Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357 407 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 6855

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    ATT has the unlimited mobley plan back at $15.....is this the very same as the reg mobley for $20???

says it ends 10/31/19

https://www.att.com/plans/connected-car.html
    I couldn't find anywhere that it used the word "Mobley". All I saw is it is for 2015 vehicles with built in wifi or Spark. Where did you see Mobley involved?

Device(s)
    Qualcomm iPhone X 256 GB Space Grey
    Carrier(s)
    Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    ATT has the unlimited mobley plan back at $15.....is this the very same as the reg mobley for $20???

says it ends 10/31/19

https://www.att.com/plans/connected-car.html
    Seems to be in-car Wi-Fi only. Does say stretch your legs so I guess it comes with an enjoyable surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    Samsung S9 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T,Sprint
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    I couldn't find anywhere that it used the word "Mobley". All I saw is it is for 2015 vehicles with built in wifi or Spark. Where did you see Mobley involved?

not mobley i meant to say spark....and i enter my cars year 2006 and since mine doesnt have built in they would give me a spark....

Quote Originally Posted by freakonomics101 View Post
    Seems to be in-car Wi-Fi only. Does say stretch your legs so I guess it comes with an enjoyable surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yea thats what they say but....

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The $15 plan is for cars with built in hotspots or the harman spark device.

I signed up for the plan on my 2018 Volt.

Feedback Score
    Ok Guys, sorry I took so long I've been busy.
    I have confirmed -1 does not work on my Software/Firmware Version: VM6200V1.0.3
    I made a program with a winsock and brute forced the Power Save setting with RAW packets.
    here are the setting that stick.

This is a GET packet to see what setting you have.

GET /goform/goform_get_cmd_process?multi_data=1&isTest=false&c md=mcu_standby_time HTTP/1.1
    Host: attwifimanager
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
    Accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
    Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8
    X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest
    Connection: keep-alive
    Referer: attwifimanager/index.html

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
    Server: GoAhead-Webs
    Pragma: no-cache
    Cache-control: no-cache
    Content-Type: text/html
    X-Frame-Options: sameorigin
    X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block

{"mcu_standby_time":"180"}

You can check you own Power Save setting with this URL "BUT" you need a Referer plugin for your browser to add the Referer: attwifimanager/index.html or you will just get back {"mcu_standby_time":""}

attwifimanager/goform/goform_get_cmd_process?multi_data=1&isTest=false&c md=mcu_standby_time

I just made a count down timer on my program so I can reboot it before the 3 hour mark.
    My 10 max user setting still sticks after reboot and I haven't had a problem with it.

If anyone is interested here's the js call for the power save
    attwifimanager/js/adm/power_save.js

I'm still working on this, has anyone tried J-Taging or Telnet via the hidden USB connector?

If the -1 Browser trick doesn't work for you try 180 at-least you'll get 3 hours.

P.S. put h t t p : / / in front of the att url i'm a newb on here and the forum won't let me post them with it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by batlabs View Post
    Ok Guys, sorry I took so long I've been busy.
    I have confirmed -1 does not work on my Software/Firmware Version: VM6200V1.0.3
    I made a program with a winsock and brute forced the Power Save setting with RAW packets.
    here are the setting that stick.

This is a GET packet to see what setting you have.

GET /goform/goform_get_cmd_process?multi_data=1&isTest=false&c md=mcu_standby_time HTTP/1.1
    Host: attwifimanager
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
    Accept: application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01
    Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.5
    Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8
    X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest
    Connection: keep-alive
    Referer: attwifimanager/index.html

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
    Server: GoAhead-Webs
    Pragma: no-cache
    Cache-control: no-cache
    Content-Type: text/html
    X-Frame-Options: sameorigin
    X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block

{"mcu_standby_time":"180"}

You can check you own Power Save setting with this URL "BUT" you need a Referer plugin for your browser to add the Referer: attwifimanager/index.html or you will just get back {"mcu_standby_time":""}

attwifimanager/goform/goform_get_cmd_process?multi_data=1&isTest=false&c md=mcu_standby_time

I just made a count down timer on my program so I can reboot it before the 3 hour mark.
    My 10 max user setting still sticks after reboot and I haven't had a problem with it.

If anyone is interested here's the js call for the power save
    attwifimanager/js/adm/power_save.js

I'm still working on this, has anyone tried J-Taging or Telnet via the hidden USB connector?

If the -1 Browser trick doesn't work for you try 180 at-least you'll get 3 hours.

P.S. put h t t p : / / in front of the att url i'm a newb on here and the forum won't let me post them with it.
    This begs the question, why?

Ive been running my mobely SIMs in other hotspots of my choosing since early 2017. Its time tested and proven that you do NOT need to screw around with the stupid little mobely device.

Why are doing this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andben2 View Post
    This begs the question, why?

Ive been running my mobely SIMs in other hotspots of my choosing since early 2017. Its time tested and proven that you do NOT need to screw around with the stupid little mobely device.

Why are doing this?
    The Mobley is an adequate hotspot for many uses and already paid for. I picked up a Velocity to use my SIM for $30. I would not bother for $100 and up.

Another reason could be intellectual curiosity to hack/fix the Mobley.

Feedback Score
    I understand you can just get a hotspot and sim swap. I'm doing this for just do see if it can be done and to help others that want to do it. am I on the wrong forum? I have seen a lot of people on here trying to get around the Power Save and some people wanting to connect more then 5 users at once.
    Some people have paid money for their OBDii power supply/connector and wish to continue to use it. I have two Mobleys and made my own connectors so I'm not out anything but I thought this forum was to help people with problems like these.
    Let me know if I'm in the wrong spot and I'll stop posting about it.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I understand you can just get a hotspot and sim swap. I'm doing this for just do see if it can be done and to help others that want to do it. am I on the wrong forum? I have seen a lot of people on here trying to get around the Power Save and some people wanting to connect more then 5 users at once.
    Some people have paid money for their OBDii power supply/connector and wish to continue to use it. I have two Mobleys and made my own connectors so I'm not out anything but I thought this forum was to help people with problems like these.
    Thanks,
    Bob
    Ah I guess that makes sense, didnt meant to come off heavy handed or anything like taht.

Feedback Score
    am I on the wrong forum?
    No your post is very appropriate. Thanks for the info! I'm sure it will come in useful to those who have the power save option triggered and they want to keep it going indefinitely.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone had luck with activating a new $20 CCU mobley plan lately? I think it may have finally been grandfathered...

Feedback Score
    Thanks,
    Bob
    Your work is interesting. However, most customers stopped using the mobley years ago.
    There is no punishment for sim swapping. In 2017, there was still concern for device enforcement.
    I would be more interested if you focused on MF279 WHPI device.
    It is also by ZTE, but AT&T has abandoned it.
    The Wi-Fi cannot be turned off, and the device baseband needs to be updated.
    It is just as powerful as the M1 Nighthawk, but does not suffer from closed NAT.
    I would also like to see SMS enabled in the firmware.

Feedback Score

AT&T Stand Alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot Now Only $20!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 007shinobi View Post
    Has anyone had luck with activating a new $20 CCU mobley plan lately? I think it may have finally been grandfathered...
    Yes, in August, I assisted my mother-in-law in getting one of those lines. I followed the instructions here and played "Customer Service Representative Roulette." I started by calling the toll free number listed in earlier posts here. If the person answering the call tries to transfer you, simply hang up and start over. You will be wasting their time and your time by staying on the line. Simply end the call and start over. Eventually, you will connect with someone that knows how to do this. Do yourself, and them, a favor by having a ZTE Mobley IMEI number ready to go.

Feedback Score
    I can now confirm 100% that my Netgear Nighthawk with the Mobley SIM card roam great even when my brother's at&t postpaid iPhone 11 pro wasn't very usable .. not sure why that's the case but we were in Big Bend national park and its adjacent areas (Terlingua and Lajitas). The Nighthawk was able to give me data service while my Pixel 3a XL on at&t prepaid was dead all of the time, if not for the Nighthawk.

Brother's iPhone 11 pro on at&t postpaid, as previously mentioned, had almost no service, or showing service signal but unusable.

Nighthawk was roaming on "311-40" network the whole time and was quite usable.

Another brother's iPhone 11 pro on Verizon had off and on 3G service and barely usable.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Pixel 3aXL, LG G3, Moto G7 Power/E4/G6 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, TMO, Xfinity, PagePlus, TracFone, RedPkt
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconjp View Post
    Nighthawk was roaming on "311-40" network the whole time and was quite usable.
    Go Commnet!

Page 457 of 457 FirstFirst ... 357 407 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457