Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Comcast Details Mobile Phone Service as Xfinity Mobile

Feedback Score
    Got on XM by purchasing the LG X Charge. It is a slippery phone, but it is working fine. Put the SIM into an Apple Store purchased iPhone8. It showed XFINITY Mobile for a short period of time only. Another day went to an XFINITY Store, activated a new service on it without any problem. The port-in from TMO took about 10 minutes. So far so good!

Device(s)
    Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southchatham View Post
    I noticed some fee increases for 2018. My sales tax and the universal fund fee went up.
    southchatham, yes, I noticed that too. Not that much but it went up by about 10 cents per line. How much did yours increase per line?

Carrier(s)
    guess
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoV3-Slut View Post
    southchatham, yes, I noticed that too. Not that much but it went up by about 10 cents per line. How much did yours increase per line?
    Only about 14 cents. It raised it over $33 from $32.99, which it has been every month, which is why I noticed it. If it went from $32.59 to $32.73 I would have never noticed. It caught my eye and checked it thinking Comcast was up to some funny business.

Device(s)
    LG X Charge, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by piquae View Post
    Got on XM by purchasing the LG X Charge. It is a slippery phone, but it is working fine. Put the SIM into an Apple Store purchased iPhone8. It showed XFINITY Mobile for a short period of time only. Another day went to an XFINITY Store, activated a new service on it without any problem. The port-in from TMO took about 10 minutes. So far so good!
    Which one did you activate in the store, iPhone8 or X Charge?

Feedback Score
    Purchased and activated the X Charge online. Put the SIM into the iPhone. Did not work. Put in back into the X Charge.
    Went to the store with the iPhone. Got a new SIM for the iPhone. Activated fine.

Feedback Score
    Only about 14 cents. It raised it over $33 from $32.99, which it has been every month, which is why I noticed it. If it went from $32.59 to $32.73 I would have never noticed. It caught my eye and checked it thinking Comcast was up to some funny business.
    Mine was also 10c per line. I can't help but think that if this were FreedomPop the haters would be marching in the streets.

What is strange is that one of the lines that I never use (the SIM isn't even in the phone) has 3 outgoing calls to Atlanta. Apparently if you don't set up voicemail inbound calls get forwarded to that number and it shows up on the call log.

Feedback Score
    I have LG X Charge back from September by porting in my old number.

I just got new Verizon iphone.

Wonder if Xfinity will allow me put existing phone line from LG X Charge to Verizon iphone without activating new phone line.

Device(s)
    LG X Charge, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmodlou View Post
    What is strange is that one of the lines that I never use (the SIM isn't even in the phone) has 3 outgoing calls to Atlanta. Apparently if you don't set up voicemail inbound calls get forwarded to that number and it shows up on the call log.
    That is how regular voicemail works.

Feedback Score
    Comcast is up to 380K subs for 2017, not exactly killing it, but reasonable given its exclusivity. I wonder if they'll get more aggressive in 2018. Personally, they've paid me nearly $600 to use the service.

Hey Comcast, want to make that money back, sell me a larger data bucket, I don't need unlimited but I'd pay $45 for a 25GB shared bucket. Perhaps some more affordable international plans? WiFi calling? Xfinity TV Stream data free? Unlimited Music? Gotta sweeten the pot if you're gonna grab post-paid customers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tmodlou View Post
    Mine was also 10c per line. I can't help but think that if this were FreedomPop the haters would be marching in the streets.

How do you check your call logs
    I signed into xfinity mobile, didn't see call records

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X - Moto X PE, LG X Charge, LG G Pad, Nokia 6102b, ZTE 222
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Xfinity Mobile, Freedom Pop, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ahg View Post
    Oh ya, XM's convoluted OLAM.........

If you click on billing at the top of your account page it will take you to Payment History > Click on the Payment History you want (at the top you can change the year) > Under Service & Devices click the $ amount of device you are interested in > Below the listed device it will show how many calls/text made click on either to show the history.

I have not used more than the 100MB, so for me it does not display any break down for data history that I can see.
    Unlike many TF Inc. Subs in recent weeks, months now a year+ TF Inc. not showing much love to their TF service customers, especially BYOP.

Device(s)
    iPhone Xs Max, Essential PH-1
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ahg View Post
    I don't believe there is a way to see a list of numbers you've called/received. All Xfinity gives you is the total minutes on calls and Internet data usage.

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ls61 View Post
    Oh ya, XM's convoluted OLAM.........

If you click on billing at the top of your account page it will take you to Payment History > Click on the Payment History you want (at the top you can change the year) > Under Service & Devices click the $ amount of device you are interested in > Below the listed device it will show how many calls/text made click on either to show the history.

I have not used more than the 100MB, so for me it does not display any break down for data history that I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogelijk View Post
    I don't believe there is a way to see a list of numbers you've called/received. All Xfinity gives you is the total minutes on calls and Internet data usage.
    IS61 is correct on how to see the log on your monthly bill.

https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/my-account/billing

click on the month

under Service & Devices click on $0.00 of the line

Service with unlimited talk & text
    Included
    38 calls | 177 messages - click on calls to see call list or click on messages to see text phone number list

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 / Samsung Galaxy J3 Aura
    Carrier(s)
    Xfinity Mobile / US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Comcast is up to 380K subs for 2017, not exactly killing it, but reasonable given its exclusivity. I wonder if they'll get more aggressive in 2018. Personally, they've paid me nearly $600 to use the service.

Hey Comcast, want to make that money back, sell me a larger data bucket, I don't need unlimited but I'd pay $45 for a 25GB shared bucket. Perhaps some more affordable international plans? WiFi calling? Xfinity TV Stream data free? Unlimited Music? Gotta sweeten the pot if you're gonna grab post-paid customers.
    I think they'll get more subs once they allow Android users to use their own phone. I've been tempted to find a cheap iPhone 6 just to try them out.
    I looked all over their website and can't find anything about a contract. I'm assuming it's just monthly, post paid from a credit/debit card

Device(s)
    Motorola E815
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I noticed some fee increases for 2018. My sales tax and the universal fund fee went up.
    In San Francisco, CA with 2 lines (One with the $45 unlimited data plan) that was autocharged on the 28th of each month. Up until December 28, 2017, it was $55.36. On January 28, 2018 - it was $55.40 so 4 cents difference.
    Cheers,

Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast