Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386 436 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7294

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    I use to swap my Mobley sims into any and everything. This weekend I popped one into a phone, suspended in like 10 seconds. Careful what you put them into now. Not sure if I'm gonna call to get reactivated, I no longer need 2 of them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    I use to swap my Mobley sims into any and everything. This weekend I popped one into a phone, suspended in like 10 seconds. Careful what you put them into now. Not sure if I'm gonna call to get reactivated, I no longer need 2 of them.
    This could be serious....any other reports?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by affald View Post
    This could be serious....any other reports?
    I’ve had mine in a Velocity hotspot for a long time and haven’t had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Mine's been in both an 815S and then a M1 for a few years now with zero issues. But I don't believe I've ever put it in a phone.

Feedback Score
    As I posted in another thread, my plan is currently active but not spewing any data because it's been in a router hotspot for a few years now since my last issue with having to find an old iPad to reactivate it and then swap it back to the router..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGriffin69 View Post
    As I posted in another thread, my plan is currently active but not spewing any data because it's been in a router hotspot for a few years now since my last issue with having to find an old iPad to reactivate it and then swap it back to the router..
    Older ipad to reactivate it?? Are you talking about a Mobley plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by david0858 View Post
    Older ipad to reactivate it?? Are you talking about a Mobley plan?
    I was talking Mobley plan.

Put a $20 unlimited Tablet plan into a device with an identifiable phone imei and At&t will immediately suspend that too.

At&t is officially on the rag.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    I was talking Mobley plan.

Put a $20 unlimited Tablet plan into a device with an identifiable phone imei and At&t will immediately suspend that too.

At&t is officially on the rag.
    You've totally lost me then. Why would you put a Mobley sim in an ipad to reactivate it?

Feedback Score
    You've totally lost me then. Why would you put a Mobley sim in an ipad to reactivate it?
    Maybe he just put an activated Mobley into an iPad.

Feedback Score
    I’ve had my Mobley in a Velocity hotspot for a couple years. Want to get a Nighthawk. Wonder if it will take.

I can see that the Mobley wouldn’t work in an iPad because the iPad isn’t a hotspot.

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Has anybody noticed any throttling or the connection seems throttled on the Mobley Plan? I have a couple friends who have their SIM in Nighthawks and speeds are sub 1 Mbps recently in Texas. The tower's aren't congested as iPhones get 40-60 Mbps at the same time.

Feedback Score
    Update, I was able to call AT&T and give them the old IMEI # I originally used to activate the SIM, I played dumb and since I didn't have the iPad anymore I just went through the motions and "power cycled" the imaginary iPad and as I was doing so I noticed the connection status in my router started lighting up and all was good so.. At the tail end the person said "all good, we've unsuspended your account." I didn't ask why and went on my merry way.. So, moral of the story is try to have a "valid" device IMEI (in my case a cellular capable iPad) on hand. Even when I tried to update my info in the "ipad launchpad" website and re-entered the same IMEI it didn't work- you basically have to call them and explain the situation with some clever omissions so they don't refuse to help you. Hope this helps someone..

Feedback Score
    Update, I was able to call AT&T and give them the old IMEI # I originally used to activate the SIM, I played dumb and since I didn't have the iPad anymore I just went through the motions and "power cycled" the imaginary iPad and as I was doing so I noticed the connection status in my router started lighting up and all was good so.. At the tail end the person said "all good, we've unsuspended your account." I didn't ask why and went on my merry way.. So, moral of the story is try to have a "valid" device IMEI (in my case a cellular capable iPad) on hand. Even when I tried to update my info in the "ipad launchpad" website and re-entered the same IMEI it didn't work- you basically have to call them and explain the situation with some clever omissions so they don't refuse to help you. Hope this helps someone..

What does this have to do with the Connected Car Mobley Plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
    Has anybody noticed any throttling or the connection seems throttled on the Mobley Plan? I have a couple friends who have their SIM in Nighthawks and speeds are sub 1 Mbps recently in Texas. The tower's aren't congested as iPhones get 40-60 Mbps at the same time.
    Yes, I have 2 Mobley plans, one in a nighthawk and one in a Mobley. The nighthawk has been our primary home internet and over the last week or so the speeds are unusable.

The Mobley works OK, but the night hawk isn't. My new billing cycle just started so I will see if things speed up.

I love the Mobley plans, but over the last couple of years we have added Rokus, Echos and Wyze cameras. Normally everything works smoothly, but the slowdown (Throttling) is messing up my smart home. I might regrettably have to look at a more conventional set-up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe1972 View Post
    Yes, I have 2 Mobley plans, one in a nighthawk and one in a Mobley. The nighthawk has been our primary home internet and over the last week or so the speeds are unusable.

The Mobley works OK, but the night hawk isn't. My new billing cycle just started so I will see if things speed up.

I love the Mobley plans, but over the last couple of years we have added Rokus, Echos and Wyze cameras. Normally everything works smoothly, but the slowdown (Throttling) is messing up my smart home. I might regrettably have to look at a more conventional set-up.
    Our Mobley in a Velocity is still getting 10-15 Mbps no problems here.

Page 486 of 487 FirstFirst ... 386 436 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 LastLast