Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401 451 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501
Results 7,501 to 7,512 of 7512

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Device(s)
    A71 5G, Pixel 3aXL/4a5G, Moto E6/G7 Power/Z3 Play/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    I last did two years ago. Bough SIM off ebay. Chatted with AT&T online or called, I dont remember, just give them the new IMEI # and that was it. Has something changed since then?
    That's what I was thinking of doing. I already bought a new SIM from eBay, a while back. I think problems ensued when it was asked for them to provide a new SIM, rather than already having one on hand.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I last did two years ago. Bough SIM off ebay. Chatted with AT&T online or called, I dont remember, just give them the new IMEI # and that was it. Has something changed since then?
    I think it is still working. Just some rumors that AT&T is changing plans against owners wishes. I messed up by not having switched my SIM card back into my Mobley before contacting them. I have since switched one of my other lines to a nano SIM card and it went through okay.

Just don’t be stoopid like me.

Feedback Score
    Very strange that it keeps enabling on its own. Have you raised a ticket with AT&T? Escalated?
    Have not contacted AT&T and would prefer to keep it that way. My SIM is never in a Mobley these days. Going to ride it out for a while and hope it stops. I’ve had other weird issues that disappeared after a month or two.

Feedback Score
    Can you please elaborate exactly what happened? They put you on a different plan that was $25/month? What plan?
    The new temporary plan was 5GB/month for $25 - worthless.

A couple of weeks ago I finally found a responsive CSR supervisor and got a refund for the months I paid for the (unused) 5GB plan in addition to all the overcharges from months of other CSRs screwing around with my account saying they were going to "save" me money. I cancelled the line entirely and don't expect I'll ever be able to get it back.

I still have another Mobley SIM in a Nighthawk in a standalone personal account. The fiasco with the other Mobley was on my business account.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcarwilly View Post
    The new temporary plan was 5GB/month for $25 - worthless.

A couple of weeks ago I finally found a responsive CSR supervisor and got a refund for the months I paid for the (unused) 5GB plan in addition to all the overcharges from months of other CSRs screwing around with my account saying they were going to "save" me money. I cancelled the line entirely and don't expect I'll ever be able to get it back.

I still have another Mobley SIM in a Nighthawk in a standalone personal account. The fiasco with the other Mobley was on my business account.
    Next time consider escalating to executive customer relations.

Feedback Score
    I have been having speed issues for a while now, during the daytime especially peak hours I am getting ~ 3 mbps, video buffers a lot. I have 2 Mobley sims in MR11000, 1 access for iPad $20 unlimited tablet plan in MR1100, and the $20 unlimited 5G tablet plan in MR5100 all experiencing the same speed issues. last week I signup up for Tmobile home internet and has been getting almost 300 Mbps throughout the day, I will be canceling some of my at&t table lines seeing how they have crippled these plans with whatever changes at&t is pushing in the backend.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by norm688 View Post
    I have been having speed issues for a while now, during the daytime especially peak hours I am getting ~ 3 mbps, video buffers a lot. I have 2 Mobley sims in MR11000, 1 access for iPad $20 unlimited tablet plan in MR1100, and the $20 unlimited 5G tablet plan in MR5100 all experiencing the same speed issues. last week I signup up for Tmobile home internet and has been getting almost 300 Mbps throughout the day, I will be canceling some of my at&t table lines seeing how they have crippled these plans with whatever changes at&t is pushing in the backend.

alot of other users including myself are having speed issues, its to the point where its not worth the money and ill prob just switch to a voice line since i also get a nice discount....

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    How do you know AT&T has done anything to these plans? Have you tried another AT&T plan that is assigned the same priority? It is more likely a tower is congested.

Feedback Score
    I have my Mobley SIM in a Velocity hotspot. At home, my speed has been up and down for the several years I have had it. Most of this past Summer it was slow - 1-3 Mbps. Last week when I checked it, it was ~25 Mbps - the fastest I have ever seen at home. Today it is 8/6 Mbps. These are all in the same location at home and in the same location in the house where it gets the best (but not great) signal.

Away from home, like in hotels, I usually get pretty good speed, up to 30 Mbps. The Velocity device is not the most fast an modern, but it only cost me $30. If I can get solid 3 Mbps, I can do what I need to do, including streaming HD, but not 4K, video. I don't care about speed test numbers. I only care if it works for what I want to do. I don't expect the Velocity and Mobley plan to provide whole house Internet for four or more people streaming video.

I doubt that AT&T is hobbling the Mobley plan. It's just AT&T, in general, being inconsistent.

I'm not giving up unlimited LTE that usually works for $24 with taxes. We can never get it back if it's cancelled. There is nothing else comparable.

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How do you know AT&T has done anything to these plans? Have you tried another AT&T plan that is assigned the same priority? It is more likely a tower is congested.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    I have my Mobley SIM in a Velocity hotspot. At home, my speed has been up and down for the several years I have had it. Most of this past Summer it was slow - 1-3 Mbps. Last week when I checked it, it was ~25 Mbps - the fastest I have ever seen at home. Today it is 8/6 Mbps. These are all in the same location at home and in the same location in the house where it gets the best (but not great) signal.

Away from home, like in hotels, I usually get pretty good speed, up to 30 Mbps. The Velocity device is not the most fast an modern, but it only cost me $30. If I can get solid 3 Mbps, I can do what I need to do, including streaming HD, but not 4K, video. I don't care about speed test numbers. I only care if it works for what I want to do. I don't expect the Velocity and Mobley plan to provide whole house Internet for four or more people streaming video.

I doubt that AT&T is hobbling the Mobley plan. It's just AT&T, in general, being inconsistent.

I'm not giving up unlimited LTE that usually works for $24 with taxes. We can never get it back if it's cancelled. There is nothing else comparable.

THIS is what i have notice as well, my home area completely sucks with speeds of 1Mbps...but soon as i left my home area (2 towers) my speeds jump up to 60Mbps, this was att throttling the home towers..now instead of going by towers itsll all on the SIM card....doesnt matter where i go now all my speeds are total crap not even worth the $25...also i wasnt a heavy data user 10GB-15GB per month....
    so in my case its just a total waste of money at this point.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post

THIS is what i have notice as well, my home area completely sucks with speeds of 1Mbps...but soon as i left my home area (2 towers) my speeds jump up to 60Mbps, this was att throttling the home towers..now instead of going by towers itsll all on the SIM card....doesnt matter where i go now all my speeds are total crap not even worth the $25...also i wasnt a heavy data user 10GB-15GB per month....
    so in my case its just a total waste of money at this point.
    AT&T is very unlikely throttling towers. In my area, all the carriers know they have little capacity. After escalation, there are open tickets for the tower. Many people use the neighborhood for summer homes, so in summer, its unusable. As soon as LDW is over, service starts improving usually until MDW.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    What devices are you guys that are having speed problems using? Have you tried taking your devices on a road trip to see if you can get better speeds in other areas?

Page 501 of 501 FirstFirst ... 401 451 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501