Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    Since I was using it in an iPad, I went into settings and changed my plan to not auto renew. Then just use the remainder of the month before switching to T-Mobile.

My backup plans, if T-Mobile doesn't work out, is to either see if I can do the postpaid standalone iPad plan for $20 (plus tax) that many people say can be added by going to a corporate store or via phone. Or do the Red Pocket 5GB/month plan for $25.
    I was unable to get the $20 post-paid unlimited iPad plan at 2 corporate stores in my area. Even sales wasn't able to do it. I found a number to a certain call center and was able to add it there.
    iPhone 12 Pro Max, At&t Unlimited Elite Belton, TX .................... Grande 1000/50, $69.99/month

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
    I was unable to get the $20 post-paid unlimited iPad plan at 2 corporate stores in my area. Even sales wasn't able to do it. I found a number to a certain call center and was able to add it there.
    What is it? I would like to add one thanks

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    VZW•UDP-AT&T•INTL.UDP A

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucleartx View Post
    Second this request. It seems like every time I switch to a limited plan, my data usage goes up. 5GB is a couple weeks when I'm on a limited plan. When I'm on an unlimited plan, it seems to be 4-8gb/month

Of course, I may start working from home again, in which case data usage drops since I have home internet.
    iPhone 12 Pro is my current primary phone. Not yet signed up for 5G.

Device(s)
    iPhone 11, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Boom Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Luckily I've punted the issue. I had the easiest time ever renewing my $10 T-Mobile plan for an additional 5GB tonight. Here is to hoping that the upgraded Wi-Fi at my workplace next week works better. I hadn't used the Wi-Fi since it blocked encrypted sites without installing a certificate.

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

Can anybody here explain to me the differences between the AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan and the legacy Connected Car Plan? I gather that you need a tablet IMEI number to get the "iPad Plan"? Is it $20 per month or $30 per month?

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim1348 View Post
    Can anybody here explain to me the differences between the AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan and the legacy Connected Car Plan? I gather that you need a tablet IMEI number to get the "iPad Plan"? Is it $20 per month or $30 per month?
    It’s $20 per month plus taxes and fees. Comes out to less than $24. The Mobley Connected Car plan is no longer available. To get the iPad line you need a iPad imei. Just go into a store or call ATT. You may have to call a few times to get a rep that knows how to set you up on the plan.

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    It’s $20 per month plus taxes and fees. Comes out to less than $24. The Mobley Connected Car plan is no longer available. To get the iPad line you need a iPad imei. Just go into a store or call ATT. You may have to call a few times to get a rep that knows how to set you up on the plan.
    That is great to know. Thank you. I have two of the Connected Car Plans myself. A coworker has expressed interest in getting something similar. I gather that like the CCP, this works in the United States only, is 4G only (no 5G)?

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)

AT&T unlimited iPad plan

That is great to know. Thank you. I have two of the Connected Car Plans myself. A coworker has expressed interest in getting something similar. I gather that like the CCP, this works in the United States only, is 4G only (no 5G)?
    I have used mine in Mexico without issue or charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    i would imagine if you are able to get an IMEI from a Galaxy tab 7 5G you could have a 5G provisioned service

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

Quote Originally Posted by robbyrobby View Post
    I would imagine if you are able to get an IMEI from a Galaxy tab 7 5G you could have a 5G provisioned service
    I am tempted to try that. Thank you for the reply!

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

I am starting to read up on IMEI Generators. What I still haven't found out yet is if any of them can be configured to just generate tablet IMEIs or Apple iPad IMEIs. So far, the IMEI generators I have seen are generating random smartphone IMEIs.

Feedback Score
    I just fill the TAC number, first 8 digits and let the generator fill in the rest. The TAC is where manufacturer and device info is.

https://www.imei.info/calc
    This one just random fill in the remaining digits and it gives you the check digit. Copy and paste the number.

35488809 iPad 6th Gen A1954 2018

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    I just fill the TAC number, first 8 digits and let the generator fill in the rest...
    Excellent. Thank you very much!

Feedback Score

AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan

So, if a SIM card for this plan is in a smartphone, can the smartphone also be used as a hotspot, too?

Feedback Score
    So, if a SIM card for this plan is in a smartphone, can the smartphone also be used as a hotspot, too?
    Yes, the hotspot is enabled for the phone as well.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast