Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Results 1,276 to 1,285 of 1285

Thread: Check out this AT&T Home Phone and Rural Internet offer

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mid-Michigan
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0
    I don't know. My firmware version is ATT_1.0.1.16

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mine is version .14. Is there any way to push for firmware upgrade?

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Feedback Score
    0
    https://imgur.com/a/LIGzFuD

    This how my IFWA-40 web interface looks like.

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Mid-Michigan
    Posts
    53
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoydude24 View Post
    Mine is version .14. Is there any way to push for firmware upgrade?
    Not that I'm aware of. Firmware updates are pushed over the air from AT&T. Not sure why you're on .14. My guess is that's what it was delivered with and AT&T hasn't sent any OTA updates out yet. AT&T has been pretty much useless with the problems I've had. Try contacting Netcomm's Help desk and see what they have to say. You can reach them at this address: https://helpdesk.netcommwireless.com...s/Helpdesk.woa

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ok thank you.

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt48658 View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. Firmware updates are pushed over the air from AT&T. Not sure why you're on .14. My guess is that's what it was delivered with and AT&T hasn't sent any OTA updates out yet. AT&T has been pretty much useless with the problems I've had. Try contacting Netcomm's Help desk and see what they have to say. You can reach them at this address: https://helpdesk.netcommwireless.com...s/Helpdesk.woa
    Do you mind sharing your archive backup setting of your ifwa-40 with broadband APN settings on it. Maybe restoring with backup setting will overwrite the nxtgenphone apn.

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    361
    Device(s)
    i205
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    I never thought it would happen at my location but it did. Fiber wires have been run and activated by my local phone company (Tdstelecom). Have had 100 up 100 down for a couple of months... real sweet.

    My homebase has served me well as a 20 dollar addon to my phone service. Used 600gb average a month streaming tv with very few issues.

    Now what to do with it? Just say goodbye and shut her down?

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    550
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmrick View Post
    I never thought it would happen at my location but it did. Fiber wires have been run and activated by my local phone company (Tdstelecom). Have had 100 up 100 down for a couple of months... real sweet.

    My homebase has served me well as a 20 dollar addon to my phone service. Used 600gb average a month streaming tv with very few issues.

    Now what to do with it? Just say goodbye and shut her down?
    Surely one of your friends could use it for $20 per month and be much better off than they are now? They just have to keep your yard mowed next year.

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29
    Carrier(s)
    StraightTalk/ATT
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmrick View Post
    I never thought it would happen at my location but it did. Fiber wires have been run and activated by my local phone company (Tdstelecom). Have had 100 up 100 down for a couple of months... real sweet.

    My homebase has served me well as a 20 dollar addon to my phone service. Used 600gb average a month streaming tv with very few issues.

    Now what to do with it? Just say goodbye and shut her down?

    Good stuff there. Verizon ran fiber behind my house 20 years ago, actually made me sign for an easement that they were already entitled to, then never made a franchise agreement with the county to let them run Fios on it. I'm still hostage to Comcast.

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    Device(s)
    LG V40 ThinQ
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgen View Post

    Good stuff there. Verizon ran fiber behind my house 20 years ago, actually made me sign for an easement that they were already entitled to, then never made a franchise agreement with the county to let them run Fios on it. I'm still hostage to Comcast.
    They were laying FIOS fiber back in 00 ? Wow the years have flown by.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:21 PM
  2. Check out this Phone...
    By ConceptVBS in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 03:34 AM
  3. Check out this awesome phone
    By heybabyheybaby in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 02:40 AM
  4. Check out this phone
    By ujpatel in forum Other Manufacturers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2002, 06:34 AM
  5. check out this new phone i just got!
    By magnesium12 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2002, 10:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks