Thread: Tracfone smartphones only transfer 1 contact when whole file of contacts sent????????

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score

Tracfone smartphones only transfer 1 contact when whole file of contacts sent????????

Yes someone helped a while back but Tracfone has a software glitch with this not working on any of their phones!

Latest is LG Premier, Treasure, Rebel, Sunset
    Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her
    mommy a lot of money!

Everyone is welcome here! If you have a love for service
    that carries on
    , then look no further!

Tracfone Lifetime Service Member !!!

Feedback Score

with your girlfriend! up in the New Mexico mountains where the cougars run free and are covered with snow! Breathe the FRESH AIR, there!
    Device(s)
    Do, Help me get my little girl off the phone! She talks too much causing her mommy a lot of money!
    Carrier(s)
    BYOP works the best! HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABLE TO USE TRACFONE ON ALL CARRIERS LIKE HSN claims?
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steiny180 View Post
    i know people can probably hack my contacts from my phone anyways, but i want to do it directly from the phone!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    If you are using a nokia lumia windows phone to pull contacts, you can place each phone in bluetooth mode and then link both phones. After that, on the windows phone you go to the "Transfer My Data" App to get all the contacts transferred.

I was able to get this to work pulling from a Tracfone smartphone! This is a resident app that comes already on the Nokia Lumia 640.

Feedback Score
    Your contacts app should have a share via bluetooth option. Make sure you select ALL contacts before transferring...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I already tried that. It doesn't work on all the TRACFONE models i mentioned!
    Quote Originally Posted by steiny180 View Post
    Your contacts app should have a share via bluetooth option. Make sure you select ALL contacts before transferring...

Device(s)
    geothermal nuclear
    Carrier(s)
    aircraft
    Feedback Score
    I've always had an export option on contacts. Select All, then all are in one file. Just transfer file (bluetooth, email, whatever) from old to new phone now and open file.