Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1290

Thread: Check out this AT&T Home Phone and Rural Internet offer

Feedback Score
    I don't know. My firmware version is ATT_1.0.1.16

Feedback Score
    Mine is version .14. Is there any way to push for firmware upgrade?

Feedback Score
    https://imgur.com/a/LIGzFuD

This how my IFWA-40 web interface looks like.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoydude24 View Post
    Mine is version .14. Is there any way to push for firmware upgrade?
    Not that I'm aware of. Firmware updates are pushed over the air from AT&T. Not sure why you're on .14. My guess is that's what it was delivered with and AT&T hasn't sent any OTA updates out yet. AT&T has been pretty much useless with the problems I've had. Try contacting Netcomm's Help desk and see what they have to say. You can reach them at this address: https://helpdesk.netcommwireless.com...s/Helpdesk.woa

Feedback Score
    Ok thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilt48658 View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. Firmware updates are pushed over the air from AT&T. Not sure why you're on .14. My guess is that's what it was delivered with and AT&T hasn't sent any OTA updates out yet. AT&T has been pretty much useless with the problems I've had. Try contacting Netcomm's Help desk and see what they have to say. You can reach them at this address: https://helpdesk.netcommwireless.com...s/Helpdesk.woa
    Do you mind sharing your archive backup setting of your ifwa-40 with broadband APN settings on it. Maybe restoring with backup setting will overwrite the nxtgenphone apn.

Device(s)
    i205
    Carrier(s)
    nextel
    Feedback Score
    I never thought it would happen at my location but it did. Fiber wires have been run and activated by my local phone company (Tdstelecom). Have had 100 up 100 down for a couple of months... real sweet.

My homebase has served me well as a 20 dollar addon to my phone service. Used 600gb average a month streaming tv with very few issues.

Now what to do with it? Just say goodbye and shut her down?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmrick View Post
    I never thought it would happen at my location but it did. Fiber wires have been run and activated by my local phone company (Tdstelecom). Have had 100 up 100 down for a couple of months... real sweet.

My homebase has served me well as a 20 dollar addon to my phone service. Used 600gb average a month streaming tv with very few issues.

Surely one of your friends could use it for $20 per month and be much better off than they are now? They just have to keep your yard mowed next year.

Carrier(s)
    StraightTalk/ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmrick View Post

Good stuff there. Verizon ran fiber behind my house 20 years ago, actually made me sign for an easement that they were already entitled to, then never made a franchise agreement with the county to let them run Fios on it. I'm still hostage to Comcast.

Device(s)
    LG V40 ThinQ
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgen View Post

Good stuff there. Verizon ran fiber behind my house 20 years ago, actually made me sign for an easement that they were already entitled to, then never made a franchise agreement with the county to let them run Fios on it. I'm still hostage to Comcast.
    They were laying FIOS fiber back in 00 ? Wow the years have flown by.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have been having issues with my base unit dropping the internet (laptop and phone say "connected, no internet"). I have to Power Off/Power On, the base unit, to get the internet connection restored. The home phone, connected to the base unit, continues to work even though there is no access to the internet. The issue started over a month ago.

I had the problem with my ZTE-Z700A so I bought a IFWA-40, thinking the ZTE was old and outdated. I have the same issue with it. It seems to happen randomly, even with a strong cell signal strength to the base unit.

Multiple Chats and Calls to AT&T resulted in many promises and no resolution.

Any suggestions on what might be causing the issue and how I can resolve the issue?

Feedback Score
    How do the current upload and download speeds on the 50 or 100 GB ATT Wireless Internet plan compare with ATT phone speeds in the same area?

Looking at https://www.att.com/buy/connected-de...net-black.html (following through to plan details you can select 100GB for $100/month at present... I can't see a way to link directly to the plan details.)

Are these plans limited in speed on both the up and down speed, or deprioritized heavily?

Feedback Score
    Just to jump on this thread one last time, I had gotten one of these almost at launch for my dad and it worked well enough over the last few years. A little while ago, the speeds had dropped somewhat in his area (I partially blame the Z700A, partially blame some of the monkeying AT&T has been doing with their towers in general), but it was still better than the CenturyLink DSL option he had.

When Verizon expanded their LTE home internet, I checked his address and he could get it. It was about the same price as what he had with AT&T, but potentially faster, and unlimited (AT&T was just under $70 with taxes), so I re-checked T-Mobile's Home Internet service and it also expanded to his area. He went with that, due to being $50, and no hardware costs.

About two weeks in, it's been working well, typically with speeds in the 20-40Mbps range. I'm curious if they'll offer that 5G Nokia gateway that's cycling through FCC approvals to current customers, as it looks like he's in a decent T-Mobile 5G area. Nonetheless, the AT&T account has served him well, and I was finally able to cancel it.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ecs0013 View Post
    Just to jump on this thread one last time, I had gotten one of these almost at launch for my dad and it worked well enough over the last few years. A little while ago, the speeds had dropped somewhat in his area (I partially blame the Z700A, partially blame some of the monkeying AT&T has been doing with their towers in general), but it was still better than the CenturyLink DSL option he had.

When Verizon expanded their LTE home internet, I checked his address and he could get it. It was about the same price as what he had with AT&T, but potentially faster, and unlimited (AT&T was just under $70 with taxes), so I re-checked T-Mobile's Home Internet service and it also expanded to his area. He went with that, due to being $50, and no hardware costs.

About two weeks in, it's been working well, typically with speeds in the 20-40Mbps range. I'm curious if they'll offer that 5G Nokia gateway that's cycling through FCC approvals to current customers, as it looks like he's in a decent T-Mobile 5G area. Nonetheless, the AT&T account has served him well, and I was finally able to cancel it.
    Does the t-mobile package only work at a specific address/on a specific cell tower? Or can it be used on a boat/rv?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Does the t-mobile package only work at a specific address/on a specific cell tower? Or can it be used on a boat/rv?
    The terms of service say that it can only be used at the registered address. We don't know yet if they are enforcing that. I did see one report that someone had taken theirs to a location a few miles away.

I imagine that T-Mo wants to avoid these things being bought in the low demand areas they are allowing and taken to areas where the network is already congested.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86