Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421
Results 6,301 to 6,309 of 6309

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mhoward223 View Post
    Has anyone recently went to at&t and changed out the micro sim for a nano?
    Friend gave me their velocity 2 after they switched providers and would like to use it with the Mobley sim.

Any suggestions? I just don’t want to go in and have them change the sim, but also screw the plan up as well. It’s our only source of internet in the booneys.

TIA
    there is plenty of feedback on this already in the thread or the other mobley thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    there is plenty of feedback on this already in the thread or the other mobley thread
    But the last mention I’ve seen was in July. I was curious if it had been done recently.

If I’m in error, I apologize in advance.

Feedback Score
    Sure sure. Only 6000 plus messages to search to find that exact answer. That will be easy. NOT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by offroad1994 View Post
    Sure sure. Only 6000 plus messages to search to find that exact answer. That will be easy. NOT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you can search the thread using the drop down at the top... search "swap" and you will get mostly replies focused on sim swapping.

Feedback Score
    I simply went to an AT&T store, they swapped to a nano and I use an adapter on the Unite Explore. No charge at the place I went, but some will try to charge you. No change in plan, whatsoever.

Feedback Score
    you can search the thread using the drop down at the top... search "swap" and you will get mostly replies focused on sim swapping.
    You are correct. As for the “6000” replies. I’ve actually been monitoring this thread since the beginning and have read all of them. From the swapping to velocity, nightgawk, mofi 7500, people claiming you can and can’t get the plan, rv forum misinformation, iPad $30 plan, etc...

However, the last mention of swapping micro for nano sim was in July and my question did not pertain to has anyone done it, which they obviously had, I was more interested if it had been done lately.

Thank you for your assistance.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone recently went to at&t and changed out the micro sim for a nano?
    Friend gave me their velocity 2 after they switched providers and would like to use it with the Mobley sim.

Any suggestions? I just don’t want to go in and have them change the sim, but also screw the plan up as well. It’s our only source of internet in the booneys.

TIA
    Maybe my post is one of them you saw that was not recently, but AT&T was more than happy to do this for me. I doubt you would have any issues now, but of course there is no guarantee.

Another option is to cut the SIM card. SIM cutters are available on eBay and Amazon for +/- $5, and they make an easy job of it.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You are correct. As for the “6000” replies. I’ve actually been monitoring this thread since the beginning and have read all of them. From the swapping to velocity, nightgawk, mofi 7500, people claiming you can and can’t get the plan, rv forum misinformation, iPad $30 plan, etc...

However, the last mention of swapping micro for nano sim was in July and my question did not pertain to has anyone done it, which they obviously had, I was more interested if it had been done lately.

Thank you for your assistance.
    All indications are that you shouldn't have any problem getting it swapped, but if you're concerned why not just cut the micro sim to nano size? It's very easy to do and you can always buy a nano-to-micro adapter if you wanted to size back up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by deathcab View Post
    All indications are that you shouldn't have any problem getting it swapped, but if you're concerned why not just cut the micro sim to nano size? It's very easy to do and you can always buy a nano-to-micro adapter if you wanted to size back up.
    This is what I did for awhile, but I had trouble with it in an iPad. iPads seem to have very tight tolerances. It worked, but would disconnect every once in a while. I finally decided to try getting a new SIM card, and it worked.

Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421