Thread: customer svc contact

Feedback Score

customer svc contact

After 12 years w/ Verizon I had a seriously bad CS experience, and before I switch wanted to know if there is a way to contact the managers of the service division to see if they can rectify my situation. Short story, I've had a More Everything 6GB plan for 2 yrs. I called to learn about new 12GB plan and was told all my line access fees would apply to new plan. (4x$25 discount as all 4 phones paid off and not upgraded). Of course 10 min later got an email w/ new bill showing no line access discount. Called back, asked for them to reverse everything which they said fine. Today I learned that because I dropped my plan 3 of the discounts are permanently gone, they were promotional. Rep refused to put them back even though a Verizon CS had misrepresented the terms on those discounts. Hard to believe that anyone responsible for the Customer Service group would stand behind lying to customers to get them to drop their plans, but don't know how to contact the managers. Any suggestions?

Feedback Score
    IIRC there is an executive relations department that should be able to help you although I don't know anymore about it.

I'm currently on the same 6GB me Plan with a $25/m2m and $10/m2m discount.

The IPR department can add just about anything back as long as an IPR is filed within 14 days.

Current plan runs
    6GB $70
    L1 $15
    L2 $15
    L3 $15
    L4 $20
    =$135

All the new plans have a $20/mo line fee unless on contract in which case it's $40 also feature phones and smartphones have the same $20 line fee now.

The 12GB plan is no longer available unless you mean the $110 12GB ME plan but changing to that wouldn't have dropped the discounts.
    Also all the promotional 2GB/line bonus data is gone now too. You can still get 16GB for $90/mo

should look like
    16GB $90
    L1 $20
    L2 $20
    L3 $20
    L4 $20
    =$170 ($10 savings over UDP) or if that's too much 8GB would run you $70 for a total of $150 (a $30 savings over UDP)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drbenjamin View Post
    After 12 years w/ Verizon I had a seriously bad CS experience, and before I switch wanted to know if there is a way to contact the managers of the service division to see if they can rectify my situation. Short story, I've had a More Everything 6GB plan for 2 yrs. I called to learn about new 12GB plan and was told all my line access fees would apply to new plan. (4x$25 discount as all 4 phones paid off and not upgraded). Of course 10 min later got an email w/ new bill showing no line access discount. Called back, asked for them to reverse everything which they said fine. Today I learned that because I dropped my plan 3 of the discounts are permanently gone, they were promotional. Rep refused to put them back even though a Verizon CS had misrepresented the terms on those discounts. Hard to believe that anyone responsible for the Customer Service group would stand behind lying to customers to get them to drop their plans, but don't know how to contact the managers. Any suggestions?
    Call 611 and say cancel. Ask for an Inactive Pricing Request to be filed to get your $25/mo month to month discount put back on your lines.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys I'll let you know how it turns out

Feedback Score
    My experience with VZW phone support is just horrid. Their chat support is just as bad but at least you have evidence backing you up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFA View Post
    My experience with VZW phone support is just horrid. Their chat support is just as bad but at least you have evidence backing you up.
    Shouldn't be any reason why you or OP couldn't get an IPR filed. It's not a complicated procedure.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HFA View Post
    Well, they do record calls, but chat is certainly more customer-accessible for proof.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I personally don't do any changes or fixes over the phone. I've called three separate times now because our data usage alerts aren't working. I currently have them set at 50%, 75% and 90%. The 50 and 75 never trigger. Anyhow, if you can, always get stuff done in a store. At least that way you can see their screen and they can show you the changes before you approve them.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using HoFo mobile app
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Feedback Thread
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...7#post11490557