Thread: In over my head looking for a smartwatch with health, HELP!

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

In over my head looking for a smartwatch with health, HELP!

ok there are sooooo many smart watches from all different companies.

im having some health issues and im in need of a smart watch that can do hart rate 24/7 with systolic and diastolic,auto sleep tracking of all kind,stress mode,levels of pain (not sure if they have this?) ...notifications for incoming calls/text and able to take calls with built in speaker and/or answer with blue tooth headset, clock with time and date...water and dust proof, nice size screen thats easy to read, also be able to have a chart to review each day...i know i might asking for alot? but this is what i need, ive been to the ER way to many time in the past year and im very worry!!..oh and battery life should be able to last a few days?

right now i have a Samsung ON5 with MM 6.0.1 and blue tooth 4.1 and my brother might be giving me his iPhone 6 (AT&T) which also has blue tooth 4.1

prob would like a touch screen

please if u can help me please reply!

thank you!
    Last edited by cricket101; 03-11-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Look into the Samsung Gear S3 to see if it meets your requirements.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ive check it out doesnt give much details on specs tho....any one can give more info on this or have a watch that in my needs

Feedback Score
    There is probably no watch that can do all the functions that you've listed. Prioritizing will quickly winnow the choices. Does it need standalone capability or will it always be tethered to a phone? Is waterproof necessary or IP 67 sufficient? Is tracking most important or watch features? Which ones?

For example, the Jawbone Up 3 is great at detailing sleep tracking and monitors HR 24/7 but has no watch functionality. It doesn't even have a screen, data is viewed using an app on the phone. The Gear S3 is probably the most capable general purpose watch currently on the market, but can't match the Up 3 in those areas.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by afblangley View Post
    There is probably no watch that can do all the functions that you've listed. Prioritizing will quickly winnow the choices. Does it need standalone capability or will it always be tethered to a phone? Is waterproof necessary or IP 67 sufficient? Is tracking most important or watch features? Which ones?

For example, the Jawbone Up 3 is great at detailing sleep tracking and monitors HR 24/7 but has no watch functionality. It doesn't even have a screen, data is viewed using an app on the phone. The Gear S3 is probably the most capable general purpose watch currently on the market, but can't match the Up 3 in those areas.
    damn, yea i would need a screen on it..

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

feature i need the most is sleeping and hart rate info, must have a screen...just need something to track as must health as possible

Feedback Score

Nice , i like it