Thread: Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime

Feedback Score

Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime

Any thoughts on the new phone offered by Metro? I am about to add a line to my plan, been using the On5 and had no issues, but not sure if the dealer will give me a choice between the two, anybody familiar with the J3 that can share some info will be appreciated!

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (GSM)
    Feedback Score
    Get the aristo, unless u want less specs

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Great price on the J3. $69 for a limited time after instant rebate.

Both come loaded with Android Nouget 7.0.

Both have 16GB's of storage with 1.5GB RAM.

But the LG has a way better front/rear camera and you can't beat the price.

My vote goes for the LG Aristo!
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CelledAway View Post
    Any thoughts on the new phone offered by Metro? I am about to add a line to my plan, been using the On5 and had no issues, but not sure if the dealer will give me a choice between the two, anybody familiar with the J3 that can share some info will be appreciated!
    The J3 is powered by an Exynos 7570 which I think is slightly better than the SD425 in the LG Aristo. Personally, I've found LG to have terrible quality control in their low-end phones, while Samsung builds rock-solid devices. If you don't mind the crappy 5MP camera, its a solid phone.

Feedback Score
    I made a few test calls with the J3 and the speaker quality is junk. Screen is not impressive either. I tried the Aristo..much better all the way around. I give it a notch above the J7 too, especially since both Samsung's have poor camera resolution.

Device(s)
    HP iPaq 6945
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    When I transferred out of Cricket to MetroPCS at a corporate MetroPCS store, they gave me a FREE Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime-- no dealing with BS mail-in rebates and waiting for a check that may never come, etc.

The J3 is a nice mid-low end phone. It's surprisingly responsive and snappy. The screen is what you would expect for a sub-$200 phone but the addition of expandable storage up to 256 GBs with 16 GBs already on board was a very nice and welcome feature.

I'm using my unlocked iPhone currently, but I'm keeping the J3, for now, as a backup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ephonite
    Censorship is an ugly, ugly thing, and that's what your are suggesting no matter how hard you are trying to hide your true intentions beneath the veneer of smart-sounding phrases. IMO... the last thing the world needs is another fanboy forum. Obviously, free exchange of opinions makes your stomach turn, so move on, pal, start censorshiprus.com instead of hanging on independent open forums. I'm sure that T-Mobile will reward you handsomely