Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

Device(s)
    iPhone, Surface Pro, Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanarsen View Post
    Best Buy selling the nighthawk for 199.... do you guys think it will go on sale?
    I bought a used one on offerup for $70 shipped, its in excellent condition and I have used it for a few weeks without any issues. I would suggest buying a used one.

Feedback Score
    I have successfully upgraded to the nighthawk on a Mobley plan

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cocky01 View Post
    I have successfully upgraded to the nighthawk on a Mobley plan

I have seen you post this before and was curious how you managed to upgrade? Since I just recently got the plan my device didn’t have any upgrades available. Now it shows the nighthawk on my account and I always get this offer to upgrade but there’s no upgrade available. Do I have to be using the Mobley? Also, is this after you have had the plan for a year?

Feedback Score
    I took over the account so there was no contract and I saw that it was giving me the option to upgrade to a unite explore 2. Went thru the steps and it appeared like it was going to go thru so I canceled that one and tried the nighthawk. Doing it that way didn’t work as it wanted to change the plan, however if you go thru all the steps with the unite explore 2 until you are at submit order then search for the nighthawk and add it to cart, it will ask you if you want to replace what’s in the cart, confirm and it should let you place the order without changing plan. It may make you confirm it so you may need a way to check txt messages to the number but that was only snag I hit and placing sim in a s7 is the way I got the txt message

Feedback Score
    This was just recently up until then it never gave the upgrade option so may want to check again in the my att app

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. Yeah my account is also no contract, so I will try to see if it’s available as an upgrade.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So two of my prepaid iPad lines showing 0 MB data used while used data for a while. Started having this issue over last week, says broadband disconnected. Online it shows active, apn is also broadband. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pfwarrior View Post
    So two of my prepaid iPad lines showing 0 MB data used while used data for a while. Started having this issue over last week, says broadband disconnected. Online it shows active, apn is also broadband. Anyone else having this issue?

I've seen a few reports of this in the last few days. And I'm seeing it also. I had a line I'd had active for a few months. I let it expire for a couple of weeks. When I restarted it about a week ago I noticed the data total no longer working. I didn't know if it was just me because I'd let my plan lapse for a few weeks or what. Nice to know I'm not the only one seeing it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

AT&T unlimited iPad plan

Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    I've seen a few reports of this in the last few days. And I'm seeing it also. I had a line I'd had active for a few months. I let it expire for a couple of weeks. When I restarted it about a week ago I noticed the data total no longer working. I didn't know if it was just me because I'd let my plan lapse for a few weeks or what. Nice to know I'm not the only one seeing it.
    I think these sellers selling for crazy $15+ are to be blamed on eBay right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post

Where else are you seeing these reports?

Device(s)
    Pixel 2, 3a & 4xl; Moto X4 & 7; ZTE R2; iPhone XR
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Visible
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraj Dhindsa View Post
    I bought a used one on offerup for $70 shipped, its in excellent condition and I have used it for a few weeks without any issues. I would suggest buying a used one.
    Finally but the bullet and found a used one for $100. It does work.
    Nexus 5x, Pixel 2, 3, 3a, Moto X4, G6 & G7 on Google Fi
    iPhone XR & ZTE R2 on Visible

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcg View Post
    Where else are you seeing these reports?
    There is at least 1 thread on Reddit, and 1 on DSL Reports.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I haven't experienced the data not counting issue yet but I do experience the "broadband disconnected" at least once a day. But it also happens on connected car plan as well. Only happens in the Nighthawks I have (I have one on the iPad plan and one on the connected car) my Unite Explore is chugging along like normal. I checked all of the settings in both Nighthawks and nothing has changed. The only way to get data back is to power off the Nighthawk and then power it back on. Anyone else found a way around this yet?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    if i don't have the credentials to my ipad plan but i have my phone number is there a way to renew?
    can i go to the store and give them my number?

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast