think anyone who gives ANY CREDITOR free access to tap/raid a bank account is being foolish.
    Question - Do you get advance warning as to when (and the amount) the raid on the bank account will take place? Can you pay via credit card?
    GoogleVoice (domestic call forwarding and cheap intl. calls) Use GV to give us a "home" number in a 2nd location
    6 T-Mobile lines - Unlimited talk and text, data. 2G fast data on each line . $120/mo. + taxes. We have had no landline in more than 10 years.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethaler View Post
    Question - Do you get advance warning as to when (and the amount) the raid on the bank account will take place? Can you pay via credit card?
    Yes and yes. About 2-5 days in advanced.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I was billed again for the 2 "free lines", as well as some mysterious MSISDN fees on both lines. Bill was $120 higher than it should be.
    First CSR (overseas), spent 20 minutes telling me why my plan was not eligible, that I signed up too late, yada, yada..I finally had to just hang up.

Called back a few hours later (U.S. CSR) who did take care of the mystery fees, but said the credits for the Nov. Promo cannot be changed until after Jan 31. "They are still over 1000 accounts behind and have a team working on it". I'll be checking back on Feb 1.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast