Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Results 541 to 554 of 554

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    548
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    The router supports bands 12 and 4. If I could get the sim to activate without an ipad/tablet I was going to buy a nighthawk.

    I've not tried AT&T support yet. I'm using generated imei's so I'm not sure what I would tell them. I just read this thread and tried to activate like alot of people have done. Guess I messed it up somehow. I could understand locking out the sim or whatever but not being able to access my profile and payment method is ridiculous.
    Maybe contact AT&T and just tell them you can’t access your account for now. After you get that resolved then deal with the rest of it. If you can get it canceled I can try to help you activate a new line.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Maybe contact AT&T and just tell them you can’t access your account for now. After you get that resolved then deal with the rest of it. If you can get it canceled I can try to help you activate a new line.
    Yeah I'm going to call when I get home. Thank you so much for trying to help me.

  3. #543
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    So I was on the phone with CS for an hour. They never could get me logged into my account so I just had them turn off auto renew. The account will go away after 60 days. Maybe I'll try again then lol.

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    So I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and a Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 in my cart at Amazon for $439. I already have an H2O sim kit. If I pull the trigger on this purchase do you think I would have any problems signing up for the unlimited ipad plan and then getting the sim to work in the nighthawk. I couldnt get it to work with a generated imei. I'm hoping that having a tablet would make it easier to get it up and running.

    If you have the $20 unlimited ipad/tablet plan on a post paid account will that sim work in a nighthawk?

  5. #545
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    248
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    So I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and a Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 in my cart at Amazon for $439. I already have an H2O sim kit. If I pull the trigger on this purchase do you think I would have any problems signing up for the unlimited ipad plan and then getting the sim to work in the nighthawk. I couldnt get it to work with a generated imei. I'm hoping that having a tablet would make it easier to get it up and running.

    If you have the $20 unlimited ipad/tablet plan on a post paid account will that sim work in a nighthawk?
    I don't have a nighthawk but I am using 2 netgear unite explore 8155's without any problems. I have an At&t sim in one and a tracfone sim in the other. I just had to pop the sim in and I was up and running. With an old netgear wifi extender I'm able to get the signal to an outbuilding from the main house. It's strong enough that I can stream out there. I don't think you'll have a problem with the nighthawk. If you do it's really easy to do a return with Amazon.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    548
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    So I've got a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 and a Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 in my cart at Amazon for $439. I already have an H2O sim kit. If I pull the trigger on this purchase do you think I would have any problems signing up for the unlimited ipad plan and then getting the sim to work in the nighthawk. I couldnt get it to work with a generated imei. I'm hoping that having a tablet would make it easier to get it up and running.

    If you have the $20 unlimited ipad/tablet plan on a post paid account will that sim work in a nighthawk?
    I just helped my buddy set up a plan with a generated iPad imei a couple of weeks ago. He was going to use it in a trailer in the desert Southwest for a few months. I can help you try again if you want.

    I don’t have any experience with the $20 post paid plan. But if you get that long term that would be a significant savings over time.

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gbsa850 View Post
    I don't have a nighthawk but I am using 2 netgear unite explore 8155's without any problems. I have an At&t sim in one and a tracfone sim in the other. I just had to pop the sim in and I was up and running. With an old netgear wifi extender I'm able to get the signal to an outbuilding from the main house. It's strong enough that I can stream out there. I don't think you'll have a problem with the nighthawk. If you do it's really easy to do a return with Amazon.
    Nice, thanks for the info!

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    I just helped my buddy set up a plan with a generated iPad imei a couple of weeks ago. He was going to use it in a trailer in the desert Southwest for a few months. I can help you try again if you want.

    I don’t have any experience with the $20 post paid plan. But if you get that long term that would be a significant savings over time.
    Thanks for the offer to help, I really appreciate it. I ordered the tablet and hotspot and it should be delivered friday. I'm hoping I can get it activated with the tablet. I needed a decent tablet anyways. If I have anymore issues I'll definitely be on here for your help haha.

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    548
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    Thanks for the offer to help, I really appreciate it. I ordered the tablet and hotspot and it should be delivered friday. I'm hoping I can get it activated with the tablet. I needed a decent tablet anyways. If I have anymore issues I'll definitely be on here for your help haha.
    Since you’re going to have a legit tablet it should be a piece of cake. Let us know how it goes.

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Since you’re going to have a legit tablet it should be a piece of cake. Let us know how it goes.
    So my tablet arrived today. I set up the plan about 30 minutes ago, popped the sim in and nothing lol. I used the sim in my phone before I tried to set up the prepaid data plan and it worked just fine. Any suggestions?

  11. #551
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ok so I just had to change the APN settings on the tablet. Got it up and going now. Popped the sim into my nighthawk and it fired right up.

  12. #552
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    548
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB294 View Post
    Ok so I just had to change the APN settings on the tablet. Got it up and going now. Popped the sim into my nighthawk and it fired right up.
    Congratulations!!

    Sorry I didn’t reply yesterday. I saw your message when I was at work but then I got covered up.

  13. #553
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    Congratulations!!

    Sorry I didn’t reply yesterday. I saw your message when I was at work but then I got covered up.
    Thank you! If it wasn't for this forum I'd have never known I could or how to do this. Thanks to all of you!

  14. #554
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    0
    I’m still having issues with two of my iPad plans in two Netgear explorers. It says ‘no sim’ and ‘disconnected’. They both work fine in my iPad but not in these two devices. Any advice? Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Similar Threads

  1. WTS AT&T Unlimited International & Domestic Plan
    By pfwarrior in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:39 AM
  2. AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan vs VZW UDP
    By macher52 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 05:41 PM
  3. Wts AT&T unlimited data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 08:27 PM
  4. AT&T unlimited international data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:45 PM

Bookmarks