Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: What happens after March 31?

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eggsalad View Post
    Cricket just went to 4GB/month for $35 on auto-pay. I think that if H2O wants to stay competitive, they're going to have to make 3gb for $30/$27 permanent. But we'll have to wait and see.
    They already are competitive. You are just comparing different tiers. The massive bias is here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    The thing is many use the group plan over at Cricket that brings the basic plan down to $20 per line @ 4gb each.
    Again, you're comparing apples to oranges. It's not really hard to understand.

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Cricket's $30 plan (no discount available) =1 gig
    H20's $30 plan with discount=1-3gigs..

Sent from my K88 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Hey guys! I just wanted to give you all a quick update. The data promotion has been extended until June 30th!

This will most likely be the final date for this promotion before we revise our permanent plan structures. I'll give you more information regarding our post-promotion data allowances in the next week or so.

Feedback Score
    Whoa awesome, 6 months promotion !!

Sent from my HTC Desire 625 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6 / LeEco Pro3
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Question: How do you extend a promotion?

Answer: When the promotion transforms from a good deal to a near necessity.

It's been a great ride so far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by h2owireless View Post
    in the next week or so.
    or so... ^^

Feedback Score
    I'm happy to accept everyone's thanks for my part in helping extend the promotion by several months...

... by being on the $30 plan this whole time and not using more than the original allotment of 1GB of data per month...

You're welcome!

Feedback Score
    Looking to switch from MetroPCS, went there for a phone promo. But they are awful, I want back on ATT towers.

Far as I can tell H20 has the best current ATT pricing. Tho if this promo isnt permanent then that changes things...

Is there a easy way to get family plan pricing on H20. I liked how with Net10 you just buy a different card code. But Net10 hasnt changed their pricing in quite awhile.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrshowtime3 View Post
    Looking to switch from MetroPCS, went there for a phone promo. But they are awful, I want back on ATT towers.

Far as I can tell H20 has the best current ATT pricing. Tho if this promo isnt permanent then that changes things...

Is there a easy way to get family plan pricing on H20. I liked how with Net10 you just buy a different card code. But Net10 hasnt changed their pricing in quite awhile.
    A promo generally speaking isn't permanent. Don't know why people keep asking if a promo will be permanent or not. If it was permanent it wouldn't be a promo.

Feedback Score
    So what happens after June 30?

Device(s)
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

What happens after March 31?

Quote Originally Posted by mrshowtime3 View Post

H2O has better pricing at the single line. Cricket pricing is better with the family plan.
    MMS doesn't work on iPhone with h2O.

Device(s)
    Nokia E71, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score

What happens after March 31?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    MMS doesn't work on iPhone with h2O.
    And why is that? I was on Straighttalk AT&T and now on PureTalk USA AT&T and MMS works just fine on my iPhone 6S Plus on both . So why not on H2O?

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Notsonu View Post
    And why is that? I was on Straighttalk AT&T and now on PureTalk USA AT&T and MMS works just fine on my iPhone 6S Plus on both . So why not on H2O?
    H2O uses a different MMSC than AT&T. Apple assigns the AT&T MMSC and doesn't let you change it. That happens with every AT&T MVNO that isn't Apple approved. Presumably Apple charges a price for approval that H2O and most other AT&T MVNOs refuse to pay.

The only AT&T MVNOs that I know of that have working MMS on iOS are the various TracFone brands plus Pure Talk and Consumer Cellular. Also AT&T and Cricket, which is a brand of AT&T rather than a true MVNO.
    Compare prepaid plans from all operators at PrepaidCompare.net.

Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PrePaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    H2O uses a different MMSC than AT&T. Apple assigns the AT&T MMSC and doesn't let you change it. That happens with every AT&T MVNO that isn't Apple approved. Presumably Apple charges a price for approval that H2O and most other AT&T MVNOs refuse to pay.

The only AT&T MVNOs that I know of that have working MMS on iOS are the various TracFone brands plus Pure Talk and Consumer Cellular. Also AT&T and Cricket, which is a brand of AT&T rather than a true MVNO.
    Actually, the APN is identical to AT&T, except the APN itself... I don't know why it doesn't work if your info is correct. I'm not saying that it works on iPhone or doesn't, but on my Android device it pretty much is the AT&T APN.

This is the APN I use, everything works fine.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    - If ignorance is bliss, why are there not more happy people in the world?

Current Personal Phone: Moto G5 Plus (AT&T PrePaid)

Other phones "in the family": Nokia 6.1 (AT&T), Huawei Honor 7x (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (VZW), HTC 10 (VZW)

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast