Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Results 1,561 to 1,572 of 1572

Thread: Free Sprint Service for 1 year

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by comintel View Post

People are doing that with physical TMobile sims direct from TMo. In fact you can our multiple numbers through one sim, one at a time.
    Guess I dont understand how that would work. If I port a Sprint # to a Tmobile sim, it closes that Sprint line, then when I port that # back to a second Sprint acct it will close the Tmobile line and the sim is not reuseable. I have a Tmobile sim that I just activated and ported to Sprint to set up my wifes Sprint acct. That Tmobile sim is now dead. I understand that Sprint sims are reusable, but Tmobile sims have never been as I understand it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drooper View Post
    Guess I dont understand how that would work. If I port a Sprint # to a Tmobile sim, it closes that Sprint line, then when I port that # back to a second Sprint acct it will close the Tmobile line and the sim is not reuseable. I have a Tmobile sim that I just activated and ported to Sprint to set up my wifes Sprint acct. That Tmobile sim is now dead. I understand that Sprint sims are reusable, but Tmobile sims have never been as I understand it.
    Multiple people on SD are finding that the TMobile prepaid sim does not die right away. It comtinues to be usable for additional numbers at least within that short time period. People are doing that successfully.

Feedback Score
    Interesting. Must be a very short time. Maybe minutes until their systems catch up. I remember that sometimes when you port a number, both services will ring when someone calls for a few minutes sometimes. I just tried the one I "used" 4 days ago in a T-Mobile phone and it says no service and won't even dial 611.

I've got a few old T-Mobile prepaid activation cards and I see there is one ebay seller selling digitally delivered new sim cards for $3. I guess I'll try one of those with one of my activation cards port out a Sprint number and then open a new line on the new account and port the number back into it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drooper View Post
    Interesting. Must be a very short time. Maybe minutes until their systems catch up. I remember that sometimes when you port a number, both services will ring when someone calls for a few minutes sometimes. I just tried the one I "used" 4 days ago in a T-Mobile phone and it says no service and won't even dial 611.

I've got a few old T-Mobile prepaid activation cards and I see there is one ebay seller selling digitally delivered new sim cards for $3. I guess I'll try one of those with one of my activation cards port out a Sprint number and then open a new line on the new account and port the number back into it.
    It would have to be more than minutes. People are not having problems doing multiple lines and I can't see them doing them that quickly in succession.

However their usage pattern may differ from your the one your tests exhibit, so that the TMO system treats it differently.

Feedback Score
    Multiple people on SD are finding that the TMobile prepaid sim does not die right away. It comtinues to be usable for additional numbers at least within that short time period. People are doing that successfully.
    Is that only prepaid Sims or also post paid Sims? TIA Ron

Sent from my LG-H932 using HoFo mobile app
    To Be The Best Ya Gotta Be Smarter Than The Rest! My Time, Talent, & Treasure! : “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia : “With God, all things are POSSIBLE.” Mark 10:27

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QkTreasures View Post
    Is that only prepaid Sims or also post paid Sims? TIA Ron

The only tests have been made on prepaid sims so I do not know but I think some people were saying it probably does differ.
    Last edited by comintel; 05-19-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Feedback Score
    The only tests have beem made on prepaid sims so I do not know but I think some people were saying it probably does differ.
    Ok

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Sprint to offer free unlimited data to always-on PC users

https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...3#post16990693

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    i didnt see a tread already for this topic. was not in list or search when I posted mine. It seems users can not delete their own posts here.

the already active thread on that topic:
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...-Snapdragon-PC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by speedingcheetah View Post
    i didnt see a tread already for this topic. was not in list or search when I posted mine. It seems users can not delete their own posts here.

the already active thread on that topic:
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...-Snapdragon-PC
    You can delete your own post if done promptly within a day. I do it all the time. Most likely you just missed the deadline to do so. If you need the moderator to do it, they ask you to flag your own post, not just say "Mod Please Delete" since the moderator does not generally read every post. I am sure people appreciate your wanting to be conscientious about it.
    Last edited by comintel; Yesterday at 05:35 PM.

Device(s)
    SGS 7
    Carrier(s)
    MSV 10GB plus 10GB free, 4 lines
    Feedback Score
    I'm seriously thinking about doing this. It looks like the deal is good for at least another month? I want to get the Moto G6 as a toy phone, port a number from GV, and get free Sprint for a year. Several places I'm traveling this summer are strong USCC areas, so it would be fun to test out Sprint and partners' coverage.
    Happy AT&T customer and addicted Speedtester in CT
    AT&T Galaxy S7
    If you text while driving, you're an idiot. End of story.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSMinCT View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about doing this. It looks like the deal is good for at least another month? I want to get the Moto G6 as a toy phone, port a number from GV, and get free Sprint for a year. Several places I'm traveling this summer are strong USCC areas, so it would be fun to test out Sprint and partners' coverage.
    I think it's less headache if u port the # from GV to TMobile prepaid and then to Sprint..check Slickdeals thread for detailed info .. it's until 7/19/2018

Sent from my SM-G955U using HoFo mobile app

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5 55 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105