Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Will Tracfone prices rise with a 20% tariff on Mexican imports?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,045
    Feedback Score
    0
    the troll is feeding off these comments!

    Name:  troll.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  152.7 KB

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,468
    Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    the troll is feeding off these comments!

    Name:  troll.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  152.7 KB
    Now THATS worth an AMEN !! Thanks , Greg4android.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,499
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    the troll is feeding off these comments!

    Name:  troll.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  152.7 KB
    It looks like one of the trolls in chief was finally banned!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California Gold Country
    Posts
    7,292
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cv91913 View Post
    It looks like one of the trolls in chief was finally banned!
    Whew! The posts on a very many threads was getting obnoxious from that poster. Surprised the Mod did not lock down this thread like some others recently. Don't see any reason to continue it.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    723
    Feedback Score
    0
    Was it really Hans in disguise?


    Name:  disguise.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  26.5 KB

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    12,221
    Feedback Score
    0
    If you meant HansCT, you are utterly confused.

    HansCT had a lot of knowledge and contributed good information here - the polar opposite of the banned troll that I hope you're not confusing him with.

    I hope you're not a troll in training with such an off the mark comment .

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    Was it really Hans in disguise?

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,517
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris109 View Post
    Was it really Hans in disguise?
    No way. The intelligence level was about 0.0001 of HansCT!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    near Lake Michigan
    Posts
    1,468
    Device(s)
    motoGplay AT&T , Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    No way. The intelligence level was about 0.0001 of HansCT!
    I, for one, miss Hans. Fairy wordy,type guy but very helpful. I dont recall what he did to get banned, but I doubt he would come back if the mods DID allow..too bad for the rest of us.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    13,517
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gmannix View Post
    I, for one, miss Hans. Fairy wordy,type guy but very helpful. I dont recall what he did to get banned, but I doubt he would come back if the mods DID allow..too bad for the rest of us.
    Me, too. I can usually overlook personality/style of posting if the info is good/helpful. I think HoFo lost out when HansCT left, whatever the reason was.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    723
    Feedback Score
    0
    I was just wondering if he was doing some payback for being banned.

    But, back to Tracfone shtuff.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In A Van Down By The River
    Posts
    162
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Is that person finally gone? I had to put them on ignore.

    Edited to say: I just saw the banned notice under his name. I was going to make a post in the section where we can ask about board issues the other night to ask how long people could get away with behaving like that. Guess I don't have to worry about doing that now.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    34
    Feedback Score
    0
    wait wait how will I do my drug bizzzineess?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    7,540
    Device(s)
    Nokia N900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    Whew! The posts on a very many threads was getting obnoxious from that poster. Surprised the Mod did not lock down this thread like some others recently. Don't see any reason to continue it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    If you meant HansCT, you are utterly confused.

    HansCT had a lot of knowledge and contributed good information here - the polar opposite of the banned troll that I hope you're not confusing him with.

    I hope you're not a troll in training with such an off the mark comment .
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    No way. The intelligence level was about 0.0001 of HansCT!
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaPieces View Post
    Is that person finally gone? I had to put them on ignore.

    Edited to say: I just saw the banned notice under his name. I was going to make a post in the section where we can ask about board issues the other night to ask how long people could get away with behaving like that. Guess I don't have to worry about doing that now.

    Please refrain from off topic remarks in the general forums. Most trolls start out as contributing members until something is posted that annoys them. 9 times out of 10 the post in question is off topic.

    Why the potential troll can't let the usually imagined offense roll off of them is beyond me. However, the fact that the trigger post was off topic to begin with somehow justifies (in their mind) subsequent antisocial behavior. This justification is not right and as a result a temporary ban is called for.
    Hopefully, after a short vacation, the offender will come to realize that this is an enthusiast’s forum and return to being a productive member of our community.


    The thread is now closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 07:17 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 12:42 AM
  4. Nokia Tracfone $19.99 with free 40min card on BLACK FRIDAY!
    By EliteABombAZ in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 12:29 PM
  5. Will Verizon come out with any new features or price plans?
    By geckojohn in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 01:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks